Fire Emblem Fates Character Tier List?

Heliosan

Is it too early to be asking about a tier list for the characters in all three paths? Curious if there is one around and if this has been asked already, I would greatly appreciate a link to the discussion / list.

There's one up just look for the topic that reads "tier list"

It's completely wrong in every possible way, but it exists.

Edit: If you want a sane and reasonable tier list for each game/difficulty you're SOL but here's some cancer http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=61289

Hmm what about it is wrong from your perspective before I go ahead and start reading the thread?

From what i know Camilla, MU, and Xander is S tire, and Jacob is A Tire

I guess Arthur and Charlotte is A+ in term of "should i deploy this unit?" kind of consideration. Fighter is too good

Hmm yeah, I can see that for those characters, but I am more curious about a more holistic list. I guess that's a good start.

I know the royals would definitely be top tier. The first servant would be high up too, but if we were to place one over the other, I would go with Jakob. I tried using Felicia in a male run and I vastly preferred Jakob during my female run. Kids would be high up as well. I think Nyx or Orochi would be low ranked. Nyx for being to fragile and Orochi for being way to slow. Gunter low because those growths, Keaton would be high ranking due to decent speed and great bulk though he would be out ranked by his daughter. Rinkah would also be mid tier due to her tankiness but low strength growth. I don't know how other people would be placed.

Hmm what about it is wrong from your perspective before I go ahead and start reading the thread?

Hmm yeah, I can see that for those characters, but I am more curious about a more holistic list. I guess that's a good start.

It's entirely subjective and a lot of people who voted are bad at the game or only did one run. It's also not seperated by difficulty (Certain characters are much better on lunatic while others are much better on normal). Also royals get heavily overrated.

Lol the one opinion i had that everyone else would disagree is probably Gunter and Izana is really good

Nah, forceful partner/free rallybot/staffbot is legit AF

Edited by joshcja

Tier lists have too many things that would make them appear wrong to everyone, as this thread has made clear. Skill shops? Mess Hall? path bonuses? grinding?

Subjectivity is a bitch.

Except for Gunter. Gunter sucks.

Please note I'm not counting kids since their placement varies depending on parent. Doing one on every specific parent would take too much time. However, I believe that their placement on the tier list would correlate with the tier of their parents.

I've only played Conquest so far, and played it on every single difficulty. I will keep in mind certain characters (such as Azura) are utility, and will not consider the ability of certain characters in different classes. (Samurai Odin is really good)

They're also ordered by how good they are in their particular tier.

Conquest:

~TOP~

-Xander

-Corrin

-Effie

~High~

-Camilla

-Leo

-Silas

-Keaton

-Izana

~Upper Mid~

-Kaze

-Shura

-Felicia

-Niles

-Jakob

-Laslow

~Mid~

-Odin

-Arthur

-Charlotte

-Azura

-Elise

-Benny

~Lower Mid~

-Beruka

-Selena

-Flora

-Nyx

-Peri

-Gunther

~Low~

-Mozu

Skills weren't as considered in this tier list, but played a part in certain rankings. Supports took some part, namely in Izana not being top tier. The argument can be made that he's top tier solely by his stats and his rally skills, while having such an easy recruitment requirement. However, his time of recruitment makes his use extremely limited and his limited supports do make a huge difference since supports give +Hit, +Avo and +Crit Avoid.

EDIT: Oh man I just realized he was asking if there was only one available. Not just a tier list...

EDIT 2: Further revisions.

Edited by ~Summer~

• 1 month later...

LTC importance is more fun than tier-listing. Especially if we get into the gritty details of how Camillia's kit changes depending on what her support gives her. Or practically anyone else for that matter.

r/fireemblem has made a community birthright tier list and is in the middle of a conquest one

https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/4h752t/rfireemblem_makes_a_birthright_tier_list_final/

https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/4iq93r/rfireemblem_makes_a_fates_conquest_tier_list/

Edited by lazydoggamer