Vard

Noticed a funny glitch with Forrest.

Go to the accessory Shop.

select CHANGE

Look at Forrest

and go to the OUTFIT menu

WHO'S GIRLY NOW, FOOL?

Edited by Vard

I'm assuming this is about Forrest looking ripped af? I don't really consider this a glitch since, you know, he considers himself as male and this happens in the Japanese version of the game too.

I don't know if this is what OP was talking about, but it's less that Forrest is ripped and more that he suddenly shoots up two inches when viewed in the Change screen.

I don't know if this is what OP was talking about, but it's less that Forrest is ripped and more that he suddenly shoots up two inches when viewed in the Change screen.

Ahh is that it? The comment they made of "WHO'S GIRLY NOW, FOOL?" made me think they were talking about that rather than the glitch you mentioned because when I went to check my game before commenting, I didn't see anything out of the ordinary.

My mistake if I misunderstood!

yes that. its rather suprising that he grows 3 inches of height and 20 pounds of muscle

yes that. its rather suprising that he grows 3 inches of height and 20 pounds of muscle

All of the male body types are pretty ripped, it just gets more ridiculous looking the shorter they get. See also: male Kana and Kiragi.

Something like that happens to several characters. Imagine my surprise when Tit-neechan reclassed to Sorceror. Then, when Hayato reclassed to Oni Chieftan.

I honestly think they were very lazy with the models this time around.

They were pretty lazy with the models this time. When you reclass anyone into the oni line of classes, they look like they have switched bodies with The Rock. Its actually pretty funny, but also annoying when you actually want to use the class because you like its design without looking like a roided up freak.

Edited by Tolvir

I'm pretty sure Forest's body is based around the female model

it just changes to a male default when you go to the swimware section

also look at his model from the side

(he's got boobies)