Let's Play Fire Emblem 7 Randomized: Hearing Opinnions!

CrystalPoke

So, since I already started this, putting the introductory message in spoilers.

[spoiler=Old stuff]Hey! I was just wondering how many people of you were interested in me doing a Screenshot let's play of Fire Emblem 7 Randomized. I haven't seen a lot of randomized Let's play these days, and since a lot of them are of Fire Emblem 8, I've decided to do it of Blazing Sword or whatever you want to call it.

I know that almost no one knows me here because I'm rather new, I was some months on inactivity because I was tired of Fire Emblem, so I want people to know me by doing Let's Plays in my free time (right now I'm on holidays) I really think doing screenshot!Let's Play it's like my hidden forte, or maybe it's just me, but I think I'll do it fine!

Also please keep in mind English is not my native language so I may have some errors in my grammar, please bear with me if that happens :P

Now, there's something I would like to ask to the people that are watching this Let's Play. I'm very aware that at the start this is pretty boring, I mean the main purpose of Lyn's mode is serving as a tutorial, however, I don't want to skip those 10 chapters since y'know, this is a randomizer, different stuff happens. Things will get funnier in Eliwood/Hector mode!

Anyways, I realized that there are so little people actually giving a (...) about this, and thus, the thing I wanted to ask is: What would YOU (yes, the one who's reading this) want ME to do? Since this is a public let's play, I want to hear what does the people want to see. There are a lot of randomizer let's plays hanging in the forums, so I want this to be a little different.

So, if you want to help me to make this Let's Play unique and to have more people watching this, give ideas! Make this harder! Or funnier! Whatever interesting idea crosses your mind! Everything that can make this LP unique helps! And if you feel like a nice person, share this with the people you know, that would be AWESOME!

[spoiler=Settings]

RCERBp9.png

(Yeah, not randomizing MOV because meh)

So, HOW MANY COMMENTS CAN WE GET?! If I get enough comments about doing it, I'll start tomorrow! Or at least I will try to, if I don't forget, that is!

Well, be sure to leave a comment, and I'll see you later!

Edited by CrystalPoke

Somebody who doesn't randomize recruitment order?

I will be watching this.

Yeah, I really don't want to do that since it's a mess, like say you want to recruit Harken and you need specific characters to do it, but since it's randomized you don't know who you need to use, so it's not really something I want to use.

Also holy shit I did a sneak peek on the game and Lyn's palette is... horrend. Wow. Sacred Stones doesn't have this problem tho.

Awwwww, no randomized weapons? That makes it even more fun though.....when like 80% of the weapons have devil reversal, eclipse, or both XD.

....or BRAVE ECLIPSE WEAPONS. (=oneshot any enemy)

Is it actually possible here? It never happened to me no matter how many time I randomized...

Is it actually possible here? It never happened to me no matter how many time I randomized...

I'm quite sure I had a few in my randomized run, I need to check it again.

All of this talk is making me want to do another randomized run again.... (granted, FE8 is better for it, because you can mitigate potentially horrendous RNG with the power of grinding).

I'm quite sure I had a few in my randomized run, I need to check it again.

All of this talk is making me want to do another randomized run again.... (granted, FE8 is better for it, because you can mitigate potentially horrendous RNG with the power of grinding).

You can also grind in FE7 using arenas, though in my FE8 Randomized run I buffed all enemies by 50% using 'Exactly Amount' and they are almost impossible to beat. God, even some of them have 60+ HP.

You can also grind in FE7 using arenas, though in my FE8 Randomized run I buffed all enemies by 50% using 'Exactly Amount' and they are almost impossible to beat. God, even some of them have 60+ HP.

I made the mistake of doing this as well. Had to rely a LOT on RNG abuse, and the existence of infinite use Ivaldi and Excalibur.

I made the mistake of doing this as well. Had to rely a LOT on RNG abuse, and the existence of infinite use Ivaldi and Excalibur.

You're damn right. In some chapters I needed to turtle a lot of turns or make some strategy to avoid dying. In fact I had to sacrifice Tana & Marisa in some chapters to continue, although they were bad units anyways. Worst parst is that promoted enemies have almost all stats capped and you just need to dogpile on them to defeat them xD

You're damn right. In some chapters I needed to turtle a lot of turns or make some strategy to avoid dying. In fact I had to sacrifice Tana & Marisa in some chapters to continue, although they were bad units anyways. Worst parst is that promoted enemies have almost all stats capped and you just need to dogpile on them to defeat them xD

You know what was really hell? CHAPTER 19.

You're being swarmed by 50 promoted units, all with capped stats and weapons that have eclipse effects and luna effects.

I had to RNG abuse SO MUCH that chapter, and hold the line just to survive with a physical wall of units.

EDIT: After consulting my old LP, the only weapons that can gain the Eclipse-Brave doom combo are Brave Weapons....and Eclipse. Since the randomizer just adds additional properties to the weapons, not replacing them.

Edited by RandomSwordmaster

Hello everyone, and welcome back to Fire Emblem 7 Randomized! It's almost 15:00 here, and today, I will be playing a couple of chapters of Lyn's Hard Mode. Normally, I would skip it, but since I may do Hector Hard Mode, I need to level up Nils to level 7 to get that Gaiden chapter, and it will be a great opportunity to train a bit some units!

Be sure to follow this thread so you can know when a new update is posted! And without further ado, let's begin!

[spoiler=Prologue]

AKGxk52.png

LET'S GO!

WoJTwib.png

There. Since the affinities are randomized, a unit will be slightly better if it has Wind affinity (I think the bonuses are +5 Avoid and +5 Hit or something, can't remember now)

VT5FrEr.png

The hype is real.

4Lcsbf2.png

Urgh, my head... I remember last time drinking some vodka >.>

ti3CPhv.png

What do you mean ''now''? WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!

vUL4a24.png

I may be drunk, but I'm not an idiot y'know.

kvUlwbO.png

THANK YOU.

CCQqamX.png

I was walking by and then I took an arrow to the knee.

h0dh7D9.png

Do I have another option?

qrrmnJi.png

OMG SNEAK PEEK.

7BgIqno.png

Oh noez, merry men! They steal from the rich and give to the poor!

PbYoEhy.png

I'll leave the fighting to you anyways, 'cause I'm a good person.

OpnPAvt.png

So, here we have our first unit, and our first Lord too! Lyn is a Mercenary, and she starts with ok stats for a level 1. That 9 Con will allow her to wield a Steel Sword with only 1 AS loss. So no complain there. She also starts with an Iron Sword, 2 Vulneraries and D rank in Swords.

EcuWzp2.png

And here's the boss. I had quite the luck with him being an axe user. Those stats are pretty much the average stats you'd expect from a Prologue boss. He wields an Iron Axe and nothing else.

8fL4mJa.png0ii90Dk.png

TAH OPTIONS.

79DPSWo.png

HERE HE COMES.

mkDRajG.png

WTF WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER PALETTE. PLEASE KILL HER, SHE'S SUFFERING.

5lruM46.png

Boosh!

u8ryqbI.png

Lol nub I can double you.

vkIf7al.png

I'm a Mercenary with gender AND palette problems.

OLVSnP4.png

I just wanted to talk!

So, since I forgot to screenshot this, I attack twice, and he attacks me, leaving me with 9 HP. Lyn will die of another attack if Batta manages to hit again!

paahzOu.png

*Takes a deep breathe*

pKblyp2.png

Here comes the first level! And... Wow quite a good level, everything except Strength and Speed tho.

gWBSo9B.png

*Insert lenny face*

klGTpsl.png

WE'RE ON HOLIDAYS, LET ME SLEEP MOM- I mean, yes.

Qi3noDx.png

Bla bla bla story no one gives a fuck about.

sDt7Buh.png

I did nothing to cheer you up. You get excited so quickly.

qzdWvm1.png

BEST TEAM EVER.

FjqXQym.png

So yup, that's it for the prologue!

[spoiler=Growths]

OpnPAvt.png

HP = 60%

Str = 25%

Skill = 50%

Speed = 30%

Luck = 65%

Def = 55%

Res = 95%

Comments: Well, quite good actually. As stated before, that 9 Con allows her to wield fine a Steel Sword with only 1 AS loss, and her promotion will give her like 2 or 3 or more points too. She starts with 0 Resistence but that doesn't matter since she will up resistance in almost every level. That 30% speed is quite unreliable, but since she starts with 8 she will be fine, at least in the first ten chapters. However, she will have trouble dealing damage since she starts with 5 points and has 1/4 chance to up strength, so there's a good chance she will get some Energy Rings. Everything else is good and I hope she doesn't get RNG screwed! (Btw: luckily she's Wind affinity too so she will get those bonus!)

CrystalPoke's rating: 8/10 good lord, better person.

So yup, I hope you enjoyed the prologue. Be sure to follow the thread, and I'll continue with chapter 1 in a few hours!

Hey. So since the prologue was quite short, after like two hours of posting the prologue, now I'll be playing chapter 1 AND chapter 2 of Fire Emblem 7 Randomized! I didn't do Prologue and Chapter 1 at the same time since the Prologue was like an introduction and I wanted to become familiarized with taking screenshots, so well, remember to follow the thread, and let's begin!

[spoiler=Chapter 1]

IBfhVWw.png

Those two cavaliers are not Sain and Kent, that's for sure.

5RJYg5l.png

Such epic title.

zVpecUi.png

Amazing.

afRHYZi.png

And they never did!

igS80L2.png

So Sain fancies Ms. Horrendous-Pallete now.

Y29mTNc.png

I doubt they have horses at all.

e5B0lvt.png

THEY HUNGER FOR YOUR MENSTRUATION.

LK4zpBr.png

Nope. SHE'S LYNDA THE MERCENARY (like Erina the Mercenary in Sacred Stones)

csgfiAG.png

IS HE ELIWOOD? IS HE SELIPH? NO. HE'S KENT. And he's still Anima affinity. Talk about coincidences. But hey, pretty good stats! He comes with Iron Sword, Steel Sword, Vulnerary and D Rank in Swords.

Fdh1RRr.png

The fuck happened to you Sain?! I mean, I know you hit on all the girls, but not like this. Anyways, our first healer, yay! He comes with Heal, Unlock (lol) and D Rank in Staves.

BkrfwH4.png

FEAR THE POWER OF THE HORRENDOUS PALETTE.

uEk04Z1.png

Kent doubles the bandit to death, and also avoids. Nice. Also nice palette too.

hAuRslD.png

Lyn keeps chipping at the bandits in order to feed exp to Kent.

IIUU0sz.png

That hurts!

38JPC9A.png

IS HE A BIRD? IS HE A PLANE? NO, HE'S SUPERMAN!

I2ptlwN.png

Sain heals Lyn, also wtf he looks like an alien.

L3Tv1Lz.png

Bla bla, Kent keeps being awesome.

YXg13np.png

The Bandit attacks Lyn and hits, Lyn chips and Kent finishes. And... wtf what's wrong with that level, stupid piece of crap!

vJbWzvq.png

Lyn kills the remaining Bandit and she levels up too. Get strength and speed, goddamit!

lmGOfiS.png

Sain heals Lyn again and time to kill the boss.

1TTrzNG.png

Fighters are tendency nowadays?

O3sebRc.png

Kent finishes Zugu and almost levels up (90 EXP)

sSNiNoP.png

Tl;dr: Kent and Sain join our party and bla bla plot.

da8kVWm.png

Yeah sure.

k6VMyTm.png

And that's it for Chapter 1!

[spoiler=Chapter 2]

BD2AJck.png

I'll start: Oh, please, dear St. Elimine, bless me with good units, and may they get RNG blessed. Amen.

AG32EN5.png

So in this chapter we'll get a sword no one can use. AMAZING.

Kp4mHZO.png

Hint: He can't use it neither.

A1BYtfB.png

More bandits means more fodder for practice. YAY!

ZtgP8Ud.png

Your stats suck so much. He wields a Thunder and a droppable Vulnerary.

nOlirg6.png

GET. STRENGTH.

ZyGKquE.png

At least he can tank hits!

2n79nES.png

Lyn attacks three times the wall and SHE RELEASES THE HORDE.

kxwfrvM.png

Have you noticed Kent's bloody-red sword? I just did, and it looks so cool!

ePE8l8P.png

Lyn gets healed and goes south to murder the last bandit while Kent takes on the boss.

qhtQqmM.png

You are so ugly palette-wise and weak that I'll just put an end to your miserable life.

jf60wTM.png

YOU SUCK SO MUCH.

KjoYIe5.png

STAB IN THE CHEST, STAB IN THE CHEST.

mQiRziy.png

''My chest... hurts so much...'' *Pukes*

zR3B4hm.png

Missed it, but he upped Luck and Resistance, so I rigged this level until he got GODDAMN STRENGTH.

hdLfD9T.png

Lyn gets a level up too and he gets STRENGTH AND SPEED, YES.

JIqd6WB.png

''I can't tell because of that palette...''

TkMJ9HI.png

No she can't use it.

sYlIONd.png

Amazing, I hope we do get a Lyn lord to put it to good use.

0vXsTIm.png

Yah, but you needn't to worry.

bQ3KXcM.png

So, that's it for Chapter 2! More episodes coming tomorrow!

[spoiler=Growths]

csgfiAG.png

HP = 15%

Str = 55%

Skill = 0%

Speed = 25%

Luck = 75%

Def = 40%

Res = 85%

Comments: Godawful Skill, bad speed growth but good base, decent Strength growth, very bad HP, average defense and very good luck and resistance. Few things short, he will get blown away by fast lance users (pegasi maybe) but he'll hit hard although he will have trouble doubling. He will tank magic attacks okay though.

CrystalPoke's rating: 6/10

Fdh1RRr.png

HP = 0%

Mag = 5%

Skill = 60%

Speed = 30%

Luck = 50%

Def = 30%

Res = 75%

Comments: Man, are you serious? The only thing an early-game healer needs is Mag and he LACKS it SO much. He will tank magic attacks as expected and little more else. Physical attackers will kill him in one or two hits considering HP and Def growths. Tl;dr: he will get benched once I get a better healer.

CrystalPoke's rating: 4/10

Edited by CrystalPoke