Favorite support conversations

LeDom

Oboro/Takumi. What a surprise, said no one ever.

Belka and Oboro's support is also nice, and I thought Sakura and Takumi's support was also nice. Can't think of any others at the moment, though.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biased at Laslow x Corrin

Beruka and Oboro

Oboro x Niles the otp Sorry Takumi x Oboro shippers, I love that pairing too but I just ended up liking Niles and Oboro more

RYOMA x ELISE

Leo x Sakura

Takumi x Camilla

Essentually all of Ophelia's supports

Azura x Arthur

Saizo x Sakura

Keaton x Azura (its funnier then I would have imagined)

Takumi x Oboro (like i said its not my otp, but it's one of the more/most natural pairing evolutions and I can 100% see why people dig these two)

Odin x Kagero

Andddd to finish, Xander x Charlotte

oh yeah I liked this one too

i might be biased too since inigo was my favorite in awakening and i had my avatar waifu him purely because i wanted to see his my room thing

but i genuinely really liked this one

the whole thing about how you should spend whatever time you have with the people you love was

really, really nice

as well as kind of sad when you think about it from his perspective

Beruka and Oboro

Oboro x Niles the otp Sorry Takumi x Oboro shippers, I love that pairing too but I just ended up liking Niles and Oboro more

RYOMA x ELISE

Leo x Sakura

Takumi x Camilla

Essentually all of Ophelia's supports

Azura x Arthur

Saizo x Sakura

Keaton x Azura (its funnier then I would have imagined)

Takumi x Oboro (like i said its not my otp, but it's one of the more/most natural pairing evolutions and I can 100% see why people dig these two)

Odin x Kagero

Andddd to finish, Xander x Charlotte

Aw, I liked that support, too. Kagero was so happy that someone didn't think her paintings were garbagio.

I also like everything that is Arthur. Except the localized version of Niles x Arthur. That's neither here nor there, however.

I like Oboro x Silas. Even though the S-rank is eeeh, I still like them together. Same with Silas and Hinoka.

Laslow x Peri was pretty good. Setsuna x Hinoka is one of my OTP.

oh yeah I liked this one too

i might be biased too since inigo was my favorite in awakening and i had my avatar waifu him purely because i wanted to see his my room thing

but i genuinely really liked this one

the whole thing about how you should spend whatever time you have with the people you love was

really, really nice

as well as kind of sad when you think about it from his perspective

I use to want to hardcore husbando Kaze, and when it happened I didn't feel... idk. Satisfied? So I did Laslow's support chain and it clicked, so I'm doing a file for this and to correct some dumb mistakes.

I really liked his supports in general. Laslow having grown older is great.

Aw, I liked that support, too. Kagero was so happy that someone didn't think her paintings were garbagio.

I also like everything that is Arthur. Except the localized version of Niles x Arthur. That's neither here nor there, however.

I like Oboro x Silas. Even though the S-rank is eeeh, I still like them together. Same with Silas and Hinoka.

Laslow x Peri was pretty good. Setsuna x Hinoka is one of my OTP.

Yisss. Odin and Kagero was both hilarious and cute.

Edited by Ebony

I really like Laslow and Orochi. I like the idea of them and Odin and Kagerou. Two best friends dating two best friends.

Romantic: Corrin/Azura (all of them), Xander/Charlotte, Laslow/Peri, Ryoma/Elise, Takumi/Oboro, Niles/Camilla, Kaze/Nyx, Kaden/Hana, Keaton/Mozu, and Arthur/Beruka jump immediately to mind. Good C-A chains with natural-feeling S-supports. The first four in particular are at OTP status for me.

Non-romantic: Oboro/Beruka, Leo/Niles, Leo/Odin, Laslow/Xander, and nearly all the royal/sibling combinations.

Characters with great quality supports in general: Laslow, Azura, Oboro, Kaze, Saizo

For the kids: Shigure/Mitama (non-sibling), Kiragi/Fem!Kana, and Shiro/Caeldori are the only ones I really remember with any sort of fondness.

Edited by Abvora

Xander x Selena. It's actually curious he is also a prince, like Chrom, but Selena had the courage to go for it. In that respect, she did surpass her mother. I have doubts about her being a good queen, but from the supports it felt like opposites (but not that much opposite) attract.

Odin x Azura was pretty cool too and also has a lot of backstory. Owain says how he (or another him) dies in the Future Past and that makes him scared of bridges (as he cut the rope of the bridge to ensure the others would bring the gemstones to Lucina).

For Azura, she tells about her daily life in court as a child from Garon's second wife. Makes you wonder that being kidnapped and raised in Hoshido was probably a good thing for her. The support is also funny.

Niles x Arthur. I don't know about the innuendo thing, but I liked the backstory of the support and how Arthur just judged him by appearances/habits then became friends.

Leo x Nyx. I think this had a natural evolution, as he helps her to forgive herself for the past. And she has some witty dialogue with him at B. I just want to know how Leo got his future sight powers. That would have been useful in the main story.

Xander x Siegbert. About a child that idolizes his father and tries to catch up with all their lifelong earned experience, attitude and skill right away. It's not rare for it to occur, like Alexander the Great x Phillip of Macedon, or even Shirou x Kiritsugi in Fate Stay/Night. Also throws some backstory for Xander.

Leo/Takumi is a nice support that shows both of them becoming relaxed around each other to the point where the way they act towards the other is more healthy than most of their other supports. (also it's hella gay in japanese)

Hinoka/Takumi really shows of the depths of Takumi's insecurities and really nicely portrays their sibling dynamic.

laslow + selena

leo + takumi

elise + takumi (not S)

odin + felicia

charlotte + jakob

niles + felicia (i feel so bad for felicia in this one)

i gotta check again tho there are a lot of great ones im forgetting

Surprisingly enough, I thought Benny and Oboro's support was pretty funny. The idea of Oboro scaring Benny all the time kills me, and I like that she wasn't scared of him, and actually treated him pretty kindly even though he was Nohrian.Shows a lot for her character, and a lot of Benny's lines are hilarious. He reminds me of the elephants in the old cartoon that are really big, but scared of the small mouse. The S-Support was a bit of a jump, but at the same time was pretty cute with the both of them talking about making good luck charms for each other.

Sakura and Xander's support is really good, one of my favorites. That is the weird thing, I don't have a problem pairing Sakura with someone, but I cant do that with Elise because she feels too young. I guess its because Sakura is more mature.

Takumi and Camila was funny, but yet again S-Support is a bit of a jump.

Camila and Kaze is one of my favorites, its one of the few that do not feel like a huge jump between A and S. It actually feels like they grew closer over the support, rather than the S-Support making no sense.

Benny and Keaton's support line is great. The whole thing of Keaton bringing Benny treasures and Benny trying to find out why he isnt scared of him either was great.

Unfortunately for Corrin I have yet to find a good support line all the way to S. Azura came close, but some parts in Conquest's line made no sense, like the Ninja getting into my castle, how the hell did he get there? Ride on the bottom of a wagon on the way in or something? Soleil and Corrin support at least had the S-Support end in them starting a relationship rather than jump instantly to marriage, which was nice.

I really liked Orochi and Laslow's support line. It once again didnt feel like that much of a jump to go from A-S even though they didnt spend a whole lot of time truly getting to know each other. It felt more like they just fit together like a puzzle.

Orochi and Nyx support was really good. It was cool to see a bit more with Nyx's backstory, and to see a different side of her was nice. Benny and Nyx's C support was really funny for me, I dont have the entire support line, but I accidentally got C between them and it made me laugh more than any other so far.

Unfortunately for Corrin I have yet to find a good support line all the way to S. Azura came close, but some parts in Conquest's line made no sense, like the Ninja getting into my castle, how the hell did he get there? Ride on the bottom of a wagon on the way in or something? Soleil and Corrin support at least had the S-Support end in them starting a relationship rather than jump instantly to marriage, which was nice.

It helps if you consider it taking place in a camp, not MyCastle (which is pretty far removed from the plot anyway).

Special mentions for:

Subaki/Azura

Azama/Orochi

Saizo/Oboro

Xander/Siegbert

Niles/Nina

NIles/Azura

Almost all of Kaze and Saizo's supports

Orochi/Kagero

Kagero/Rinkah

Awakening!Trio supports.

Azama/Hana

Misc/Other mentions/Notes:

Subaki/Azura wasn't bad. Azama/Orochi was funny (I didn't do till S-Rank though), as were Saizo/Oboro (one of the most hilarious ones by far) and Kaden/Keaton. Corrin's Supports...some of them could use some work. (Playing F!Corrin here). I like Niles/F!Corrin's support, but I wished they had added more depth to it like how they did M!Corrin/Niles. Another one that could use some rewriting was Keaton's - I would love to have seen more of his backstory and the Wolf Tribe. How do they select their leaders, how did he become the leader - things like that.

Azama/Hana was definitely one of my other favourites. It's amusing as heck, since it's like Karma biting Azama back. So worth exploring.

This is gonna be a long one.

Odin and Ophelia - When Odin drops his act, you know things are serious. This A support is one of the most heartwarming things I've read. It really shows how much Odin loves his family, and how much his bloodline means to him.

Soleil and Ophelia A support - The C and B support are garbage (Although Soleil doesn't sexually harass Ophelia. If you want actual sexual harassment, try Japanese Foleo x Soleil supports), but the A-Support gives us some great character interaction with Soleil feeling terrible for what she did to the point where if Ophelia didn't forgive her, she would leave her alone. In all honesty, I love this A-Support. I just wish it wasn't preceded by two rounds of Soleil harassing Ophelia and one round of Ophelia thinking that ransom is great way to solve her problems (Yes, hold Soleil's body hostage, despite the fact that she is OBSESSED with you, by switching bodies with her. That's a fucking brilliant plan. What could possibly go wrong?).

Conquest!Corrin x Azura - The amount of shit Corrin brings upon himself goes through in Conquest can be seen here. Here we see how much killing people affects Corrin and how much he relies on others for emotional support.

Jakob x Setsuna - I should hate this support, but it's just so hilarious. Jakob being a jerkass plays off quite well with Setsuna being a complete cloudcuckoolander. This is especially evident in their A-Support where Jakob is the one to fall into a pit. Also:

Jakob: Indeed. I don't really know how it happened, either... I suppose it's a lot like you and the traps you fall into: I didn't see it coming. There's no logical reason for it, but that could just be how love is.

The game is self aware.

Laslow x Peri. I can understand why people hate Peri. She has no morals and kills people on a whim. Here though, it takes someone who has killed so many in the past that he doesn't even feel anything anymore (Inigo: I wish I could be shocked at this, but the dead rose all the time in my future. Friends, neighbors—they all became Risen... And then they had to be taken down. I've done this so many times now, I barely feel anything at all...) to help her get back on track. Here, Peri realizes she's wrong and promises to change, which if the conversation between here and Soleil in the newest DLC is anything to go by, she succeeded. Also, the S-Support is absolutely adorable.

Ryoma x Elise - I am a horrible person for doing this, especially when I saw it in a certain image online Ryoma and Elise actually have great interactions with each other. With Elise acting as the heart, Ryoma realizes that Hoshidians and Nohrians aren't that different from each other. Their S-Support also doesn't feel as that big of a leap as say, Jakob and Setsuna.

Orochi x Odin - Here's a support that starts off bad, and then pulls through in the end. Their A-Support shows some of Odin's backstory and has some nice character development. Also, their S-Support is both hilarious and heartwarming, because Odin is great. Also, this:

Orochi: Is this some sort of Odinjoke of Maximum Joshery?

Oboro x Benny - This support does a great job of taking a primarily comedic support and then turning it into a heartwarming one. Their bonding over charms is great and it really shows in the S-Support. Also, this is a rare occasion where the support feels unfinished unless you get the S-Support, so rejoice.

Xander x Hinoka - No "Nohrian Scum!" here, just Xander being a nice guy. I like the fact that Xander threw the party to help Hinoka, and to get the kingdoms to become closer. Their S-Support is a bit of a jump here, but C-A is great.

Takumi x Camilla - I can see why people like this support. If you didn't like the fact that Camilla obsesses over Corrin, then you're in luck as he or she isn't mentioned anywhere in this support. It also helps that Camilla is genuinely trying to be a nice person, and that she shows the same affections that she has with her family to Takumi. The S-Support is a bigger jump than Xander and Hinoka, but it's not terrible.

Takumi x Oboro - Great interactions, heartwarming conversations, people being nice to each other. This support is great.

Hayato x Nyx - Pairing the Shouta with the Loli, I'm so fucking original This support has some great character development for Hayato. Being afraid of the dark is a legitimate, abliet childish, fear and Nyx's way of getting him to grow up is well done. The S-Support is also done well and fits with the rest of the conversation.

Kaden x Charlotte - This support starts off looking like it's going to suck, and then turns into something great. Charlotte's realization in their A-Support shows great characterization and Kaden's willingness to go that far to please people is also well done. The Support also doesn't feel forced. Also, it gives Selkie great hair.

Soleil x Forrest - The Japanese support is awful. It sucks. It's one of the worst things ever. You think Soleil and Ophelia's supports are bad? They've got nothing on that abomination. Thankfully, it didn't make it over here. Instead, we have them bonding over hair. And it's actually done well. Their interactions start out rocky but quickly pull a turnaround. This is also the only S-Support that Soleil has (besides M!Corrin) that is romantic in nature. And it only briefly goes into her quirk:

Soleil: You know that I have a thing for super cute girls, right?

Forrest: Right...but you know that I'm...a...

Soleil: A super-cute man dressed like a girl? Yep! I know. Totally adorable!

And that's it. Overall, a great support.

Subaki x Selena - I'm so glad this support was done well. Their interactions feel genuine. I actually like the fact that it starts out rocky, anything else would seem out of character. The S-Support also doesn't feel like a jump, even though C-A feels complete. I don't have to get the S-Support, but if I do, it fits. If only all of the supports were like this.

Selena and Caeldori - They turned one of the Mad-Libs supports and made it into something special. Need I say more?

Edited by Hunter Nightblood

Hayato x Sakura

Silas x Corrin (I'm not biased)

Selena x Keaton (It's full of tsundereness)

Arthur x Azura

Jakob x Mozu

Xander x Leo

Camilla x Niles

Elise x Corrin

Elise x Odin

Ryoma x Elise

Ryoma x Rinkah

I like a lot of supports. This are more off the top of my head.

I'll add a few more now that my memory is refreshed

Laslow and Selena: seeing Inigo get a taste of his own medicine is so rewarding

Benny and Elise: I can't help feeling a little creeped out with the idea of pairing up Elise with anyone, but this one gave me diabetes. It's just way too adorable

Mitama's supports with both of her parents. I also like the one with Corrin, damn the guy is inept.

Niles and Leo gives us good amount of backstory and depth to Niles' character. His loyalty is 100% genuine.

Well, here goes:

Romantic:

ZeroxKamui: Man, when I read that this was the bi option I think this gonna be a big joke about gayness, but is very deep, I said, is really that easy trust a person that you know anything abour their past? Is a very good support, is well written and the A-S transition don't feel hasty... And Zero is god thier husbando.

FlannelxLuna: Man, this is the best tsunderextsundere romance in the world, like, for me, this feels so natural, the A-S transition flows so natural, and how Luna say that she has to go a far place and he say that he go with her 'cause is all right is they're together... Cuteness overload.

SaizouxSakura: Well, Saizo has the best supports of all, but I feel so natural and interesting how they grown close to each other, also, ginger haired Grey is the best. And Saizo is a cutie here.

MarxxFelicia: Is simply cute, and pink haired Siegbert is the best sh*t in the world.

LazwardxPieri: Everyone said the reasons, so~ that.

HinataxKazahana: A good Kazahana support is gold, also, they are a pair of samurai nerds, and that is cute.

BenoitxCharlotte: This support show us Charlotte without her cute mask toward Benoit and make them so honest to each other, it's so realistic and cute for me.

ShigurexShara: Dunno why, but when I read this I feel at the moment that they go fine with each other, yeah, they're very differents, but that make this pairing interesant, and give Shara that sweet side that I love in Tharja.

SiegbertxOphelia: Ophelia is a dick in the start, but this support make them grown close with each other so natural that feels correct to ship them with burning pasion.

Platonics:

ZeroxLeo: This explain hiw they meet and flow so good and show us how they trust in each other and show true loyalty, this is my favorite support nigga!

SharaxKinu: Is funny as heck, Shara hiddes under weird things that she wants to be Kinu friend, that's cute.

SoleilxEponine: Yaoi vs Yuri, true friendship.

Kanna(M)xLutz: So much shota cuteness.

CamillaxLuna/Belka: Camilla and her yandere self toward the loyalty of her retainers feels so realistic(?) toward them that is... Cool.

BelkaxLuna: I love Luna supports, sooo~ I love this, and the A support steal my heart.

Parent-Child

LazwardxSoleil: I hate Inigo, here and in Awakening for being a jerk, but he make me CRY with this support, is so sentimental and sad that everytime I remember it I feel my heath hurt.

OdinxOphelia: See up.

VelourxLuna: Yes, I know that supports are generic, but the lines in this that about Cordelia for Luna part are... Well, I love how Severa show us how she grown as person and understand her mother feelings and why she do what she do, also, so much hugs. And yes, I find this better than Matoi-Luna one.

ZeroxKana: They're my husbando and child, lf course I love their support.

KamuixEponine: Eponine is a weirdo and her mother finds her yaoi, it's cool.

Edited by Truffa

I haven't played enough of fates to really know that many supports (especially since I want to grind for romantic ones when I get Revelations). But I know some, so here are some of my favorites:

Odin - Elise: This is probably my favorite so far. I really like how her response to Odin's Odinness is to be like, "Cool! Can I join in?" It's really heartwarming because it feels like it's something easy to make fun of or put down because it's weird. So to have someone not only not poke fun at it but ask to join in is really awesome.

Almost All Of Oboro's supports: Oboro gets a lot of development and gets to show a lot of her different sides during it. So it's really cool. I'd say her supports with Takumi, Kaden, and Hinata are my favorites. The one with Takumi shows her feelings as well as her love of tailoring, the one with Hinata shows her more immature side which is cool to see, and the one with Kaden shows the two bonding in something Oboro enjoys even if KAden isn't that good at it. Idk It was sweet to me.

Almost All of Kaden's supports: Kaden is great. That said I tend to enjoy his interactions with others due to his curiosity in what others are doing. He builds up natural chemistry easily.

Jakob - Mozu / Jakob - Azura: It's nice to see Jakob not being a jerk sometimes. They were sweet imo.

Orochi-Azama: I'm not too fond of either of these two but I did enjoy the troll wars between them.

Beruka-Camilla: Beruka and Camilla are both interesting and confusing characters. The two of them show parts of their relationships in this support and I find it a curious read. I do wish it went farther though.

Beruka-Selena: I like the sort of realizations they had in the support. It made sense to me at least, and it was interesting to see them fleshed out in the ways they were similar/different

Also idk if this counts but I really like the romantic lines between Kaden and Corrin in the Private Quarters. It shows how vain and yet loving he is.

Also as an additive note, I don't understand why everyone seems to love Saizo's supports. I didn't care that much for most of them. That said I don't really like Saizo much so that'll color things. I did like his supports with Mozu and Setsuna though.

I'm currently obsessed with all of male Kana's supports, they're just so sweet and heartwarming. None of that young kid professing their love, instead we get best friends, and male Kana is just the most adorable thing in the game.

But my favorite is Odin/Ophelia, it tugs at your heart. We get to see how much his family meant to him and how proud he is of his lineage.

Also any supports featuring the 3 Nohr sided Awakening characters, it really shows how much the 3 cares about each other.

Next favorite is Kaden/Keaton, just a nice, funny support convo, nothing serious, just light-hearted fun. A tsundere meets a narcissist.

Edited by Matthewlovespie

Most of the Xander, Niles, Charlotte, Laslow, Saizo and Arthur supports are good for different reasons imo, at least I enjoyed them a lot

I think supports read better when you can actually see the characters' facial reactions instead of just reading their dialogues so here's a video of Sakura x Xander (I think it's super cute)

Edited by RidellCrimea