Revelation Lunatic PMU!!

Viberum

I think it'd be better to show us battle formations instead of level ups. (or show us both)

Because we don't really get what happened. ^^

If you have trouble catching level ups, show us your units' stats. ^^

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it'd be better to show us battle formations instead of level ups. (or show us both)

Because we don't really get what happened. ^^

If you have trouble catching level ups, show us your units' stats. ^^

Alright! I'll do that next time! I was wondering what exactly I should take screenshots for?? I figured level ups would be a good thing to take note of! I've already done ch21 and 22...... UMMM STARTING CH23 IS WHERE I'LL DO SCREENSHOTS OF MY ACTUAL STRATEGY RATHER THAN JUST ME TALKING ABOUT IT AHAH.

GUYS I WROTE CH21 AND CH22 ALREADY BUT I ACCIDENTALLY CLOSED MY TAB AND ERASED EVERYTHING BEFORE I SUBMITTED MY POST IM ANGRY AND UPSET SO EXCUSE ME FOR QUICK HALF-ASSED PROGRESS REPORTS.

CHAPTER 21:

YQRqnUJ.jpg

SHIT CH 21

QlCnGD1.jpg

THE SQUAD

WuZqbRh.jpg

ODIN TANKS!! THERE WAS ANOTHER ENEMY BUT WE VANTAGE+CRIT THAT BINCH BOI

BFBz7xH.jpg

CLEAN UP DUTY!!

DRpK2Pv.jpg

CRITS 4 DAYS!!! I CAN HONESTLY COUNT ON HIM ALL THE TIME!!

H63Mq50.jpg

THE FIRST ATTACK HIT! HIS PARTNER MISSED THOUGH HAHAH. LEVEL UP

iltAoks.jpg

ERvjCFk.jpg

BITCHIN!!

ALRIGHT LET'S HAVE GROUP A: KEATON, NILES, LASLOW, ODIN, SELENA, AND CAMILLA. THEY GO LEFT.

GROUP B: HANA, VIBERUA, RYOMA, XANDER, AZURA, AND ARTHUR. THEY GO DOWN!

SCiIZjv.jpg

THIS IS HANA AFTER THE DUAL GUARD ACTIVATED. HER HP IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS THAT PREV SCREENSHOT!!

UH0Xn0I.jpg

I LEVELED UP CUS I WAS BOSS.

cEuoQ7f.jpg

OKAY SO ENEMY REINFORCEMENTS POPPED UP BEHIND US. KAGERO AND RYOMA CAN TAKE CARE OF THAT. I need to train Kagero anyways (also Daggers > swords)

Mz4EzbO.jpg

5aKE57s.jpg

0GLvR4r.jpg

HONESTLY GROUP A HAD LITERALLY NO TROUBLE. Niles and Odin can tank them mages while Keaton tanks the physical units.

0Urj3OO.jpg

ATTACK STANCE OP!

o5y4Tlp.jpg

GODDAMIT

efmaE0x.jpg

WE DID IT!!!

Edited by ChocolaChao

Chapter 22:

bzAyqkc.jpg

HERE WE GO!

lUsprlu.jpg

WE'RE FACING AGAINST THIS BITCH AGAIN. Also can i just say that the bootyshots of the female classes are just stupid.

w1dcbWA.jpgMfpRPUZ.jpg0NnJax5.jpg5pRGnto.jpgELWA1cc.jpgft95pQf.jpgVynaXyk.jpgXc4heDv.jpg

Okay so strategy was a bit different.

Group A: Xander, Laslow, Odin, Niles, Keaton

Group B: Ryoma, Hana, Kagero, Viberua, Azura

Group C: Camilla, Selena

Group D: Elise, Arthur

A travel using the north path while B travels using the south. Group C and D will fly through the forest to attract and eliminate the kinshi knights swarming the place (all the while activating dragon veins to burn the forest) Group C stays close to Group A while Group D eventually merged with Group B after the kinshi knights are finished. During this strategy, Elise finally leveled up and reclassed to a Malig Knight!

wU6jPbr.jpg

xNXrbWm.jpg

jTijar7.jpg

It all boiled down to the map looking like this. The four enemies in the center are 2 ninjas and 2 mechanists. They are simply too fast for Group C or D so I'm saving them for last. Meanwhile, let's kill Arete again.

GXxJ6UT.jpg6ynEHgh.jpgAIippFl.jpg6okenO1.jpg

LUCKY! No struggle!

However, the map won't end until I seize the gate. I took my time killing the enemy reinforcements and collecting that last chest i missed by burning the rest of the forest!!

Wcl7e8H.jpgACkW6eh.jpgbPDyEzS.jpgvOO9TlV.jpgdggycWp.jpgYBbKWhr.jpg

Yay~

RIP org. posts.

Also christ, you're extremely lucky with those hit rates [luckier than me ;;] I can't wait how you handle the final 4 chapters, especially the one with the magical dodgeheal tiles

RIP org. posts.

Also christ, you're extremely lucky with those hit rates [luckier than me ;;] I can't wait how you handle the final 4 chapters, especially the one with the magical dodgeheal tiles

Oh hell no I remember that chapter! That was crap!! And Sorry about the quality of these last two chapters! I promise to take better screenshots! (Starting on ch24....)

I think it's the best time to reflect on my units and see how cool they all are imo. Let's review!

Viberua- She's great! Her attack is pretty high and thanks to the Yato, she has no trouble critting and doubling! She has Draconic Hex, which is perfect for weakening enemies so other units can kill! Basically the Oifey Archetype but she has SHITTY DEFENSE/ RESISTANCE. I was a tank for the first couple of chapters but NOT ANYMORE! I can only take one hit before I die SO OH WELL. I've trained my Dragonstone rank to B for THIS!? (15 Def / 12 Res what the fuck i hate fixed growths)

Azura- She's a great lord! She always double, criticals alot, weakens the enemies severely, and great at dodging! Only gripe is that she dies in one hit..... which is her biggest flaw. Although i try to make her weaken the enemies for others, she keeps taking the kill with a crit. gdi azura stop being a glass cannon.I'm intending on not using her for a chapter or two so others can catch up. (also azura has 14 def / 14 res why is she better than ME!? )

Rinkah- She's actually really good now! She gained alot of level ups since ch9, and now she can p much tank! She got 27 def, SO WE GOOD BRUH! Her weakness is her strength though (19 str), which has been a problem since day 1.... ahh well, at least she can have axes to the face and that's p much all I need!

Hana- My one and only healer (besides me, the rE healer) she attained rB staves so now she can wreck shit up with freeze, silence, entrap, and more!! you wanna know what else makes her cool???? SHE GOT 30 RES HOLY FUCK. I put her in front of a ton of mages and she'll come out unscathed. Howeverm she has only 15 mag and rD tome SO OH WELL. She has 27spd + horse spirit so at least she can double!

Caeldori- Super good! I love her! She carried my team in the beginning when it was hell to even walk five steps! Everything is pretty balanced for her actually. What's awesome is that her weapon ranks are C and above and res is pretty good! (25 res) I actually haven't been using her in the past 2 chapters cus I wanted the others to catch up! I'm bringing her and Rinkah back in the fray in ch24! Get ready!

Camilla- She GOOD!!! second you get her, she wrecks! I mainly used her to weaken the enemies, then stopped using her for like 8 chapters???? I brought her back recently, and she's still pretty good! Her weakness is speed and skill!! Her defenses aren't looking too good either, but maybe that'll change in the future?

Selena- She uses a bow, end of story. she kills the fliers yup. to be frank, she's probably my weak link??? low str, on par with Rinkah (19 str) but she stuck at rD bows. I'm mainly using her as pairup fodder nowadays with Camilla.... her stats are all in the 18-25 range which actually sucks. oh well! All i need is for to kill a flyer! (BUT SHE MISSES ALOT SO FUCK IT I WANNA BENCH HER!)

Kagero- she maxed str (30). what more can i say. res is 30!!! weakness is poor defense (13 def) and low speed and skill.... AH WELL. BUT WITH HER TRUSTY KUNAI DEBUFFS WHAT ELSE DO I NEED?

Elise- She was horrible when I first got her. I used up an Arms Scroll to get her to use Iron Axes. I had a tough time leveling her up!! But now she GOOD! high mag, high speed, high luck, good resistance......... but NO SKILL. MISS MISS MISS MISS MISS MISS. Other than that, she has the highest mag and pretty high spd so let's double! (but no don't get hit once or she dies)

Arthur- Amazing! Always crits all the time! Even though he ain't a berserker, he still got it good! Fuck swords, rB axes for life! His speed is 23, which is enough for him to not get doubled, but his strength keeps rising up!! I gave him a Dual Club for type advantage and it's going super!

Keaton- YESS!!! Highest Def tank for me by far!! I absolutely love him! Better Odds <33 I just can't wait for Beaststone+ (but that's coming in ch26 why the fuck) Keaton's pretty much with Laslow all the time and it's great so far!

Xander- Defense tank! High Str and High Def! He got Siegfried SO DEF BOOST! High Mov too and amazing skills! (Elbow Room, Shelter, Defender, I <3 you) his weakness?? WELL, IT'S FUCKING SPEED. 17 SPEED. GODDAMMIT. Despite this, I rely on him alot because of them bootylicious stats boosts when paired up!

Laslow- HIGH STR, SKL, AND LCK! YUP YUP. I can always rely on him for that chip dmg and that killing edge! (I give him a killing edge / armorslayer and the dude will go crazy with it) <3333 him! I pair him up with Xander, and it's going pretty good so far! I wish he had a bit more speed, but he never gets doubled so I think we're okay! Sol proccs alot, so he can kind of tank?

Odin- Okay so I dumped alot of energy drops on him so he can catch up IMMEDIATELY, without having to really baby him and I like it!! He can really handle things on his own now and he's pretty good with a levin sword!! His growths are actually coming alot pretty great too! Can't be happier about this! His stats are all pretty balanced, and can take about one hit before VANTAGE+CRITS kicks in!! I named his Killing Edge and Wakizashi Missiletain and Brady respectively. (Spaces count as a character! free crits!)

Niles- 21 def, 27 res, 28 spd, 25 mag!! yay!! He's really coming along here and can take a few hits yay! his Mov+1 and locktouch skill makes him excellent as utility and at killing enemies! He is the wielder of the lightning tome as support, so it's all good! I use nosferatu quite alot too!! I love it!

And together, we make a pretty good team! yay!! Irealize that lightning, silver weapons, and others won't lower your stats after combat if used as support attack stance!! This helped me alot!

Progress Report of Ch23 tonight!

Edited by ChocolaChao

Chapter 23:

PUhtCoJ.jpg

So this is how the chapter starts! I have Camilla and Selena pair up and fly north to attract a few enemies! Ryoma and Elise follow! I'm preparing for a special engagement! The rest of the crew head for the moving platform!

NTdaI50.jpg

Kagero leveled up at like turn 2 when the platforms moved and we initiate the attacks. This is bullcrap.

BQ9mXfK.jpg

Scarlet got a tomohawk and a Silver Axe and it's super strong! By the time she flies south, I had everyone but Selena and Ryoma out of range!

FKwdLdC.jpg

I gave Scarlet a choice to either attack Selena or Ryoma, but she chose Ryoma! Pretty heartfelt amirite!? Oh well.

I4ilE2x.jpg

Thank you Scarlet for the insane level up. <3 RIP you will forever be within out heart.

LtGayBe.jpg

Arthur also leveled up. Nice level!!

sZeeAAn.jpg

So after the initial debacle, we begin heading out to demolish the enemy and collect chests!! This is when I realized I'm so STUPID!! There are three chests here at different locations...... I SHOULD'VE BROUGHT NILES!! I would've taken way less turns! Oh well, I guess Kagero will have to run around and collect the treasure herself! Ryoma, Camilla, Selena, and Elise head north to face Arete's troops head on while the rest scavenge for the booty.

Z7DiXW4.jpg

You see, I had a small trouble here as Hana wasn't around to heal everyone's wounds from Scarlet..... so I had to stay in a fort for a while.... It's fine though! It all worked out! We killed the two enemies here before moving on to the platform! (I kinda abused the platform shenanigans this chapter!)

zyvZmKi.jpg

Yes! All the stats I care about!

zMMp3wl.jpg

So it seems that Xander, Rinkah, Keaton, and Viberua head back a little bit right? Well they were cleaning up a few enemies while the rest tried beating up that one little Oni Savage that ran to a fort to recover!! (How dare he!?)

I4ilE2x.jpg

Ryoma! I love you! You're really coming along!

OCTdlqs.jpg

Things got a little tricky here! You see that little sky knight at the top??? Well, he's gonna come after me once I end this turn! I made sure to keep myself out of that archer's range! He has a spy's yumi so be careful!!

JA0ahft.jpg

Sigh. Well, at least with an HP bonus you can get hit more often.

Qrv26w5.jpg

I made a mistake. A huge one. I accidentally left Kagero and Arthur alone on the platform and now we got a hoard of enemies after us.... DAMMIT. HERE'S HOW I QUICKLY FIXED THIS! I had Hana use Freeze on one of the Swordmasters whjo was wielding a Dual katana! Kagero equipped herself with Kaze's needle to reduce the enemies ridiculous speed! Then I prayed.

O0JHhP5.jpg

AWW SHIT SON!! KAGERO WENT LARXENE ON THIS BITCH. I'm so happy.

dLn4x1r.jpg

Meanwhile, the rest of the crew join up with Kagero and Arthur as back up! Keaton finished off that lone sky knight and leveled up! I need better stat growths from him though! Argh!

HmqrnIx.jpg

So you see that I'm luring one enemy at a time using these shitty platforms! Not as efficient, but hey i won't die!

lmjQV50.jpg

Yay Elise!

5cNZQC5.jpg

Well.. I guess so?

qQixZpB.jpg

That swordmaster is a reinforcement!! It's a good thing that great master and Onmoyoji like to heal their allies instead of actually attacking me! They left themselves wide open for me to counterattack! LET'S GO!

d59XDsr.jpg

mmmm MY BOI RYOMA!!!

u0M6N2c.jpg\

You think I'm in a pickle? You think Elise is gonna die? WELL THEN.....

mwQ68AG.jpg

GUESS AGAIN NERDS!!

w2ipeqt.jpg

GO CAMILLA! We finally learn Savage Blow! Chip Damage here we come!

tYQZbAr.jpg

Locked in enemy phase, but we good!

CSrbZz9.jpg

Meanwhile, Laslow still going pretty strong! I'm loving the spd increases!

FffP17h.jpg

I didn't ask for this but I'LL TAKE IT!!

8KrLNo5.jpg

So I abused this platform alot to defeat the incoming enemies. The enemies only came one at a time trying to cross the bridge! Hee hee!! Anyway, it seems they are in a pickle again... BUT LUCKILY, I HAD VIBERUA RUN ALL THE WAY AROUND THE MAP TO CATCH UP WITH THESE GUYS TO ASSIST AND HEAL!! Together, we defeated the two enemies here with no worry!

AzpXMBH.jpg

There are two more enemies down there... but let's kill Arete first again!! I waited until enemy phase as I had the Guard gauge filled up for Selena.

tR49LON.jpg

We gon' chip you to death binch...... BUT SELENA MISSED. WHAT DO I DO!?!?

YAs4suh.jpg

rdbbn6O.jpg

Qpk8n1o.jpg

vqEoen3.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHH. KILLED FOR THE THIRD TIME! COMPLETE! Although, the mission won't end until I seize the gate again. I'll just have them attack the last two enemies while Kagero collects the final treasures!

XxeL7Eu.jpg

Yay Keaton!!

PjNpSOg.jpg

Chapter 23 Complete!!

That was fun!! With that, let's go face our next opponent..... STEALTHILY!!
Edited by ChocolaChao

Chapter 24:

kFmxPBv.jpg

Let's get started!

DryK98z.jpg

VK3Tui8.jpg

Okay!I only brought 6 units because that's all I need! Niles, Odin, Kagero, Ryoma, Xander, and Viberua! There are chests around and I need at least two units with locktouch to make this work!

This is pretty simple! Just stay away from the enemy's range! Predict the movements of your enemy and keep out of sight! The second you do, reinforcements come after you! Here's a tip: The enemies will always go in a circular motion!

zJXAseb.jpg

Let's follow Mikoto's orders and open the blue door!

zuJrqPW.jpg

Yay! Now let's enter the room quickly and head to the top right corner!

hEOkTUW.jpg

Basically we tail this guy until we reach the next wall!

UI70hIK.jpg

Okay! This treasure chest contains an enfeeble staff!

vnVeZo8.jpg

Blue door is the way to go!

maiL4h0.jpg

yea okay.

0HrywdF.jpg

Oh snap ninjas! Keep in mind here that they have 1-2 range! I'll have niles/odin get the treasure chest at the top while the rest head right!

EIgGtVY.jpg

Yay! Lightning! I forgot to take screenshots of the two chests on the left.... I'll just tell you! They contain a Surefire yumi and a Flame Shuriken!

Now let's open the final door..... what did she say? Red door? NAH SON WE GO BLUE!

p7N7gUK.jpg

cus youre eyes were open and super serious girl. Now we need to defeat you, or else ch5 will be utterly stupid.

XaHCasj.jpg

nz84QTZ.jpg

yeah sorry mom. At least you died by the same sword.

VoKgP4t.jpg

Simple!

poV5AkK.jpg7iRcB8G.jpgwsVWuEP.jpgI69w7YY.jpg3ZCYsmk.jpg

Alright! Stealth mission complete! This is the reward bonus! Alright time to face Ch25! Tonight probably??

Edited by ChocolaChao

This is probably my favorite PMU to watch over. I hope you do birthright and conquest!

"At least you died by the same sword"

Poor mom omg

We're nearing best chapter :^) super excited to see this end!

Good job! You are almost finishing it, I think! So far, the only one I see around here. Also the only one I didn't pick a unit...coincidence? :newyears:

Thank you everyone! This means alot to me! <33

We're only a few chapters before the end!

Although I have to say that I'm pretty forgetful with the screenshots! I missed a few level ups and I noticed I have alot of grammar errors! Well, I guess I can change them later! I'm glad that y'all are bearing with my horrible progress reports! I think I'll finish either tonight or tomorrow!

Thank you everyone! This means alot to me! <33

We're only a few chapters before the end!

Although I have to say that I'm pretty forgetful with the screenshots! I missed a few level ups and I noticed I have alot of grammar errors! Well, I guess I can change them later! I'm glad that y'all are bearing with my horrible progress reports! I think I'll finish either tonight or tomorrow!

At least you knnow how to spoiler stuff, I have no clue on how too XD (which is a pain when i do my progress report right now.

Chapter 25:

kKQxGYZ.jpg

Let's start!

MyVKdAr.jpg

I wonder who could it be!?

DdOlXEQ.jpg

PAPA!?

3U3sOGc.jpg

Here's the team! Selena and Azura are sitting out this one. I've been using them alot! Let's have the others shine!

T8SUCeh.jpg

SZUiHxl.jpg

mnuxTtF.jpg

This is how I placed my units! So here's the plan! I'm supposed to activate three dragon veins in this map in order to fight Sumeragi. The dragon veins are placed on the top, bottom, and the center of the map. There are moving platforms that will lead us to our destination!

wKSeNtT.jpg

I have Odin equipped with a Sunrise Katana and Niles as support to bring in the Swordmasters! Odin has the highest speed out of Group A here, which I need for these enemies! Just look, three swordmasters, two ninjas, AND TWO ONMOYOJIS!? Odin got the speed and resistance! Let's go!

iKuj31L.jpg

Meanwhile, Ryoma and Kagero pair up and equip a dual katana to fight off them lancers. They got seal defense and I don't want that. Ryoma actually crit and activated Astra so no debuff for me! Now let's step in and take out the ninjas.....

5MHUpV8.jpg

NICE!

Ke7cNGw.jpg

WAIT OOPS.No one was holding the door at the top, SO THE PLATFORM MOVED US TO THE CENTER! My bad... but it's fine! Let's just take advantage of this situation and take out the 2 ninjas and the onmoyoji.

tltqCHe.jpg

Thanks Elise!

GxvZiZn.jpg

killing edge for dayss

vCq6oQn.jpg

LASLOW THE TANK!

ea2QxHm.jpg

I want more stats tho

tyJHc9Y.jpg

LIKE THIS! Str is the way to go.

dnkJGxz.jpg

Hana WINS. So anyway, we defeated all the enemies by using attack stance MULTIPLE TIMES! We wiped out the center! Let's activate the dragon vein now!

kjIjC39.jpg

Alright! Now everyone, go back to your platforms, let's just get back to that previous tactic.

ycCaE83.jpg

We spent like 3-4 turns just waiting for the platforms to move. This is just like me on the train to work.

bzV4cdy.jpg

Okay! I had Niles tank the mages close by, which triggered that oni chief, the other onmoyoji, the two merchants. and the two kinshi knights to attack me..... WELL let's take things one step at a time and have Odin attack the mage right next to us.

oRVwIpg.jpg

AWW SHIT DUDE! Nice level!! Now what???? THAT'S TIT! Odin has the sunrise katana equipped and staying at this chokepoint. Let's dodgetank these binches. The merchants have to take one more turn to reach us while the rest can attack using a bow or an axe (or scroll but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

inKxps5.jpg

mages! dead! one kinshi knight down! Let's go all out now and take out the enemies during this player phase!

du20TKK.jpg

Yay!

uYqT2Vb.jpg

OBK3Jrt.jpg

Yay rinkah! glad to see you back in action!

4QTbSyq.jpg

crit that bitch! check out DAT BOOTY~

fBS0ZWC.jpg

Meanwhile, group A is having little trouble thanks to Kagero's stat boosts when paired with Ryoma and his Raijinto!! We drew them close, then we pounced for the kill!!

nDcbYbK.jpg

Maybe we're finally past the slump of bad level ups!!

QQtX7XK.jpg

SPOKE TOO SOON

hXCsDpE.jpg

REINFORCEMENTS!? SHIT

eDZgM6X.jpg

you go girl! She got Ragnarok equipped which can kill an enemy on its own single-handedly! Very useful!

0Zv2BjY.jpg

speed and resistance guurlll. She is decimating! Reinforcements popped in, but it was no problem as we BUFFED EVERYONE UP USING KAZE'S NEEDLE BBE!

JnuYJjd.jpg

Laslow stop it!! So we finally cleared out all the enemies

UVAUrrB.jpg

adAfGyJ.jpg

We activated the last two dragon veins! Now let's kill him! Sumeragi's room becomes a moving platform that constantly goes north and south. I prepared myself for this, but I forgot more reinforcements appear!

mTbuFgi.jpg

No matter! Odin can handle it!

tF6TTcB.jpg

Niles too! Together we ride!!

8EXqYYS.jpg

Defeating the enemy reinforcements as we slowly progress to Sumeragi! But uhh.... i advanced a little too quickly and the enemy reinforcements will overwhelm me when enemy phase hits. Caeldori, Niles, and Rinkah are the last to move before the enemy kills us all..... I need to end this quick or else we die.

V7NAPc8.jpg

NILES GO FOR IT! WEAKEN THE ENEMY AND THEN WE'LL HAVE SOMEONE ELSE TO FINI-

yn7JsLm.jpg

TacE4fD.jpg

us8VSzy.jpg

This was supposed to be Rinkah's kill.... WELL. Niles just killed the boss all by himself.Can't complain!!

Alright time for ch26!

zjyKiqM.jpg

Edited by ChocolaChao

I've used up the last of my stat boosters! 1 speedwings on Xander, 1 seraph robe on Elise, 1 seraph robe on Azura.

Time for chapter 26:

ckP1xA2.jpg

tooAmbG.jpg

wE'RE HERE!

Aruphgv.jpg

I got a new hairdo because i believe it symbolizes my inner torment and struggle over the loss of my undead parents. My new angsty and edgy looks is just what I feel inside as it represents my dark heart and-

hRLhxIK.jpg

No Gunter this is who I am. It's not a phase.

fESRpJ5.jpg

WELL I GUESS WE'RE HAVING AN EDGY-OFF.

PGLGoDR.jpg

The gang's all here! All 16 units! Ready for action!

gES6I8x.jpg

This is how the map looks like! 16 vs 41?? 10 chests!? I guess I'll have Niles go left and Kagero go right!

uU1Vvcv.jpg

OH NO. WHY DID IT HIT!?

VjdTMbq.jpg

oh bUT XANDER'S LUCKY!

0tyFlnc.jpg

This is how it frickin looked like.All the enemies just come after you. You basically NEED the aura thingy around Viberua and Azura to actually stand a chance here. We need to clear a path right away and progress!

XCu29xW.jpg

YASSSS

pD8eUGU.jpg

LEVEL UP!

OoFtkeQ.jpg

We're doing good! Attack stance is what you NEED in this game

KyLMfKe.jpg

CASE IN POINT!!

VhKOcZs.jpg

This is how it looks like at the start of turn 3. We are not heading straight ahead! that would be suicide! Let's circle around them while collecting chests! Let's see how my strategy holds up... I started by blocking that adventurer in the bottom right corner over there. This way, he won't attack.

QJi0Xsn.jpgR4shSpG.jpg

AERIAL ACTTACK!

VY1Rwwf.jpg

-claps-

nCn4NDo.jpg

defeated a berseker with Kagero, but left her wide open to that paladin.... big mistake.... the enemies deal ALOT of damage. There are enemies coming after me on both sides of the wall! I had Azura stand at that place with Keaton and Ryoma adjacent to her so she won't get hit. From here, we can take them down!

NJEnYDi.jpg

odQspuC.jpg

Argh, the defenses are too high! (Just so you guys know, everyone has like 40-50 atk) Selena is on the other side trying clear out the enemies but how exactly!? Oh well, chip dmg is chip dmg.

5YsAbJl.jpg

All I need are those two stats. Skill for crits and defense for tanking!

jCDdWam.jpg

Str OP

KPkhlt7.jpg

I don't understand. He and Keaton are actually one of my stronger units, but they keep earning about 3 stats per level??? I mean I guess the only stats Keaton needs are HP, Str, and Def. Ahh well!

BeMHMDu.jpg

Okay so let me tell you who is who and what exactly I am doing. Keaton, Arthur, Azura, Ryoma, Kagero, Xander, and Camilla are at the right corner trying to defend themselves. The left side is where Niles, Odin, Hana, Viberua, Elise, Caeldori, Laslow, Rinkah, and Selena are at. Hana, Niles, and Odin go all the way left to collect treasure while the rest head up and take on the brunt of the army.

ZG97wHo.jpg

If only I had a bow user! (No selena you're still at D)

SArScDc.jpg

stats stats just right! (except speed and defense)

LEkqjhT.jpg

This'll be useful in the near future! I sent it to the convoy cus my inventory was full.

kT2onL9.jpg

blargh

HKqqOGY.jpg

Turn 5! We're slowly making it up there! I figured that Team Viberua is handling things pretty well, so I had Selena pair up with Hana, then travel all the way up to fight tat adventurer guarding another chest.

ZLNmnf6.jpg

CRITS FOR DAYS! TEAM VIBERUA DON'T NEED NO HELP!

AveF8Fe.jpg

This adventurer is trying to pick a fight with selena. trying to see who's the better archer! WELL WE'LL SEE! (But we keep missing each other.... we both have around 50% hit rate against each other!)

TqE9wdu.jpg

Whoop whoop!

dW7NIxc.jpg

GO GO GO GO!! TEAM VIBERUA SLAYS~

48ygCVM.jpg

So team viberua is trying to lure in those 3 pallies near Gunter!I don't think I can handle all three at once, so I marked the top right one and only lured the other two first. Meanwhile, you can see Selena (paired w/ Hana) still duking it out with that lone adventurer. No one got hit yet.... i think Odin and Niles might have to step in. MEANWHILE, Team Azura's slowly heading up there with smaller trouble! With arthur at the side of the wall, we lured in a bunch of enemies! He equipped tomahawk which means CRIT CITY!

vg1Xtoc.jpg

NEITHER CAN I! RINKAH YOU ARE GOING TO KILL THIS BOSS!! AS REDEMPTION FOR WHAT NILES DID TO YOU LAST CHAPTER!

BDtrqcV.jpg

Yay! str, skill, spd!

nRX9Hex.jpg

Xander crits AGAIN! AERIAL ATTACK!!

te8jytD.jpg

This is how we're looking so far. We're doing pretty good~

6j9bD8q.jpg

FUCK BOWS GO IN FOR THE KILLING EDGE!! selena wins!!

5VF1nVO.jpg

Laslow~ STOP~

1S90U80.jpg

Team Azura finished off all the enemies around her! Keaton, Azura, and Kagero head north to collect that last piece of treasure, seal off the reinforcement area, and defeat that general! Arthur, Ryoma, Xander, and Camilla head for the center room to get rid of the maid, adventurer, and malig knight! Sounds good? Okay, but like do you see these enemies at the left?? YEAH UHH THEY STARTED MOVING TOWARDS ME.... THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!

HBezVBW.jpg

THEY'RE ALL GREAT KNIGHTS(and one adventurer)!? WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!? I NEED TO RUN!! I DIDN'T COLLECT THAT SECOND CHEST YET!!

Rbpo8Pj.jpg

Kagero got her second and third chest tho, it's fortify and beaststone+! Finally, Keaton can use a beaststone+

Uqcm0A4.jpg

Yo, the ice thawed at the bottom of the map.... and out came 4 wyvern riders.... yikes I better hurry! I don't think I can handle more reinforcements! But Odin, Niles, Selena, and Hana are in trouble..... I need to help them immediately! Viberua, and Caeldori's got their own problems to handle right now.. Rinkah, Laslow, and Elise need to face off this enemy in front of them before running towards odin, niles, selena, and hana.

MYhBypr.jpg

3 stats all the time. I'm not even complaining anymore. Keaton's still just right.

nKLMfvn.jpg

Someone help.them.... I had selena transfer hana and odin, switched Odin as the lead unit, and equip him with the sunrise katana. He can't deal any damage against the great knights, but he has a good chance to survive now..... He and Niles run all the way down to minimize the amount of enemies attacking at once. I need to send someone quick.

gCAq2f2.jpg

Top right chest is a nosferatu.... I don't need this!!

i8LPOJX.jpg7izd9X9.jpg

dSqOkeg.jpg

RIP IN FUCKING PIECES!!!!!

I can't handle this map anymore. Let's finish this immediately. Camilla leads with Xander as support and weakens Gunter. while Ryoma will step in to finish him off.....Arthur can't reach to attack Gunter, but he'll be close enough for his personal to kick in! This is what happened!

jIkOyp9.jpg

jeME9za.jpg

49AxSJP.jpg

CHAPTER 26 FINISHED!! That was pretty tough!

tJ3P2iD.jpg

Elise!? I thought you were dead!? She's using the last of her edginess and angst to resurrect Gunter. That's punk rock yo!

MJfaS3L.jpg

NEXT TIME!!! THE END OF LUNATIC REVELATION!!: ENDGAME!!

Edited by ChocolaChao

You handled ch 26 better than I did R.I.P me and my 6 resets.

It's time to beat up dragon dad, YOU GOT THIS LETS GO

I would've reset about twice as much if I tried to keep everyone alive! RIP me actually ahah

I CAN DO THIS YO. A FEW DEATHS WON'T SCREW THIS UP.

Congrats! You reached the endgame! On Lunatic, no less. That's quiet an achievement!

Thank you! After this, I'll have all three gold emblems on my card and I'll be super happy!! I'm glad I made it this far.

Now is time to overthrone Daddy once and for all!!

YEAH!!

Progress Report will be here tonight!

I DID IT! Okay, I'll get to writing the progress report tomorrow! I'm sorry guys I promised you I'd do it tonight but I only managed to spend my time BEATING UP THE FINAL BOSS!!

Edited by ChocolaChao

Chapter 27:

hoeOkd2.jpg

Here we go! Let's fight the Anankos! Where is he!?

pjjqq9w.jpg

He's..... THAT GIANT STATUE!?!? We need a strong weapon for this

SVzaLsv.jpg

LIKE THE FIRE EMBLEM!!

UsMrE00.jpg

Here's the team! Elise, Arthur, and Rinkah died in ch26 so we only have 13 units for this chapter! That's okay!! I'm going to make this quick!

I was planning on trying to go straight to the boss and kill it but.... I don't think I can do that without Azura as a songstress! Time to shift into defensive position!

Oz9H5hS.jpg

Let's just wallow in here for a LONG while. There are so many enemies out here and I can't take them all at once. I'll have them come to me and we'll pick them off one by one! Sounds good, but the berserkers still stand a problem! They do too much damage! What I did here is have Odin use a Sunrise Katana and dodgetank that berserker nearby! That'll do!

1W8coUz.jpg

Okay all the enemies are coming along! I need to clean out these enemies quick or else i'll be overwhelmed. Xander can tank pretty much all these units except the berserkers.... they are too fast and they deal too much damage. (Xander is equipped with a Guard Naginata. Axes > Naginatas) I want to use Caeldori to take out an enemy for me as she has high enough mag and speed for it..... but there are four archers nearby!!

oxmlifK.jpg

FUCK IT!

caPojtc.jpg

Nice! It's never too late for more level ups!

4PUxt5j.jpg

IT'S DONE! WE CRIT THE ENEMY!

0pVKWP3.jpg

YAY! LEVEL 15! HE LEARNS AEGIS!

pjBawCj.jpg

Okay! This is how it looks like at the end of the turn! I had Hana use freeze on one of the enemies because my front units have low resistance! (except Odin)

uL7nW12.jpg

EXCALIBUR~ EXCALIBUR~ (from the united kingdom~ i'm looking for heaven~)

vaX1I0Y.jpg

CRIT!

gCS9lQT.jpg

Okay! We're doing really well! No casualties, enemies slowly dying off!

fgJJ7Pj.jpg

heeeheeheeeHAHAHAHAHA

xQHzZ5F.jpg

SHE CRIT THAT ENEMY AND LEVELED UP

nLuYxIs.jpg

Selena's doing well too! Str!? NICE!

2oNIYaZ.jpg

Yo you're good. You're goooood~ You do NOT need any more stats imo. You are my MVP already.

ZS2h1j0.jpg

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

H9VGzpR.jpg

wZh3VXv.jpg

Okay so this is what i looked like by Turn 5. Finishing off the enemies!!

PbF4j4X.jpg

Yeah!

IoqaJlS.jpg

SLAY THE ENEMIES!!

8I0o6BU.jpg

AWWW SHIT! Okay guys for real. in all my playthroughs, Odin has been consistently amazing for me. He always gets amazing growths and I absolutely love it!! In Lunatic Mode, his growths are fixed to WRECK SHIT UP!

SZTRjBw.jpg

Ryoma bless you.

9RoHPqj.jpg

nfXrSrO.jpg

We're getting ready to make our move! You see those two enemy units at the right?? Well, one of the wounded Dark Knights ran away to the nearest healer!! Now he's coming back fully recovered! Crazy! We'll just send somone to take him down!

0EA4RcR.jpg

Guard Stance is OP seriously. so many lethal attacks have been negated because of this!

YpvUABd.jpg

Yo we crit bois

uMJLVma.jpg

DO YOU SEE THAT DARK KNIGHT CREEPING BACK HERE!? AT THE RIGHT!? THERE HE IS!! we gon' kill the 2 sorcerers and have odin and laslow defeat the dark knight and then we finally move on to fight anankos!

i7Ig5J1.jpg

TANKKKKKK

7LO1zUo.jpg

Okay here we are! Honestly, not many people can take one hit from Anankos.... I gotta do this carefully..... oh shit i frogot about that sorcerer over there. I'll take care of it don't worry!

o4Ce7id.jpg

Selena uses Rally Skill to enhance your things! I am about to die but it's fine! wanna know why???? CUS GUARD STANCE BABY

J1Hggsk.jpg

YASS!!! CRIT

l8R4OcA.jpg

We did it!

Endgame:

Xky5bAL.jpg

Let's go

B736RIz.jpg

YO IT TURNS OUT THE MASK WAS JUST A MASK AND NOW HE UNMASKED HIMSELF!

84Kwjf2.jpg

The team!

PiJ5WkW.jpg

This is how they are set up! The first thing I do is try and defeat the two hands at the corners of the map! Caeldori, Ryoma, and Kagero will take on Anankos's left claw while Keaton, Xander, and Camilla take on the right claw! The rest suppress the lingering enemies!

wO8jHfP.jpg

Level up! She's really strong!

cItzqfD.jpg

This is the end of Turn 1..... omg everyone's so spread out this'll be difficult to support each other.

nI8pUox.jpg

O9VURYL.jpg

THE GENERAL'S TOO STRONG!! I NEED A MAG USER TO TAKE OUT THE GENERAL BEFORE I GET TO THE CLAW!!

yZQ2iaz.jpg

WHY THE FUCK DID BOTH ATTACKS HIT XANDER!? I FUCKED UP.

VBdOY6J.jpg

THIS IS BULLSHIT

GW4XF8c.jpg

RYOMA TAKE OUT THE LEFT CLAW NOW AND HELP THE OTHERS OUT!!

3EI2quK.jpg

HOLY SHIT

bmWeT2a.jpg

YES KEEP GROWING

tY1Ub0p.jpg

More reinforcements appeared at the left. It seems that every turn there will be 2 more enemies. I got to do this quick!

N2j5tGM.jpg

l2yjbeg.jpg

OMG WHAT!! PERFECT TIMING!!

O2aDenw.jpg\

Okay! Caeldori's going to solo an enemy that appeared on the right! Keaton and Viveura are trying to handle that dark knight. Ryoma is literally the only one who can deal good damage, so I brought him to take out the other claw.

7M8UsMv.jpg

HOO BOY THIS IS NICE!

kTzlOsr.jpg

KEEP LEVELING UP BABY

7jiz8gt.jpg

HE'S HERE!! LET'S KEEP TRYING! Keaton can take one hit before I have to heal him. I have one rescue staff available in case anything happens. Anankos deals insane physical damage and has extremely high defense, but moderate resistance. Magic is the way to go guys..... BUT I CAN'T ALL MY MAGES CAN'T TAKE A HIT AND I THE ONLY WAY FOR ME TO SURVIVE IS TO USE GUARD STANCE!

pFKYqDv.jpg

LASLOW IS STILL A BOSS!! WE JUST NEED TO KEEP THE STEAM GOING!!!!

SLfYCXJ.jpg

YAY!!

anHgFwV.jpg

I tried attacking myself because I can deal damage and I have Draconic Hex..... litle did I know that Anankos has a skill that prevents debuffs.... OH WELL

0HsZNfH.jpg

AT LEAST I CAN DO GOOD DAMAGE!!

07mE8ug.jpg

YESS LVL 19! WE ON FIRE!

7FlKI91.jpg

GUARD STANCE THANK YOU!!

4sAxTxr.jpg

CHECK THIS SHIT OUT!!!

fPiPUHp.jpg

Alright, now he's an eyeball! He has considerably alot weaker!!! His physical attacks have turned into magic attacks too! The downside is that his range is no longer 1-3 but now 1-5!

o8Ibpfd.jpg

(I'm going to California~)

LalFuTi.jpg

The enemies keep appearing on the right..... I can't keep holding on!! I'll have to start doing something else...soon.

geQyk0v.jpg

Kagero got the beautiful resistance so she can take a like two hits!! I'm not doing this for debuffs, I'm doing this for the rally speed!!

ENEMY PHASE

zZYqDtp.jpg

THEY ATTACKED HANA BUT THIS HAPPENED AHHH!!!

b2gh4ed.jpg

NILES NOO!!! He's dead i'm sorry....

SRSf86h.jpg

I sacrificed Azura to chip Anankos....

SliSvpG.jpg

Caeldori is now dead for more chip damage...

E2AOAVI.jpg

Odin can still do it! He can survive a hit!

GCl3sj6.jpg

I switched to Saizo's star so I can capitalize on Ryoma's str....

xkht0J7.jpg

ENEMY PHASE HAPPENED AGAIN AND ANANKOS SNIPED HANA

augYpvD.jpg

Umbrella omg this is what it's come to.... I just need to weaken him a little more~

KcGf4RC.jpg

RYOMA! YOU DID IT! FINISHING BLOW!!!

tbTmV3r.jpg

FINAL LEVEL UP! :Roy:

kHggXB9.jpg

9W6guyy.jpg

Yay! This is great! I'm a Queen and peace and love prospers forever and ever! Happy ending whoop whoop!

Thank you so much for following me on this journey!!! It's been a blast playing this game with the units you've handpicked for me! Now I have all gold emblems!!

II think I was way too lucky with the mad crits that kept happening to me. Literally everyone was equipped with a killing weapon and a defensive / dodgetanky weapon. It was fun seeing the numbers fly! It was a wonderful experience and I hope you guys share your PMU stories with me too!!

See you later!!

GtVfh7Q.jpg

fdkM0vk.jpg

Edited by ChocolaChao