Powersaves Fire Emblem

Horuos

Hey I just got a quick question.

I came home today to find out Powersaves now has Fire Emblem on their list of codes, I am stuck on chapter 22 I think (The one with the wall and Takumi), and I just need to get a couple of dragon herbs to increase my units stats.

The problem is, though, that game mentioned above is Conquest, which I bought 50% off with that code from Gamestop and added onto my Birthright Cartridge.

So then my dragon herbs would go to my Birthright account and not my digitally- downloaded Conquest. Does anyone know what I should do or how to make it go to my Conquest route?

It would really mean a lot to me if someone could help me out. :Lute: : ]

Any Powersaves code affects only the FIRST save file. Consider copying the file you're planning to save hack to that first slot (copy the original first file to a different slot) before applying any cheats. You can copy and delete save files via the main menu. Also of note is that skill and item cheats are only applied to the first unit in the party (ie. in most story maps, that would be Corrin due to his forced deployment; if you want somebody else to be in the first slot for cheating, go to a challenge or DLC map to rearrange your deployed party). You'd also want to make sure that that first unit's inventory is empty if you plan on hacking in items and have no skills equipped if you plan on hacking in skills.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Any Powersaves code affects only the FIRST save file. Consider copying the file you're planning to save hack to that first slot (copy the original first file to a different slot) before applying any cheats. You can copy and delete save files via the main menu. Also of note is that skill and item cheats are only applied to the first unit in the party (ie. in most story maps, that would be Corrin due to his forced deployment; if you want somebody else to be in the first slot for cheating, go to a challenge or DLC map to rearrange your deployed party). You'd also want to make sure that that first unit's inventory is empty if you plan on hacking in items and have no skills equipped if you plan on hacking in skills.

You said this perfectly, with even steps on how to do it. I thank you so much for this man, your a freaking life-saver! :D

You said this perfectly, with even steps on how to do it. I thank you so much for this man, your a freaking life-saver! :D

Make sure you know what you use powersaves for, a friend of mine just made a stupid mistake and he got me really mad for getting shadowbanned.

Make sure you know what you use powersaves for, a friend of mine just made a stupid mistake and he got me really mad for getting shadowbanned.

Right, like don't make anyone a kitsune or wolfskin, and dont give anyone legendary items if they don't come equipped (i.e. Camilla with Garon's Axe)

You can thought use the legendary items, and make anyone a class normally not avaiable in stroy mode and in dlc and in paralogues, but just not as your "guards" in my castle battles, or use them to fight other castles right?

Right, like don't make anyone a kitsune or wolfskin, and dont give anyone legendary items if they don't come equipped (i.e. Camilla with Garon's Axe)

You can thought use the legendary items, and make anyone a class normally not avaiable in stroy mode and in dlc and in paralogues, but just not as your "guards" in my castle battles, or use them to fight other castles right?

Weapons that are locked to specific characters can't be used on anyone else but the one that it is locked to and even then said characters can't use those weapons if they aren't in the right class that has access to those weapons (weapon buffs still apply such as in the case of Siegfried, Raijinto and Yato [all forms]). Kitsune and its promotion are locked to Kaden, Selkie and Kanna (if they are either Kaden's or Selkie's child). Wolfskin and its promotion branch are locked to Keaton, Velouria and Kanna (if they are either Keaton's or Velouria's child). Songstress is locked to Azura. Nohr Prince/Princess and Nohr/Hoshido Noble are locked to Corrin and their children. Enemy-only classes (if you have any units as them or IF you have any enemy-only units) and enemy-only skills (on playable units by being equipped) result in shadowbans if the game catches you. The Witch and Great Lord are female only, Grandmaster, Vanguard and Lodestar are male only (any unit of the opposite gender in the other gender's DLC class is hacked). Nohr King is locked to King Garon (enemy-only), Water Familiar is locked to Slime Garon (enemy-only), Blight Dragon is locked to Dragon Garon (enemy-only). Like-wise, Astral Dragon is solely locked to Lilith and Silent Dragon is locked to Anakos. Faceless is locked to Faceless, obviously. Basically regarding classes, enemy-only classes can't be obtained unless you hack into the game's data code. Also due to how Museum Melee works, the highest ranked weapons in there are A-Rank. You can only get one S-Rank weapon of each type in the game during the story mode. Also, players can't buy DLC skills or buy weapons off of other players Streetpass Teams. Due to the DLC content, some skills can be taught to units regardless of gender but those skills are few compared to the many (can talk about that part later).

My friend made the mistake of trying to 'cheat' his win against some players including me by making his characters break the maximum possible stat caps and have some of the enemy-only skills such as Divine Shield, Status Immunity (he knows that my Elise uses the likes of Hexing Rod, Silence and Freeze in Streetpass Battles), and Staff Savant on one of his teams online. When he told me that he got shadowbanned, I told him that he deserved it and that I didn't feel sorry for him since he knew the consequences.

STUFF

Spoilers, man. Those are final bosses you're throwing around.

I'd also just remind you not to use powersave to change classes; just give yourself the appropriate class change item instead, or fill your inventory with Seeds Of Trust to get it from someone else.

Spoilers, man. Those are final bosses you're throwing around.

I'd also just remind you not to use powersave to change classes; just give yourself the appropriate class change item instead, or fill your inventory with Seeds Of Trust to get it from someone else.

I never said that I used powersaves. I never have before and never will. Ok, if I didn't put spoilers before I mentioned endgame bosses, ok, I messed up there. I have said before on threads that I haven't powersaved before and never will.

I laughed at how there's a skill called Brynhildr that can apparently be added to your skillset via Powersaves. It does absolutely nothing (besides maybe get you shadowbanned) as the effects label say "None" but has its own skill icon.

I laughed at how there's a skill called Brynhildr that can apparently be added to your skillset via Powersaves. It does absolutely nothing (besides maybe get you shadowbanned) as the effects label say "None" but has its own skill icon.

It's probably because the tome has a skill-like effect I've noticed.

I never said that I used powersaves. I never have before and never will. Ok, if I didn't put spoilers before I mentioned endgame bosses, ok, I messed up there. I have said before on threads that I haven't powersaved before and never will.

Sorry, that second part was directed at the OP.

It's probably because the tome has a skill-like effect I've noticed.

Yes, it's likely the skill slot for "Skill% chance of halving the enemy's magic." I wonder if it works; I might try it. Edited by gayserbeam

Sorry, that second part was directed at the OP.

Yes, it's likely the skill slot for "Skill% chance of halving the enemy's magic." I wonder if it works; I might try it.

That would be broken if both the Tome's effect and the skill's effect could overlap...taking only 25% damage instead of 50% should both effects kick in... Then take in an ally's Dragonic Ward (if it procs as well) to reduce the damage even more...

I also got one but I've been having problems. Whenever I try to mod Dragon Herbs in, the save file gets corrupted. It worked when the character was holding 5 vulneraries, then it didn't work the second time. Then it worked when she/he was holding HP Tonic. And now it doesn't work with or without any item at all.

Also noticed that I can only mod items that are the same type. Scrolls cannot be turned into Tomes, and vice versa. Is this to be expected from Powersaves?
Thanks in advance.

I also got one but I've been having problems. Whenever I try to mod Dragon Herbs in, the save file gets corrupted. It worked when the character was holding 5 vulneraries, then it didn't work the second time. Then it worked when she/he was holding HP Tonic. And now it doesn't work with or without any item at all.

Also noticed that I can only mod items that are the same type. Scrolls cannot be turned into Tomes, and vice versa. Is this to be expected from Powersaves?

Thanks in advance.

I have no problems with the item codes since I made sure the affected unit's inventory is empty before applying codes.

Can someone confirm something for me then... does using powersaves (I havent used either Japan or US region powersaves since ram hacking via spider was possible) delete that "Fate.sav" that us responsible for keeping your Branch of Fate option in the main menu?

Can someone confirm something for me then... does using powersaves (I havent used either Japan or US region powersaves since ram hacking via spider was possible) delete that "Fate.sav" that us responsible for keeping your Branch of Fate option in the main menu?

For me, it didn't delete the Branch of Fate save after applying several codes and even while restoring backups.

For me, it didn't delete the Branch of Fate save after applying several codes and even while restoring backups.

That's weird. I restored a backup once before and it removed my Branch of Fate...

Maybe it was backed up to where I didn't have Branch of Fate available?? Not sure.

Just using the codes won't delete Branch of Fate. Not entirely sure how it could be removed though.

That's weird. I restored a backup once before and it removed my Branch of Fate...

Maybe it was backed up to where I didn't have Branch of Fate available?? Not sure.

Just using the codes won't delete Branch of Fate. Not entirely sure how it could be removed though.

Not sure if this can answer your question, but which version are you playing? I'm running the Special edition cart.

I have no problems with the item codes since I made sure the affected unit's inventory is empty before applying codes.

Thanks for the rep. Oddly enough, my file still gets corrupted whenever I apply item codes to a unit who has an empty inventory.

Weapons that are locked to specific characters can't be used on anyone else but the one that it is locked to and even then said characters can't use those weapons if they aren't in the right class that has access to those weapons (weapon buffs still apply such as in the case of Siegfried, Raijinto and Yato [all forms]). Kitsune and its promotion are locked to Kaden, Selkie and Kanna (if they are either Kaden's or Selkie's child). Wolfskin and its promotion branch are locked to Keaton, Velouria and Kanna (if they are either Keaton's or Velouria's child). Songstress is locked to Azura. Nohr Prince/Princess and Nohr/Hoshido Noble are locked to Corrin and their children. Enemy-only classes (if you have any units as them or IF you have any enemy-only units) and enemy-only skills (on playable units by being equipped) result in shadowbans if the game catches you. The Witch and Great Lord are female only, Grandmaster, Vanguard and Lodestar are male only (any unit of the opposite gender in the other gender's DLC class is hacked). Nohr King is locked to King Garon (enemy-only), Water Familiar is locked to Slime Garon (enemy-only), Blight Dragon is locked to Dragon Garon (enemy-only). Like-wise, Astral Dragon is solely locked to Lilith and Silent Dragon is locked to Anakos. Faceless is locked to Faceless, obviously. Basically regarding classes, enemy-only classes can't be obtained unless you hack into the game's data code. Also due to how Museum Melee works, the highest ranked weapons in there are A-Rank. You can only get one S-Rank weapon of each type in the game during the story mode. Also, players can't buy DLC skills or buy weapons off of other players Streetpass Teams. Due to the DLC content, some skills can be taught to units regardless of gender but those skills are few compared to the many (can talk about that part later).

My friend made the mistake of trying to 'cheat' his win against some players including me by making his characters break the maximum possible stat caps and have some of the enemy-only skills such as Divine Shield, Status Immunity (he knows that my Elise uses the likes of Hexing Rod, Silence and Freeze in Streetpass Battles), and Staff Savant on one of his teams online. When he told me that he got shadowbanned, I told him that he deserved it and that I didn't feel sorry for him since he knew the consequences.

Wait whats the Max- Stat count? My Leo has like 40 in Mag, I used dragon herbs on him.

Wait whats the Max- Stat count? My Leo has like 40 in Mag, I used dragon herbs on him.

Max stats depend on the following:

-Max stats of a class

-the character's stat cap modifiers

-the character statues currently constructed in your castle

• 2 weeks later...

There was a LOT of misinformation spread above. For starters, regarding S rank weapons that you normally couldn't get more than 1 of:

You can have and equip as many as you'd like and DONT have to worry about a shadowban.

In addition,

Assigning a female/male only class to the opposite gender with Spider will NOT get you shadowbanned. (Although powersaves doesnt have any code to make this possible)

Here is a list of things off the top of my head that DO in fact result in a shadowban:

• Enemy only skills
  • Enemy only weapons (Be careful in powersaves, some weapons SOUND like regular weapons but are really enemy-only, ie: Steel Javelin)
  • Adding +7 weapons that arent able to be forged under any circumstance outside powersaves ie: Yato+7, Dragonstone+7
  • Having MORE than +7 on any weapon ie: Adding the +64 steel dagger with powersaves
  • Using Spider to get more than the calculated limit of songstress/Non-Einherjar Noble-Class/Non-Einherjar Kitsune

Things that Dont Get You Banned

• Having a rod/staff that has above the regular amount of uses (powersaves)
  • More than 1 Hagakure Blade or any other S ranked weapon that can only be found once a playthrough
  • Above I mentioned opposite gender classes
  • Adding all possible resource buildings with Spider (You may have come across a castle with like 12 resource buildings)
  • Using dragon herbs/seraph robe to increase stats/HP to their limit, even at a very low level
  • Using powersaves to get as many battle seals as you want/any other seals
  • Equipping more than one seal on every char
  • Adding DLC skills (that are also amiibo skills) without an amiibo and before DLC comes out (Except be careful with the "Paragon" skill- I havent tested that one.)

Any Questions? PM me!