Replays

Giga Man

You know what would be nice to have? A mode where you can watch replay videos of the chapters you've completed. They can be saved automatically to the records hall and viewed any time. This would be great for comparing strategies with others and teaching struggling players how to handle difficult situations.

I feel like the franchise and the fanbase could really benefit from a feature like this. We already discuss strategies on message boards and post youtube videos of our progress. This just makes the process easier, especially for people like me who can't remember every detail of their experience but would love to share it in full.

What do you think? Is this a feature you see yourself using? Do you have any suggestions of what else could be done with something like this?

While it would be nice, I can imagine replay videos taking up a good amount of space in your storage considering the majority of the videos would be 25+ minutes in length.

If the videos were automatically compressed though, then I'd be all for it (if automatic compression is even possible during gameplay, let alone on a 3DS. Then again, I'm no tech savant, so)