Capture Card Help!

*Haku

I'm looking to buy a capture card so I can record some Fates for my youtube channel but I don't know where's a reliable place I can buy, and what kind of brand to get?

3dsvideocapture seems to be the bet one I think but which do you guys think I can buy?

I want to have an overlay format similar to OmegaEvolution's (Top screen top left corner, bottom screen bottom right corner, and a nice overlay).

Which capture card can you guys recommend me that's somewhat affordable?

I can't help with the buying, but to do the screen overlays, you'll need a good video editing program.

By default, I think most capture cards record the top screen and bottom screen stitched together. But what you can do is have two copies of the video and crop the top screen of the first and the bottom of the second, then move them wherever you want. Then you can have a wallpaper image at the back or something.

I'd recommend Loopy's. Katsukitty has terrible support.

Melissa's (Snake Mom) capture card from them overheated and bricked their 3ds.

Does Loopy even do them anymore? His site says he's been out of stock for some time, now, and I've heard no news of any New 3DS XL capture card work.

He and Merki are planning on opening up shop again this or next month.

Well, shoot. Guess I'll have to hope I can be able to save up enough money soon for one.