Questions for reclassing and making the MU into a Falcon Warrior in Valhalla(Valla)?

Tide of Waves

So I finally got the game already, and What kind of reclassing Paths should I go for with these classes if I'm in Valhalla(Valla) path for my M!Avatar.?

Primary: Pegasus Warrior, Falcon Warrior, and Kinshi Warrior

Secondary: Lance Fighter, Holy Lancer, and Basara

Teritary: Cavalier, Paladin, and Great Knight

Final Reclassing: Falcon Warrior

.?

Edited by Tide of Waves

What do you want your final class to be? Falcon Warrior? If so, I think you should go down the Lance Fighter line so you can pick up Rend Heaven and Lancefaire. The good thing about the MU is that when you reach A-rank with same-sex supports, you can reclass to their primary classes and get those skills, as well.

Edited by SaiSymbolic

What do you want your final class to be? Falcon Warrior? If so, I think you should go down the Lance Fighter line so you can pick up Rend Heaven and Lancefaire. The good thing about the MU is that when you reach A-rank with same-sex supports, you can reclass to their primary classes and get those skills, as well.

So you can reclass to the primary class by A rank in any kind of class, or just one.?

Edited by Tide of Waves

But, yeah, I think you should go down the Lance Fighter class line to get Rend Heaven from Basara and Lancefaire from Spear Fighter. If you want to get the skills from the other classes you listed, you can get an A-rank with a same-sex support so you can use the Friendship Seal to get them.

In any class.

So Like I can Buddy Seal Shinonome, and Cyrus|Silas by having two of their Buddy classes.?

Still new to their Buddy class system for the Avatar.?

Edited by Tide of Waves

So Like I can Buddy Seal Shinonome, and Cyrus|Silas by having two of their Buddy classes.?

Once you hit A-rank for any same-sex support, you can reclass to anyone's. So, you could start in your primary class, Buddy Seal Shinonome and fight in his Lance Fighter class, get A-rank with Silas then Buddy Seal to Silas' Cavalier class whenever you feel like it. From there, you could go to anyone else you have A-ranked. You can go back and forth as many times as you'd like as long as you have that A-rank and a Buddy Seal.

Once you hit A-rank for any same-sex support, you can reclass to anyone's. So, you could start in your primary class, Buddy Seal Shinonome and fight in his Lance Fighter class, get A-rank with Silas then Buddy Seal to Silas' Cavalier class whenever you feel like it. From there, you could go to anyone else you have A-ranked. You can go back and forth as many times as you'd like as long as you have that A-rank and a Buddy Seal.

Hey, I really liked this. Looks like I'll be doing the same thing for my F!MU starting class Priestess, and then let her Buddy Seal Felicia for Troubadour, and Setsuna for Archer, and her Final Class War Priestess.! xD Edited by Tide of Waves