Powersaves Fire Emblem

Horuos

Also,

Here is what Happens when You're Shadowbanned

• You can still visit other castles, but no one can visit YOUR castle
  • When you try to wifi battle, it will ALWAYS pop up "You have been disconnected from your partner." right when you get to the map-select screen
  • These effects may carry over to your other saves as well, but have also been known to not affect them sometimes.

How to Get Rid of/FIX a Shadowban

1. Go to the main menu screen
  2. Select "Wipe all data"
  3. To FIX a shadowban without losing your saves, wipe all your data, then go back into powersaves and RESTORE your data. Then select the backup file you wish to restore from.

It needs to be a backup file that was created before you added illegal items/skills to your game.

Edited by Luna4Nohr

There was a LOT of misinformation spread above. For starters, regarding S rank weapons that you normally couldn't get more than 1 of:

You can have and equip as many as you'd like and DONT have to worry about a shadowban.

In addition,

Assigning a female/male only class to the opposite gender with Spider will NOT get you shadowbanned. (Although powersaves doesnt have any code to make this possible)

Here is a list of things off the top of my head that DO in fact result in a shadowban:

• Enemy only skills
  • Enemy only weapons (Be careful in powersaves, some weapons SOUND like regular weapons but are really enemy-only, ie: Steel Javelin)
  • Adding +7 weapons that arent able to be forged under any circumstance outside powersaves ie: Yato+7, Dragonstone+7
  • Having MORE than +7 on any weapon ie: Adding the +64 steel dagger with powersaves
  • Using Spider to get more than the calculated limit of songstress/Non-Einherjar Noble-Class/Non-Einherjar Kitsune

Things that Dont Get You Banned

• Having a rod/staff that has above the regular amount of uses (powersaves)
  • More than 1 Hagakure Blade or any other S ranked weapon that can only be found once a playthrough
  • Above I mentioned opposite gender classes
  • Adding all possible resource buildings with Spider (You may have come across a castle with like 12 resource buildings)
  • Using dragon herbs/seraph robe to increase stats/HP to their limit, even at a very low level
  • Using powersaves to get as many battle seals as you want/any other seals
  • Equipping more than one seal on every char
  • Adding DLC skills (that are also amiibo skills) without an amiibo and before DLC comes out (Except be careful with the "Paragon" skill- I havent tested that one.)

Any Questions? PM me!

I'm NOT going to PM you because first off, we don't have to do that to get information or help from others.

*Due to the fact that only one S-Rank weapon can be obtained legitimately, you can't smith any S-Rank weapons without being seen as a critical hacker since you're breaking into the game's coding to get more (even if you don't get shadowbanned) to smith said S-Rank weapons. Having more than one S-Rank weapon unsmithed is one thing due to the side-effect of each S-Rank weapon halves the respective offensive stats (Strength/Magic/Skill), balancing out the multi-S-Rank unsmithed weapons being used.

*Having more than one Battle Seal or any Seal that increases your stats on each character will have players complain about you making the online matches where others fight your streetpass team that has 2+ Battle Seals unfair even though you see it as 'fair'. This also extends to the point that you're not making any adjustments to those who hacked into their game to get multiple Omega Yatos on their save files for many power buffs. Is there any point in doing online battles where enemy stats all exceed 60 (bar HP which is fixed per class) outside of statues and have an Attack Power of 75+? Because by your 'wording', it sounds like you don't mind players cheating to get several items that boost stats when in the unit's inventory even if it doesn't shadowban said user when it makes those who face said users really unhappy.

@Luna4Nohr

To undo the ban they could also remove the illegal weapons/skills by overwriting them in Powersaves.

*Having more than one Battle Seal or any Seal that increases your stats on each character will have players complain about you making the online matches where others fight your streetpass team that has 2+ Battle Seals unfair even though you see it as 'fair'. This also extends to the point that you're not making any adjustments to those who hacked into their game to get multiple Omega Yatos on their save files for many power buffs.

I think Luna was just being polite by saying "pm me!" nothing much more to it.

And I thought any code for the Yato would result in a ban so it wouldn't matter anyways if they had it equipped or not :/

Multiple seals can get quite irritating but backlist exists for a reason (I sure use it).

Anyone who is still confused about shadow bans with using powersaves I suggest this thread.

I'm NOT going to PM you because first off, we don't have to do that to get information or help from others.

*Due to the fact that only one S-Rank weapon can be obtained legitimately, you can't smith any S-Rank weapons without being seen as a critical hacker since you're breaking into the game's coding to get more (even if you don't get shadowbanned) to smith said S-Rank weapons. Having more than one S-Rank weapon unsmithed is one thing due to the side-effect of each S-Rank weapon halves the respective offensive stats (Strength/Magic/Skill), balancing out the multi-S-Rank unsmithed weapons being used.

*Having more than one Battle Seal or any Seal that increases your stats on each character will have players complain about you making the online matches where others fight your streetpass team that has 2+ Battle Seals unfair even though you see it as 'fair'. This also extends to the point that you're not making any adjustments to those who hacked into their game to get multiple Omega Yatos on their save files for many power buffs. Is there any point in doing online battles where enemy stats all exceed 60 (bar HP which is fixed per class) outside of statues and have an Attack Power of 75+? Because by your 'wording', it sounds like you don't mind players cheating to get several items that boost stats when in the unit's inventory even if it doesn't shadowban said user when it makes those who face said users really unhappy.

First of all, I wasn't demanding that anyone PM me for help. I simply stated my preference of communication.

Secondly, morality isn't always black and white. Don't try to tell me whats wrong and right because frankly, you came out of the gate being a huge bigot when all the while NONE of my posts had a shred of hostility towards ANYONE. And also, they invented the "Black List" feature so that whiny ass babies like you can just walk away instead of sending hate mail. I will continue to do whatever the fuck I want.

I hope my reply was everything you expected it to be (:

Edited by Luna4Nohr

@Luna4Nohr

To undo the ban they could also remove the illegal weapons/skills by overwriting them in Powersaves.

I think Luna was just being polite by saying "pm me!" nothing much more to it.

And I thought any code for the Yato would result in a ban so it wouldn't matter anyways if they had it equipped or not :/

Multiple seals can get quite irritating but backlist exists for a reason (I sure use it).

Anyone who is still confused about shadow bans with using powersaves I suggest this thread.

Has this been tested and confirmed? If so, thanks for the info!!! I feel more safe about testing certain weapons now.

Also, the reason multiple yatos are usually illegal is because powersaves ONLY has a +7 yato to add. It's the +7 thats making it illegal. If you used Spider to add multiple un-smithed yatos, it wouldnt result in a shadowban. I know this because I saw someone online with every inventory slot being a regular yato. That ended up being his only strategy and it ended poorly for him, lmao

Has this been tested and confirmed? If so, thanks for the info!!! I feel more safe about testing certain weapons now.

Also, the reason multiple yatos are usually illegal is because powersaves ONLY has a +7 yato to add. It's the +7 thats making it illegal. If you used Spider to add multiple un-smithed yatos, it wouldnt result in a shadowban. I know this because I saw someone online with every inventory slot being a regular yato. That ended up being his only strategy and it ended poorly for him, lmao

Yep, I've done it and know a few people who have as well!

And that's good to know lol (I don't know much about spider).

Yep, I've done it and know a few people who have as well!

And that's good to know lol (I don't know much about spider).

At first, I ended up having to wipe my data multiple times and start over before I finally got the hang of the do's and dont's. This news is bittersweet for me because I'm just now finding out that I never had to start over hahahahahaha

Anyway (If you dont care about knowing what spider is then stop reading), Spider seems verrry tedious to me, and I've never even tried to pull it off. It involves pulling out your SD card from your 3DS and connecting it to your pc. Then you generate a QR code and open the 3DS internet browser. Then the 3DS crashes and the next time you play the game, the codes will be running. Ive seen people online with the hooded man character model and picture on one of their units, among other interesting things all resulting from spider. You wont find anyone using it anymore, because apparently it only works with older versions of the 3DS browser

Edited by Luna4Nohr

First of all, I wasn't demanding that anyone PM me for help. I simply stated my preference of communication.

Secondly, morality isn't always black and white. Don't try to tell me whats wrong and right because frankly, you came out of the gate being a huge bigot when all the while NONE of my posts had a shred of hostility towards ANYONE. And also, they invented the "Black List" feature so that whiny ass babies like you can just walk away instead of sending hate mail. I will continue to do whatever the fuck I want.

I hope my reply was everything you expected it to be (:

'Right and Wrong', that's about as much as showing how 'black and white' morals are. Posts that try to prove others right or wrong are 'right and wrong' even if minor. I'll only complain about in-game manners if I see skills on characters that they can't even obtain since it's pretty apparent that those players cheated to do so and I don't like that. I don't blacklist anyone since I have respect for other players who worked hard to get as far as they have even if some methods are questionable. Also, blacklisting others doesn't even help when players can't be shadowbanned for placing learned skill from other players s on characters who still can't learn said skills in the first place even if you were to try to do it legitimately. 'I will continue to do whatever the fuck I want', I'm taking it that you're saying you can say whatever you want, fine. What you showed as what does and doesn't shadowban players is fairly understandable looking at any thread that says 'Powersaves' or Shadowbans, yet it doesn't show what normally should not be abused (ex. Battle Seal stacking or Omega Yato stacking for some cheating teams who do this only for Streetpass battles by allowing their units to do so).

It wasn't really 'everything', it was a recap of your previous post which isn't a bad thing at all.