What SNES games would you like to see on the New 3DS eshop?

Irony

Final Fantasy IV

Final Fantasy V (If possible. It had English-language releases on the PS1 and the GBA, but not on the SNES. Not sure how much effort it would take to put one of those later translations into the original SNES version, and if Nintendo or Squeenix would be willing to do this for a VC release)

Final Fantasy VI

Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest (Yes, it's pretty objectively a bad game, but I have a lot of nostalgia for it as the first RPG I ever played)

Chrono Trigger (I can already play it on my 3DS due to owning the DS version, but it would be nice to give people a chance to experience it without shelling out however much money the DS version is going for these days)

Super Mario RPG

Yoshi's Island

Illusion of Gaia

FE4 (Probably will never happen, at least outside of Japan)

Super Mario All-Stars (Also will never happen, because Nintendo would rather you shell out money for all four of the NES originals separately. The All-Star versions were the ones I grew up with, though)

Final Fantasy IV

Final Fantasy V (If possible. It had English-language releases on the PS1 and the GBA, but not on the SNES. Not sure how much effort it would take to put one of those later translations into the original SNES version, and if Nintendo or Squeenix would be willing to do this for a VC release)

Final Fantasy VI

Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest (Yes, it's pretty objectively a bad game, but I have a lot of nostalgia for it as the first RPG I ever played)

Chrono Trigger (I can already play it on my 3DS due to owning the DS version, but it would be nice to give people a chance to experience it without shelling out however much money the DS version is going for these days)

Super Mario RPG

Yoshi's Island

Illusion of Gaia

FE4 (Probably will never happen, at least outside of Japan)

Super Mario All-Stars (Also will never happen, because Nintendo would rather you shell out money for all four of the NES originals separately. The All-Star versions were the ones I grew up with, though)

I didn't realise Chrono Trigger DS was so rare nowadays... I got my copy a couple of years back for something like £8? And I got the box and the manual with it...

You know, I... kind of forgot that Chrono Trigger DS is a thing. And apparently it even has some new dungeons and stuff. And I was able to find a copy for €38 at a local gameshop website so I went ahead and ordered it.

... but even aside from that, I would probably still download a SNES version once I get my Fates N3DSXL... >.>