Revelation Lunatic PMU!!

Viberum

Also try Sakura!Caeldori , and made her a dark falcon i hear is good at that class for balance between magic and Attack.

I'll do it! I actually never had Caeldori before so this'll be interesting!! I'll recruit her ASAP

Hmm... you don't have any Healers from end of 8 to start of 14 (actually not even since a certain someone's getting reclassed =P)... so I'll throw on Priestess!Sakura for you

Thank you! I was actually getting a little worried there but you just saved my hide!!

-Added Caeldori and Sakura

Edited by ChocolaChao

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

though now I'm thinking whether I should've given something less straight. you already got a bunch of royals and overall your roster isn't bad... maybe I should've made that Onmyoji Hana ;)

though now I'm thinking whether I should've given something less straight. you already got a bunch of royals and overall your roster isn't bad... maybe I should've made that Onmyoji Hana ;)

LOL you can change it if you want to! I won't mind! I also agree! This is actually a pretty solid team and I think I'll have pretty much no problem with my run if I get another good unit lol.

LOL you can change it if you want to! I won't mind! I also agree! This is actually a pretty solid team and I think I'll have pretty much no problem with my run if I get another good unit lol.

yea, you can survive Conquest Lunatic. it would've made your run less clunky since you're forced Sakura!Caeldori but w/e

changing it to Onmyoji!Hana for the challenge!

yea, you can survive Conquest Lunatic. it would've made your run less clunky since you're forced Sakura!Caeldori but w/e

changing it to Onmyoji!Hana for the challenge!

Alright! I changed it. Watch me cry and yell near endgame. This'll be interesting!!

Edited by ChocolaChao

Bow knight Selena :awesome:

Alright Added!!

And this concludes the PMU!! Thank you guys for choosing them!! I'll put them ALL to good use!! If you guys want, I'll update my progress on this thread! Either that, or I'll just update every 5 chapters?? I'll get this started right away!

UPDATE: CHAPTER 11 FINISHED

This run is really challenging in the beginning ohmygod. There are so little units I can use that I spend so many turns just trying to kill two enemies..

ANYWAY, here's my summary of each chapter!

Chapter 7: Pretty straightforward!! I'm only armed with 3 units, me, Jakob, and Azura. Super easy chapter, even on Lunatic mode. This is basically give free EXP to your units since literally nothing here is challenging. The boss is even locked at single range so LOL. Since I'm not using Jakob, I mainly had him just heal while Azura and I take the EXP and build support! I ended up with B-support with both which is great!!

Before Awakening: Now that I have recruited Gunter, I think it's time to get myself an Exalt Brand. I want Azura to be a Great Lord as soon as possible and now that I have (almost) a full team for this Xenologue, I think I can make it!! (How wrong I was....)

This is super challenging, especially at this low of a level. The constant ninja spawning that have Lunge, Poison Strike, and Savage Blow are so stupid!! I get rekt easily by them. It's seriously the only problem I'm having!! Once I started blocking the forts and hope for weird crits, I was finally able to do it!. I absolutely despise the AI of Chrom, Frederick, and Lissa. Trying to keep them alive just to get the Exalt Brand was torture... in the end, I finally did it!!

-Azura reclasses to Great Lord at lv 9

Chapter 8: I'm fighting against Yukimura, Orochi, and Saizo at Fort Jinya..... WELL THIS IS EASY AGAIN... yo this is as easy as it gets in Lunatic Mode. In the beginning, I had everyone move to the right with Gunter in front to tank and weaken the sky knights, while Azura and Viberua go in for the kill. Then I just killed the remaining enemies swarming you at the chokepoint while Jakob heals. There's really nothing else remarkable about this map?? Just carry on with your normal selves.

-recruited Subaki, Sakura, and Hana

I immediately went to the EXP DLC and have ONLY SAKURA AND SUBAKI in the map so they can build support. I had them do this several times so I can recruit Caeldori as soon as possible. I have all three paths so I have spare ebon wings to reclass Caeldori immediately.

-Recruited Caeldori. Reclassed to Dark Falcon

-Hana reclassed to Shrine Maiden

Chapter 9: THIS IS WHERE I START CRYING!! THIS WINDY MAP WAS HORRIFIC FOR ME IN CONQUEST AND NOW I GOTTA DO THIS AGAIN!! At least it's a low level, so I had an easier time. I get Rinkah in this chapter! So i started training her immediately. I had me and Caeldori face off the ninja, oni, lancer, etc on the left before the wind blew me up. Meanwhile, Jakob lured the ninja and Rinkah killed by going in attack stance with Jakob. She can't deal damage at this time which I'm crying. She has Rank E Axes and stayed that way until the end of the chapter. The scariest moment was when Rinkah was suddenly all alone between a ninja and a lancer. She would've died if it weren't for me using a Dragon Vein to SPREAD LITERALLY OF MY UNITS AWAY FROM EACH OTHER.!!! I spent i think 5 turns just regrouping and keeping everyone alive. Rinkah managed to attain Rank D by the time we were all cornering Fuga yay!! I think I'm making this sound harder than it actually is lol. I was just being a little too careful!!

Chapter 10: Okay, another easy chapter. Everything's in ice and we slowly travel to the Boss while collecting stat boosters. I can only bring 6 units, so I brought me, Azura, Hana, Caeldori, Rinkah, and Jakob. I mainly had Viberua and Caeldori attack the snow while Jakob weakens and Rinkah go in for the kill. A billion turns later and I collected everything and the boss is defeated. Nothing challenging~

Chapter 11: NINJAS NINJAS NINJAS!!! This is the first map where I use less than the max # of units cus I wanna focus on the core units that we'll end up using (except Jakob. He's really useful in making Rinkah stronger) Orochi dies in one frickin turn if you don't kill the nearest ninja. To prevent this, I paired myself with Caeldori to kill that one ninja and on the second turn I recruited them all. Jakob, Rinkah, Azura, and Hana battle the left side of the map while Caeldori and Viberua pretty much doe the entire right. (Thanks for giving me an op unit guys~) Saizo paired with Reina to collect that one chest next to the boss and that's p much it.

-Kagero recruited. Immediately reclassed to Dread Fighter.

The only difficult chapter so far was Chapter 9. The rest is pretty okay~ Let's see how well this bandwagon goes until it explodes!!

Edited by ChocolaChao

(though a bit cruel otherwise ;D) you're not being super strict until you have enough to fill the deployment cap? ie. you're somewhat using Jakob?

Revelations is such a weird route because of these really weird deployment numbers...

and yea, I was expecting Before Awakening to be hell XD glad to see you passed that trial.

Hmm... people were also kind to give you Caeldori of all children since early Swordcatcher, huh

(though a bit cruel otherwise ;D) you're not being super strict until you have enough to fill the deployment cap? ie. you're somewhat using Jakob?

Revelations is such a weird route because of these really weird deployment numbers...

and yea, I was expecting Before Awakening to be hell XD glad to see you passed that trial.

Hmm... people were also kind to give you Caeldori of all children since early Swordcatcher, huh

tbh I have no idea how Rinkah will deal damage unless Jakob weakens him. I was planning on dropping him later but......... FINE I'LL DROP HIM NOW!! (I need to stop babying her anyway)

Before Awakening was true hell for me. I had to buy a rescue and Freeze staff from the stores to keep Frederick (and myself) in check!! Good news, Azura is now a Great Lord super earyl!! Bad News, I don't have any freeze or rescue staves for a long while...

...and yeah! So many people are actually really nice to me, which is surprising!! I think I'll allow people to change some units or maybe restrict maps.

If you want me to switch someone out or reclass a unit, I'll do it!! Even if it means I have to get that unit married to gain access to a dumb class, I'll do it!!

Edited by ChocolaChao

Okay! I finished Chapter 17!! I'm really starting to feel the burn now!! Seriously, everyone is friggin weak now. I forgot to deploy Elise so now I'm handpicking units that she can finish off so she can catch up. This is horrible as I just received a buttload of new units that I now have to baby as soon as I thought was done...

Chapter 12: Okay I only deployed the units on the team!! I(No more Jakob) which means I only brought Viberua, Caeldori, Hana, Kagero, Azura, and Rinkah. This is surprisingly just enough to fill the one main boat if I pair everyone up at the start of battle. Anyway, I held my ground for a good several turns until Dragon Veins were available. Kagero and Azura weakened the enemies just enough for Rinkah to finish while Hana heals. Once I'm able to cross ships, I had Kagero, Azura, and Viberua travel south to slowly pick the enemies off (along with Selena and Beruka). Caeldori, Hana, and Rinkah stay at the ship to kill the remaining enemies attacking us. Once that's done, the trio slowly march to the right while Azura, Kagero, and Viberua catch up. I've had trouble with the combination of berserkers and mages grouped up together but I managed with Caeldori in guard stance with me (and Azura dodgetanking). I remember this taking me 30 turns.

-Recruited Camilla and Selena.

Chapter 13: ahahah this took me like 21 turns I think. Kaden picked up garbage while Keaton, Caeldori, Selena, Camilla, head west. Viberua, Azura, Kagero, Hana and Rinkah tackle the east. I quickly placed a garbage thingy to block the bridge right after i crossed it. Viberua tanked the small units at the bottom. later on though, the west team were able to reach Xander faster, but needed help taking him down so Caeldori flew to the east to pick up Viberua and kill Xander. Kagero and Rinkah stayed at a safe distance and killed Scarlet. At turn 15, reinforcements popped up at the corners of the map and I was scared!!! Rinkah, Kagero, Keaton, and Azura haven't reached the center yet and can't take another hit!! I had to actvate a Dragon Vein to take away the water so we can all group up at the center and tank. I thought it was over after this, but then more rienforcements show up at turn 20.......... this is when I said fuck it and killed the boss quickly.

Chapter 14: Elise and Arthur recruited!! Arthur paired with Kagero, Azura, Hana, and Rinkah and headed East while Camilla and Viberua attack the west. Caeldori and Elise stayed in the center to attack the units swarming us...... yeah this plan did not work SO EVERYONE WAS CALLED BACK AND HEADED TO THE RIGHT!! (except viberua and camilla. those two stayed left) Rinkah ACTUALLY DEALS DAMAGE YAYY!!! NOW SHE'S THE TANK!! now instead of babying Rinkah, we will now baby Arthur!! Whoop whoop!! We had a hammer so it made short work of them pesky knights and easy exp for Arthur. I managed to recruit Benny but he died fighting the generals near Silas. This is when I said "fuck it" (again) and killed Charlotte while I'm at it for exp.

-Recruited Elise and Arthur.

-Reclassed Elise to Wyvern Rider (i'm crying) [slapped an Arms Scroll cus i aint having ANOTHER rank E axe user)

Chapter 15: Okay so Nyx died at the top floor protecting Azura. I made a mistake and didn't look back. I didn't deploy Elise because I forgot her and now she's super underleveled. I noticed there are two mages on the left, SO RESISTANCE UNITS TO THE LEFT AND DEFENSE UNITS TO THE RIGHT! (except Keaton. He's with me going to the left) Arthur gained like two levels and everyone's almost reaching level 20!! yay!! Not much to say about this map... it's actually pretty easy??

Chapter 16: Oh gods this and ch 17..... I CAN'T SAVE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!! Everyone went right except for Keaton and Viberua, who went up to support Ryoma and co. UHH MORE SACRIFICES!!!! SCARLET AND SETSUNA DIED FOR THE GREATER GOOD!! I just need to get through this as soon as possible. YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE??? WHENEVER YOU RESTART THE MAP'S OBSTACLES CHANGE!! MY STRATEGY HAS TO KEEP CHANGING. That one adventurer in the center always gets me and i absolutely despise it. In the end, no one touched the center until right before the final blow. I accidentally ended the map prematurely..... I FORGOT THE MAP IS COMPLETE AFTER KILLING THE BOSS!! Anyways... this wasn't the hard part....

-Rinkah reached lv 20. Promoted to Blacksmith

Chapter 17: This is utter bullcrap. I wanna pull the trigger. I can't save. I don't want to do the previous chapter. I chickened out and stayed in one place and wait for those units swarming you to come to me. Leo and Xander appeared at the start of Turn 2!! Yay! I had Xander and Leo weaken that one Pally while Elise kills a +2 Iron Axe..... (I named it Antony Delrio) She still can't deal damage so I just went in Attack Stance with Leo so she could absorb the exp. On turn 3, the retainers finally show up. YO I HAVE ALL UNITS IN MY TEAM FINALLY!!! Honestly this was pure torture I hate this map. I did the stupid thing and have everyone head right and CIRCLED MY WAY TO IAGO. FUCK THE GENERALS. FUCK THE KNIGHTS. I WANT THIS CHAPTER TO BE OVER!!! Peri died on purpose because there were a few enemies tailing me and I need someone as bait to keep going. (Yo who said Shadow Dragon tutorial didn't teach you anything) THE GOOD NEWS?? ALOT OF PEOPLE REACHED LV 20 SO I PROMOTED THEM!!!

-Recruited Laslow, Odin, Niles, and Xander.

-Reclassed Odin to Samurai

-Reclassed Niles to Dark Mage

-Selena reached lv 20. Promoted to Bow Knight.

-Hana reached lv 20. Promoted to Onmoyoji.

How the fuck will half my team deal damage now. Chapter 18 and onwards is where the real shit happens, and i honestly don't know anymore ahah. I could grind Odin, Niles, and Laslow a bit to make them reach lv 18 or so.

Edited by ChocolaChao

Don't worry, you can cry now.

Nice miss, you are doing well, i know chapter 16 and 17 is a pain, but is a good test for what is coming.

-TEARS RUNNING DOWN MY FACE -

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SALVAGE ODIN AND NILES???? I WAS ABLE TO HANDLE IT IN HM REV BUT LIKE???? THIS IS LUNATIC. I think I'm going to use my stat boosters on these two so they can quickly catch up.

OH YEAH GUYS. I dumped my Goddess Icons to Arthur because I AIN'T HAVING DEM RANDOM CRITS FUCK ME UP!!! Hana surprisingly has like 14 mag now so she can heal pretty well now!!! Even though she's an onmoyoji, she's my main healer and honestly what will I do without her??

yea, probably have to stat booster the Ch17 guys and probably early promote if not grind (but that's no fun!)

are you making use of Rinkah's personal? if she is only now doing dmg even with the personal, yeesh, her...45%? total Str growth, yo

Guys, i'm doing ch19 right now and I finally figured out how to take screenshots in the 3ds. (Thank you Miiverse community!!) I only took screenshots like halfway through the chapter BUT THAT'S OKAY!

Here's a taste of my full progress report tonight! The reason they say replica is because of the Dragon Vein in this chapter. I have no Replicate skill!! (Guess which character these guys are!!)

3M7nKa2.jpg

ueSVi47.jpg

4UiYHR3.jpg

LOOK AT THOSE SHITTY LEVEL UPS!!! WHY DOES A SORCERER GET STR? A PALLY GET MAG??

Well, I guess I expected this, I think I can still pull through....

y6TkYj5.jpg

FRICK

Edited by ChocolaChao

Chapters 18 and 19 completed!! I'm dead now. Progress Report's in the spoiler!!

-Reclassed Elise to Dark Falcon until she reaches lv 21 fuck it. She's lv 16 and i need a mag user NOW.

Chapter 18: Okay this took a billion turns. I abused the frick out of attack stance to level up Odin and Niles. I literally dumped all the stat boosters on these two so I won't shed tears and possibly melt from dehydration. I'd usually divide my team into four groups to tackle this mission, but instead.... I divided into two!! One group heads to the bottom left terminal while the other group goes bottom right!! We activated all the dragon veins from there!! Odin and Niles headed east along with Xander, Elise, Caeldori, Hana, and Azura while Viberua, Kagero, Laslow, Rinkah, and Arthur head to the right. An Oni chief was guarding one of the forts. Xander and Elise weakened them and had Niles deliver the final blow. Azura lured the Master of Arms out of hiding and had she and Hana weaken it for Odin to kill. Everything was running pretty smotthly until I head for the center. It was a mess!! Azura triggered the bottom right dragon vein while everyone else headed up. I was caught in the chokepoint and died several times here!! (My mistake) I restarted and instead just had Xander tank (Thank you Siegfried +4!) Niles, due to his 1-2 flexibility, kept taking kills while I need to handpick for Odin. Niles ended up promoting faster than Odin!! (I'm not giving up though!) The left group had little to no trouble because of Kagero's daggers and Arthur and Rinkah's high def. I had Arthur equip a dual club and surprisingly kept critting!! He leveled up and is ready for promotion!! A few Dragon Veins later and now we're up to the boss...... UHH YEAH I CAN'T HANDLE THAT MANY ENEMIES AT ONCE. I KILLED AN ARCHER, THEN I KILLED THE BOSS. SORRY BUT I'M NOT DEALING WITH THIS!!!

-Arthur reached lv20, promoted to Hero.

-Laslow reached lv20, promoted to Hero.

-Niles reached lv20, promoted to Sorcerer. (You don't understand my thirst for Niles is real I will make him OP no matter what. One chapter is enough to buff him up.)

Chapter 19: So guys, I finally have pictures to show!! Now this will be more of an interactive experience instead ome just blogging about it ahah!! (I can't post miiverse photos so I gotta upload them to imgur though argh) ANYWAY!!

I'm only allowed 8 units this time.... so I brought Hana, Rinkah, Caeldori, Selena, Viberua, Xander, Elise, and Niles...... THE TRICKY PART IS THE BEGINNING BECAUSE THERE ARE GENERALS AND SORCERERS TOGETHER GUARDING THE DRAGON VEIN SO I CAN REPLICATE!! I kept dying and restarting alot here so I had to take it slowly but aggressively!! I lure the sorcerers to attack Caeldori and Elise since they have good resistance. I actually started to think about Elise's personal skill LOL SO..... we made it!! Rinkah and Azura had Armorslayers to make short work of the generals (although they only killed one general and severely weaken the other) Niles, however finished the other general and gained super exp!! I finally used the Dragon Vein so we can start collecting them sweet items on the bottom portion of the map!! Yay!! (This also means I have 2 Hanas..... WHICH MEANS I HAVE 2 HEALERS!?!?!? OH SHIT) Clones Xander and Rinkah tanked the archers on the bottom while Clones Elise and Caeldori tank the Mages at the top. I'm trying to train Selena's bow rank, but I'm tempted to just give her my last arms scroll..... NAH I'LL POWER THROUGH!! WHAT'S THE WORSE THING THAT CAN HAPP-

LMkMKa2.jpg

Aww goddammit..... It's okay!! I'll uhmmm uhhh...... retreat and keep tanking????

y6TkYj5.jpg

NOPE KILL EVERYONE BINCH!!! PLAYING I SAFE WON'T WORK HERE!!! I literally redid my strategy but thims time.........THIS IS WHERE I WENT INTO "FUCK IT, LET'S JUST GO" AND TOOK RISKS. Niles killed the weakened great knight with Rinkah as attack stance and earned a lv up!

3M7nKa2.jpg

Oh.... well, gotta live with what you get. After that, I had Xander attack that Bow Knight over there and CRIT AWW YEAH!! he also earned a lv up!!

4UiYHR3.jpg

FUCK YOU LUNATIC AND YOUR FIXED GROWTH RATE!!. Right after that, Viberua weakened that one bow knight while Hana went in for the kill

5GjzvYe.jpg

By that, I mean Niles kills and Hana takes the credit... WELL A WIN IS A WIN!! Rinkah then CRITTED A HERO YESS!!! She even got a lv up!!

Vo73Vba.jpg

ueSVi47.jpg

I don't even know. I'm pretty much okay with the rest of the map. The top portion of the map with the original team is a no brainer and I only used these guys so Hana can heal anyone that got hurt while the clones do the real shit. I tried to kill the boss, but reinforcements kept popping up at the bottom side. LUCKILY EVERYONE WAS NEAR THE ESCAPE ROUTE JUST IN CASE SO I COMPLETED THE CHAPTER!! It was a toughie!! Just look at Xander!! His armor is gone!!

6nFDEab.jpg

Anyway, I don't remember where these two photos were from exactly, but I do remember that it was during the enemy phase.

4y8G6Us.jpg

BOTH THE ENEMIES MISSED THANK THE GODS!!!

Z1TyY1c.jpg

IF IT WEREN'T FOR THAT GUARD STANCE THEN I WOULD'VE SMASHED MY DESK.

BL8Asj8.jpg

Well that's all for today!! I'm thinking of using an Arms Scroll on Odin or maybe Xander so he can use better lances. Azura's my only lance user and I have two guard naginatas. (Thanks Arthur!)

Edited by ChocolaChao

Chapter 20:

wnmEUqV.jpg

So i reclassed myself from Nohr Noble to Hoshido Noble. I want another healer!

Anyway, time for ch20!

75Y46Kk.jpg

Here's my team!

jl3vCNC.jpg

So we start at the southeast corner of the map, and I must travel northwest corner and defeat the boss! I divided my team into two groups (literally the vip strategy here.) Ryoma, Elise, Xander, Camilla, Kagero, and Laslow go west while Hana, Arthur, Keaton, Azura, and Selena go north. There are a boatload of generals on the left so I had Laslow use an armorslayer and Elise attack using a forged thunder. I had to be careful progressing because there are kinshi knights and malig knights everywhere that will aggro. I basically did one enemy at a time. Camilla flew Xander across the bridge and tanked a general while Ryoma and Elise fought another one. At this point, Ryoma leveled up!

nx0Xk9Z.jpg

Yay! Laslow and Kagero finished off the generals when I made a mistake!! Kagero aggroed a kinshi knight, which caused a bunch of flying units to start attacking already! Luckily, ryoma and elise and Xander and Camilla already their filled guard guages! It was easy pickings!! Camilla leveled up!

4wnXY5q.jpg

As soon as group 1 is done here, they began healing and started marching upwards against more generals! Meanwhile, Group 2 has to face ninjas, swordmasters, and Berserkers! I had Azura weaken them easily with a guard naginata while Selena and Arthur finished them off!! We got two level ups here!

pftO9nF.jpg

xNG3mmE.jpg

Arthur learned Sol!! During enempy phase, i fucked up again and attracted a few malig knights....... BUT GUESS WHAT!?!?

b19ADms.jpg

HANA IS A RES TANK NOW!?!? AWW SHIT. THIS'LL BE SIMPLE....

0YBJBmi.jpg

IT'S OKAY IT MISSED!!. After the malig knight's are done attacking Hana, we begin creaming them by using Selena's Bow and Keaton!

PVipE4N.jpg

eN8OXeE.jpg

Whoop whoop!! Meanwhile, Kagero fought off and weakened a general using Saizo's star. After the attack, everyone gained a str+4!! Now let's one shot those generals! BUT WAIT!

kIBAhuh.jpg

Once she reaches lv 25, I'll reclass her to a Master Ninja. We killed most of the generals, but left one... AND IT ATTACKED!!

BUJ98RR.jpg

TOO BAD! LASLOW GOT THIS ON LOCKDOWN! LEVEL UP!!

XZWpAVK.jpg

So we eventually managed to kill the boss.... Group 2 made it to the boss first SO

5dDK86x.jpg

byRo9Bs.jpg

Yess!! This chapter's pretty simple actually?? Did the difficulty curve like, die down??? HMMMMM. (Maybe they intentionally made everyone weak so that way I can train Odin and Niles without worry???)

2vg7CYo.jpg

Edited by ChocolaChao