Favorite support conversations

LeDom

I just read Asugi and (female, if it makes a difference in the C-A conversations) Corrin's support and while it wasn't anything groundbreaking, I did like how it was written. Initially, Corrin seems to think Asugi raided the pantry for obvious reasons, but then it's revealed that it was poor kids who were stealing, and I particularly liked one of Asugi's lines: "adults always go after money. They understand they need more than food. But kids are more straightforward. They follow their stomachs".

Again, not the best in the game, but I did like the execution.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are good supports here and there, but I was honestly surprised at how well Shigure and Corrin was handled. Definitely got my vote for best support, personally. I don't know why no one mentioned it, but it feels natural and not rushed at all. Shigure asked her out for a flying ride, sang for her, took her to his secret place, showed her the rainbow... He even cared about her well being occasionally whenever they fly together (i.e: asking if the wind is cold). and chuckled at her giddiness. It gives me warmth, really. I didn't like the idea of S ranking a child character, even when I play as a male avatar and was at the risk of losing one child unit because it feels odd to me, marrying your friend's children, but Shigure made me want to try another f!corrin run.

I haven't read another Shigure's romantic support, so I'm not sure if his other supports are as good, but I suppose they are since Shigure is a really nice character and all. Although he doesn't have the big impact on the story like Lucina, he's still a nice character.

I wish Corrin would hesitate a bit - considering she was his parent's friend - instead of saying "YES!" immediately. But I suppose it would be too much work explaining and so they saved themselves by skipping it.

I just read Asugi and (female, if it makes a difference in the C-A conversations) Corrin's support and while it wasn't anything groundbreaking, I did like how it was written. Initially, Corrin seems to think Asugi raided the pantry for obvious reasons, but then it's revealed that it was poor kids who were stealing, and I particularly liked one of Asugi's lines: "adults always go after money. They understand they need more than food. But kids are more straightforward. They follow their stomachs".

Again, not the best in the game, but I did like the execution.

I guess some of Corrin's support with the children character was nice because they had a clue about the character's gender, instead of having to write for both gender Corrin like 1st gen's support.

Some of Corrin's support with 1st gen are still nice though. I like Kaze's very much.

Edited by Rin

What, no one talking about the supports with ShuraxCorrin?

I enjoyed learning more about his homeland, his ambition, why he became an outlaw, ect. He wasn't a character with a simple gimmick. He felt like a real character and I couldn't help but find myself hoping for him to succeed at his goal of rebuilding Kohga.

CaeldorixCorrin was nice too, but I am sort of bias since I married Cordelia back in Awakening.

LeoxAnyone. I haven't seen a support of Leo's that I haven't disliked yet.

AzamaxBeruka and SilasxBeruka. Though some people don't like all of her supports, I enjoyed those two. Silas even manages to make Beruka shed tears of happiness in their S-rank!

What, no one talking about the supports with ShuraxCorrin?

I enjoyed learning more about his homeland, his ambition, why he became an outlaw, ect. He wasn't a character with a simple gimmick. He felt like a real character and I couldn't help but find myself hoping for him to succeed at his goal of rebuilding Kohga.

CaeldorixCorrin was nice too, but I am sort of bias since I married Cordelia back in Awakening.

Really? I feel like I should give it a try, though the S support would have to wait since my Avatar is already married before I got Shura. I thought Izana was the last recruit :(

AzamaxBeruka and SilasxBeruka. Though some people don't like all of her supports, I enjoyed those two. Silas even manages to make Beruka shed tears of happiness in their S-rank!

IIRC, Kaze does that too xD

I love his supports with Niles, Takumi and Odin, but a lot of his S-supports have been lackluster so far. Dude just has more chemistry with the other guys.

Really? I feel like I should give it a try, though the S support would have to wait since my Avatar is already married before I got Shura. I thought Izana was the last recruit :(

IIRC, Kaze does that too xD

Arthur goes a step further and make her laugh :P

My absolute favorite has to be Leo x Elise, not only is it good but it also reveals quite a bit of background. Oboro and Leo's supports are my main favorite. Elise and Ryoma's is nice platonic wise as well as Felicia and Arthur/Harold

My favorite support in the JP version was Caeldoir/(M) Kana. But the english version ruined that by making it a "let's be friends" scenario. So instead, I'd Benny/Camilla is my favorite support in the english version.

Besides, who doesn't like Benny?

I haven't hit S with Shigure/Soliel, but I really like where it's going.

Just hit S. It's okay. It's pretty cute, but once again - friendzone.

Just hit S. It's okay. It's pretty cute, but once again - friendzone.

Given what I have planned for these two, it's perfect. I'm not sorry, Shigure~!

Nina/Caeldori. I wasn't going into it with high expectations because Nina, but I was pleasantly surprised at how the support was about how similar they are and how well they work together.

Kaze/Camilla. Camilla's really sweet and playful in this one without dipping into smothering or creepy, Kaze's his usual great self, and there's all of one mention of Corrin.

Jakob/Kagero. Jakob hardly says a bad thing about her, they get along really well, and their S-Support is actually really sweet.

My favourite supports are Laslow x F!Corrin and Orochi x Kagero .

My least favourite has to be the english Saizo x Beruka support. The C rank just ruined the while thing IMO.

I have an appreciation for Nina/Caeldori because it's a Nina support with no gimmicks and it's just these two girls bonding over strategy and admirin each other's qualities

I just hit S with Kaden/Felicia.

Just paired them because I wanted to give Felicia access to Onmyoji as she had a ridiculous magic growth in my run. Turned out to be a surprise.

I heard everyone bashes on Felicia but on this one this never happens in all 4 convos, nothing maid/servant related is ever brought up. They just treat an injured kitten and she actually does it without any problems.

Was surprised that Oboro had a hard crush on Hayato. Azama x Setsuna was funny and had no trap problems.

• 1 month later...

One pairing's support I really love that no one will experience because on paper, stats growth and shit (I don't pay attention to that kind of stuff, makes the games feel less personal to me).

Leo x Charlotte: http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Fates_Supports/Leo_Charlotte

Read this support chain, fantastic stuff. Also, the Forrest from this pairing turned out fine for me.

- Owain & Inigo: They had the best Awakening kid/Awakening kid support chain imho. It was equally heartfelt and funny, and you can really tell that their friendship had grown since the last game. I wish Odin had more serious supports sometimes.

- Scarlet & f!Corrin: Very natural and very sweet, especially the A support. Her support with m!Corrin is alright but this one is significantly better to me. Also, Scarlet was robbed.

- Kaze & Selena: Not too much to say about this one, it's nice how Kaze is able to figure her out and the S-support is angsty and sweet even if it's immediately discredited by the child system. Has more to do with a personal bias than any objective quality I guess haha

- Mitama & Dwyer: Sleeping buddies. They're both snarky as hell and it just kind of works. Plus, he sews her a quilt with her haikus stitched into it.

- Odin & Kagero: Odin is one of only a few of the characters who seem to like Kagero's art (I think Orochi and Subaki do too), and Kagero is one of the only characters who seems to take Odin seriously (or at least, to admire his eccentricities). Also, Odin trying to summon Kagero's OC is hilarious.

Some more that I like but don't feel like writing essays about: Niles & Leo, Takumi & Sakura, Jakob & Gunter, Rinkah & Saizo, Arthur & Azura, Soleil & Ophelia('s A support only lol) ...