A long time ago, a very noble, stupid and foolish young man came to this place called Serenes. He made friends, met similar people, and had a pretty buckwild time.

Until later on, that young man faced depression and some hardships, and Serenes was more of a toll on his psychological mind and thinking, and his outside life, than anything else. So after many days and weeks of debating, I, am leaving once and for all.

But because I don't have a good mental track list of being able to keep to my promises, I wish for a moderator to ban me posthaste. If not else, this is what I wish for. I do not wish to belong on this site anymore, or desire to log back on. So I want someone to forcibly remove me from it. I would sincerely appreciate it.

Once again, to those I've liked on this site, thank you. To those I disliked, I am sorry. But I don't wish to exist here any longer.

Goodbye Alicia. I wish you all the best with everything.

Happy smiles and prosperity on your life's journey ꒰˘̩̩̩⌣˘̩̩̩๑꒱♡

o. well just in case i see u soon i hope it's in better spirit.

Edited by Hashuni Mei

Cya Shadowfrost. I'll miss you for sure.

...Man your IPC days were so long ago.

Hope life treats you well.

Bye bye Alicia, good luck with whatever comes ahead

Unfortunately I'm not sure the staff really take ban requests... I've at least seen Tangerine vocally against such a thing. I guess you'll just have to find the strength on your own!

(also as for the "what's wrong with attention craving" thing I think it largely depends on the situations/methods, but I don't find this particular situation bad)

Edited by Freohr Datia