Online Matches

StarBit8

I have never once seen a forum on this, but I'm trying to get into online matches in Fire Emblem Fates (Yes, I know about all the bullsh*t hacking and what not, so please don't just post that). Aside from obvious OP skills and weapons:

1) What classes are particularly good online?

2) Is diversity in a team of 5 important?

3) What would be some good teams? (Just list classes and not actual units please)

I've been a huge fan of the online pvp aspect.

1) the classes that stand out the most are the ones that are capable of fulfilling a role better than others. Thus we have:

Swordmaster/ Elite Ninja (dodge tank)/ Falcon knight/ Dancer (support)/ Berserker/ Wyvern Lord (ORKO (one round KO))/ General (anti-ORKO)

2) Diversity in a team is good if your team is cohesive because of it. Having multiple of the same classes even can be a good choice.

3) Right off the bat, you can expect to see a lot of 5 man ORKO units. A balanced team could run 1 swordmaster/ Falcon Knight/ General (fill)/ 2 ORKO units. And if ORKO units are rampant feel free to use less diversity in your team and commit to an anti-ORKO team using multiple Generals.

I could go into more depth but I'll leave this here for now.

Having Brave Sword + Lightning access seems pretty good to me. Dragonstones also cant be blocked by breakers, though I suppose that's irrelevant since they suk.

Paired with Setsuna!Nina I get close to 50 speed so I think I can make it work fine enough. I can always compensate with Beruka!Ignatius, Camilla!Shiro, and +11 Spd Kana at least.

Having Brave Sword + Lightning access seems pretty good to me. Dragonstones also cant be blocked by breakers, though I suppose that's irrelevant since they suk.

Paired with Setsuna!Nina I get close to 50 speed so I think I can make it work fine enough. I can always compensate with Beruka!Ignatius, Camilla!Shiro, and +11 Spd Kana at least.

You would be surprised about dragonstones sometimes, they actually can be very effective in Limited Battle PvP, since the power creep is considerable less they can tank nicely in a Wary Fighter set, you can one shot people without worrying about dying.

Is harder to use them on a non-Limited Battle environment though, but still is somewhat viable.