Fire Emblem Fates Custom Character Builds

Sasa

So, I don´t know if there is an existing post for this, but yeah, I had some ideas, mostly names for my builds but I´ll try to complete them soon.

Well, here is the list of names.

Clumsy Maid Felicia - Maid

Sol

Shurikenfaire

Inspiration

Live to Serve

I really don´t know give me some ideas

Multitalented Mushroom Hater Jakob - Butler

Luna

Shurikenfaire

Inspiration

Live to Serve

Armored Blow

Old Spice Gunter - G. Knight

Luna

Deadly Breath

Line of Death

Galeforce

Aggressor

Ice Cold Flora (or maybe Ice Ice Flora...) - Maid

Vengeance

Shurikenifaire

Lifetaker

Inspiration

Live to Serve

Dragoncursed Ninja Kamui - Master Ninja

Lethality (or something else, I like Lethality..)

Draconic Curse

Deadly Breath

Replicate

Cut Through (couldn´t think of anything else..)

My idea with this one is like to replicate the unit and separate them in order to drop the stats of enemies so that others can finish them up.

Lobster Wannabe Kamui - Hoshido Noble

Astra

Swordfaire

Hoshidan Unity

Dragon Fang

Vantage

High Lobster of Hoshido Ryoma - Swordmaster

Astra

Swordfaire

Death Blow

Line of Death

Lancebreaker

Lobstar Ryoma - Lodestar

Dancing Blade

Speedtaker

Astra

Swordfaire

Lancebreaker

Dragonborn Hero Kamui . Hero

Sol

Dragon Ward

Swordfaire

Replicate

Amateratsu

My idea is like the Dragoncursed Ninja, use replicate but this one is to support your other units, halve their damage give them health or defense.

Greedy Little Anna - Merchant

Hana Banana - Swordmaster

Tactical Puppeteer Yukimura - Mechanist

Suicide Squad Saizo - Master Ninja

Line of Death

Lethality

Shurikenfaire

Deadly Breath

Galeforce

50 Shades of Niles - Adventurer

Little Boy Hayato - Onmyoji

Little Cheese of Hoshido Shiro - Weapon Master

Friend Bear Benny - General

Cirque du Soleil - Hero

Fabulous Forrest - Strategist

Corn Prince Xander - Paladin

Swordfaire

Aegis

Luna

Armored Blow

Lifetaker

Little Princess Kamui - Nohrian Noble

Swordfaire

Luna

Nohrian Trust

Dragon Fang

Draconic Curse (or another one?)

Pieridorito - G.Knight

Hoshidan Dragongirl - Kanna

Nohrian Dragonboy - Kanna

If you have any ideas for Names for the builds post them, or if you also have builds of your own post them.

Edit* I also need you to change my ideas a bit since I haven´t thought much of if the skills will work right.

Edited by Sasa

[MLG] Midori- Merchant

Personal skill: Lucky Charm

Profiteer

Witch's Brew

Salvage Blow

Hoshidan Unity

Miracle/Rend Heaven

Anna the RNG Goddess Merchant - Adventurer or Merchant

Personal skill: Make a Killing

Profiteer

Witch's Brew

Salvage Blow

Aether

Miracle/Vantage/Counter

Edited by Roflolxp54

Draconic Tactician-Azz (A.K.A Me!)

Class: Grandmaster

-Aggressor (My style of play is aggressive)

-Tomefaire (I like books....especially dojinshi)

-Luna (Night>Day)

-Malefic Aura (I can be ass)

-Demoiselle (I need all the boys to save me)

Angelic Husband-Niles (My husbando)

Class: Kinshi Knight

-Aggressor (He's aggressive....in bed)

-Lifetaker (He owns me....in bed)

-Bowfaire (I don't have an 'in bed' joke for this)

-Savage Blow (I think you get this ;))

-Amaterasu (He is my Sun God)

That's about it.

Horse-Dragon Man Lord Rhygs

Rhygbaro (Avatar) Nohrian Noble

+Spd/-Def

Nohrian Trust

Hoshidan Unity

Quixotic

Dragon Fang

Replicate (save the world from my Deer Clone Army pls)

Guntz the Mighty (Gunther) Hero (Vanguard when it comes out)

Sol + Luna (Aether when Vanguard)

Rend Heaven

Aegis + Pavise

Miracle/Dual Guardsman when I get Aether

Edited by Jakkun

The gates are open...

[spoiler=Campaign Avatars]

[Canon Files] Corrin, All, Cavalier || +STR, -RES || Azura // Hard Classic // Nohr! Hoshido Truth

- Dragon Fang, Draconic Hex, Draconic Ward, Hoshidian Unity, Nohrian Trust

-- AN: Meant to represent the classic "Canon Corrin", relying on the unique Noble classes for skills.

[Main File] Anya, Nohr, Cavalier || +SPD, -HP || Xander // Lunatic Classic // Nohr Truth

- Dragon Fang, Aether, Draconic Hex, Charm, Awakening

-- AN: Represents the "Canon Conquest" avatar. Due to personal preference, I have her dip into the Great Lord class for skills.

[Main File] Isamu, Hoshido, Samurai // White Blood, +STR, -MAG // Hana // Lunatic Classic

- Dragon Fang, Astra, Duelist’s Blow, Swordfaire, Hoshido

-- AN: Represents the "Canon Birthright" avatar. I headcanon that he is more of a Samurai than an actual Hoshido Noble, so he dips into those skills while remaining that class.

Kamui, Hoshido, Priestess // White Blood, +MAG, -DEF // Silas // Hard Classic

- Draconic Ward, Counter, Magic Counter, Swordfaire, Renewal

-- AN: An alternative file for Birthright to play it through with a female avatar. She is meant to be more of a support unit instead of the classic "frontline avatar that kills everyone".

[Endgame File] Marcus, Truth, Cavalier // Dark Knight, +MAG, -LCK // Ophelia // Lunatic Classic

- Dragon Fang, Speed Drain, Tomefaire, Nohrian Trust, Bold Stance

--AN: My own personal avatar as my main endgame file. Headcanon wise, he is the reincarnation of my Awakening endgame character.

[spoiler=Einherjar Units]

???, Dark Mage // Dark Falcon, +MAG, -DEF // Aggressor, Tomefaire, Vantage, Awakening, Galeforce

-- AN: An avatar that is close to my endgame avatar. She also appeared in my Awakening endgame group.

Mycen, Cavalier // Paladin, +SKL, -MAG // Luna, Sol, Pavise, Aegis, Hoshido

-- AN: A classic proc build. He looks like the stereotypical Fire Emblem Lord (blue hair, etc.)

???, Mercenary // Bow Knight, +LCK, -HP / Sol… Strength, Speed, Defense, Resistance Seals

-- AN: A classic seal build. She has Sol for survivability.

Crystal, Spear Fighter // Spear Master, +STR, - ??? // Aether, Astra, Lethality, Quixotic, Hoshido

-- AN: Another proc build, this character also comes from my Awakening endgame group. It may be possible to make an Avatar Army, but it will probably involve speedrunning the game to do so...

Elysia, Archer // Sniper, +STR - LCK // Astra, Bowfaire, Proximity Shot, Vantage, Awakening

-- AN: The amazing Vantage and Awakening combo, combined with Proximity Shot. Astra is present for extra DPS and cool factor while Bowfaire is a safe DPS increase.

F!Berserker, Fighter // Berserker, +STR, - DEF // Axefaire, Vantage, Death Blow, Gamble, Awakening

-- AN: A theoretical Berserker build that tries to maximize as much Crit as possible. I will probably need to work on the hit rates though... // In my head canon, she is more aligned with her Hoshido siblings, having red hair. However, her short statue and innocent demeanor betray her true prowess on the battlefield...

M!Berserker, Fighter // Berserker, +STR, - RES // Aggressor, Quick Draw, Line of Death, Axefaire, Galeforce

-- AN: A theoretical Berserker build that tries to maximize as much Damage as possible. He has Galeforce to allow for additional aggression. // In my head canon, he is from the Ice Tribe and is attracted to Flora.

Scarlet, Wyvern Lord - Luna, Savage Blow, Trample, Awakening, ???

-- AN: A work in progress build and one that is unlikely to see the light of day due to min-maxing (and she is not really available in Revelations), but it tries to take advantage of her personal skill.
Yukimura, Mechanist - Apothecary, Samurai, Monk
Izana, Onmyoji – Monk, Samurai, Apothecary
-- AN: No builds as of yet, but they are in the log because they are not obtainable in the Revelations route.
Kana, Nohr Noble – Dragon Fang, Luna, Sol, Swordfaire, Draconic Hex
-- AN: My "Canon Corrin Azura!Kana", she is STR based.
Nichol, Malig Knight || Aether, Ignis, Savage Blow, Trample, Clarity
-- AN: I like the boss' design and wish he was actually more fleshed out. I am unsure if he gains any special skills if one waits to fight him on Lunatic, but right now this is the build I have planned with his limited skill set.
“Lancer”, Ballistician || Survey, Opportunity Shot, Rifled Barrel, Surefooted, ???

-- AN: A captured Lancer unit will theoretically act as my Ballistician, thinking that the generic portrait works well for the class. That is, provided I can reclass a Lancer into one...

[spoiler=Endgame Builds]

Marcus, Dark Knight // All Ophelia // Dragon Fang, Speed Drain, Tomefaire, Nohrian Trust, Bold Stance

Ophelia, Sorceress // ??? Marcus // Aether, Astra, Sol, Tomefaire, Replicate

-- AN: The first pairup team, Marcus in the lead while Ophelia acts as a backup. I am aware Bold Stance is not currently available, but the plan of the build is to focus on offense as much as possible. Marcus gets additional procs from Ophelia due to Nohrian Trust, and Replicate!Ophelia can run around the map causing carnage of her own. Speed Drain is present to offset the Dark Knight's lower speed cap.

Odin, Trueblade // ??? Selena // Aether, Astra, Sol, Swordfaire, Bold Stance

Selena, Hero // Setsuna Odin // Swordfaire, Aggressor, Quick Draw, Life or Death, Awakening

-- AN: Another pairup team, relying both on Bold Stance and the personal skills of both parties. Selena is built to deal as much damage as possible while the sword-hand returns to kick butt in Fates. I headcanon that Owain was taught Aether by Chrom before he left.

Laslow, Hero // ???, Azura // Aether, Sol, Aggressor, Strengthtaker, Galeforce

Azura, Songstress // ???, Laslow // Inspiring Song, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Amaterasu, Warp

-- AN: Inigo returns with a variant of his previous build I used for Awakening. He retains Sol, Aggressor, and Galeforce (despite the latter two being nerfed), Limit Breaker is replaced by Strengthtaker, and Aether replaces Astra. Before Inigo left, Lucina (the mother of Morgan who was originally paired with Inigo), taught him Aether. // Azura is just Azura, and her build is subject to change as she is separate from Laslow.

Kana, Nohr Noble // ???, Shiro // Dragon Fang, Sol, Draconic Hex, Hoshido, Nohr

Shiro, Spear Master // Asugi, Kana // Lethality, Astra, Luna, Lancefaire, Flamboyant

-- AN: My endgame Kana, relying on procs for DPS. Both characters are flexible, being able to switch being lead in Guard Stance or functioning as allies in Attack Stance.

Xander, Paladin // Ryoma, Mozu // Aether, Astra, Luna, Swordfaire, Strengthtaker

Ryoma, Samurai // Xander, Hana // Aether, Astra, Luna, Swordfaire, Strengthtaker

-- AN: The eldest brothers share their respective skills (Luna and Astra), while both also have Swordfaire and Strengthtaker. I also give them Aether, because why not, these guys are broken anyway.

Takumi, Sniper // Ryoma, Oboro// Aggressor, Bowfaire, Quick Draw, Life or Death, Galeforce

-- AN: Player Phase Takumi, focusing on dealing as much DPS as possible with his bow and Galeforce.

Oboro, Spear Master // ???, Takumi // Aether, Lancefaire, Defense Seal, Speed Seal, Awakening

-- AN: This was originally my build for Crystal (Avatar), but it transferred to Oboro when I thought that making a personalized Avatar Army impossible.

Arthur, Hero // ???, Beruka // Aether, Sol, Heavy Blade, Veteran Intuition, Strengthtaker

-- AN: Who said Ike was the hero? Make way for the true Hero of Justice! (It's just Sol with all of Vanguard's skills.)

Kagero, Master Ninja // ???, Saizo // Lethality, Astra, Kunaifaire, Vantage, Awakening

-- AN: My enemy phase build, meant to take out as many enemies as possible due to the innate 1-2 range of Daggers and Shurikens. If any survive, they are debuffed for easy cleanup.

Soleil, Hero // ???, Siegert // Aether, Sol, Dual Striker, Charm, Awakening

-- AN: She thinks she's a Great Lord because she got blue hair. I don't think Laslow has the heart to tell her...

Gunter, Great Knight // Luna, Sol, Aegis, Savage Blow, Trample

-- AN: If Gunter can get better stats to be used properly, here is his endgame build. Shame he has no supports in Revelations...

This the moment that I have been waiting for.

Here we go!

[spoiler=Avatar Builds]

Birthright!Avatar

Name: Kamui - The Savior of Hoshido

Asset/Flaw: +Lck, -HP

Class: Hoshido Noble

Skills

• Dragon Fang
  • Dragon Ward
  • Swordfaire/Warding Blow
  • Amaterasu
  • Hoshidian Unity

Note: This is what I would considered my default canon!Avatar set if they picked Hoshido. Aside from Noble skills, Swordfaire is come from the Friendship Seal with Ryoma. If the avatar is female, the Warding Blow from Hinoka. Amaterasu comes from my headcanon that because every Hoshido royal share the Kinishi Knight class, I decided that the skill is meant to be a sign of royalty in Hoshido, it also help support the avatar's role as a frontline supporter. While this set can be played for both male and female. The class leans toward the male side as according to the Cipher classes and the offical arts.

Conquest!Avatar

Name: Corrin - The Future of Nohr

Asset/Flaw: +HP, -Lck

Class: Nohr Noble

Skills

• Dragon Fang
  • Draconic Hex
  • Savage Blow/Armored Blow
  • Inspiration/Lifetaker
  • Nohrian Trust

Note: This is for default canon!Avatar is they picked Nohr. Done in a similar style as the Hoshido side. Again, this set leans toward the female side as according to the Cipher classes and the official arts. Savage Blow and Inspiration comes fron friendship seal with Camilla and Elise respectively for female while Armored Blow and Lifetaker comes from Xander and Leo for the male side.

Revelation!Avatar

Name: Kamui/Corrin - King/Queen of Valla

Asset/Flaw: +Spd, -HP or +Skill, -Lck

Class: Nohr/Hoshido Noble

Skills

• Dragon Fang
  • Dragon Ward
  • Draconic Hex
  • Hoshidian Unity
  • Nohrian Trust

Note: Time for Revelation!Avatar. The skillset is pretty much a combined Noble set which is pretty obvious because that is why Revelation existed in the first place. The gender of this set is once again, your choice to pick which one you wanted but here is what I had in mind. Male Avatar should have the Nohr Noble class with the Speed asset and HP flaw while the Female Avatar have the Skill asset and Luck Flaw with Hoshido Noble. That is just my personal preference.

Personal!Avatar

Name: Tanatat - Knight of Truth

Asset/Flaw: +Spd, -Lck

Class: Hoshido Noble

Skills

• Rend Heaven
  • Aegis
  • Hoshidian Unity
  • Dual Guardsman
  • Inspiration

Note: Of course, I have to put in my self-insert Avatar in or else it won't satisfy my selfishness. This is just simply a standard boring skillset with a bunch of skills that I really liked.

Edited by TanatatKnight

Totally Not Anna from Awakening's Apotheosis DLC - (Merchant or Spear Master)

Aether

Vantage

Counter

Pavise

Aegis

If hacking is allowed, replace Pavise with Hoshidan Unity. Definitely make sure to have lots of Skill-based character statues erected.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Finally, my moment!

Main File - 1 [For real main]

Kurova | +STR -MAG | Spear Master | Revelations

Married to Charlotte!Siegbert

Hard/Classic

• Warp
• Quixoic
• Aether
• Dragon Fang
• Replicate / Hoshidan Unity [interchangeable]

Stuff: I plan to remake this in the NA version as well so \o/ hooray for skill spam!

Main File - 2 [Canon]

Yukari | +MAG -STR | Witch | Revelations

Married to Leon [shoot me]

Lunatic/Classic

• Replicate

• Lifetaker

• Dragon Fang

• Dragonic Hex

• Tomefaire

Stuff: Pretty much my Kamui OC. Skills represent abilities she has [or kind of has] in certain situations in the short story series I've been writing. For now she's stuck as sorcerer on NA however she'll be a witch in the end.

Totally not Awakening!MU file

Allgather | +SKL -RES | Revelations | Swordmaster

Married to Laslow

• Swordfaire

• Sol

• Dragon fang

• Quixoic

• Vantage

Rhodri | +MAG -LCK | Grandmaster

Not really but really married to Zero

• Tomefaire
• Luna
• Ignis

• Quixoic

• Vantage

Stuff: ALRIGHT SO, HERE'S A LONG ONE!

These two MU's are the exact same MU's from my Awakening file [Lunatic/Classic], they're twins. Allgather [F!Kamui i guess?] Married Lonqu!Inigo back in Awakening, while [in the multitude of fics i wrote for these twins over the past year] Rhodri was always gay and alone [poor kid.] The first thing I did was give them almost the exact same skillsets and made similarities to the ones in Awakening. In example, Dragon Fang replaced Ignis, save for Rhodri, who maintains his Grandmaster class while Allgather moves on and becomes a Swordmaster. I always use Rhodri as a shielded unit, so he can't support anyone in-game but Zero x Rhodri is canon in my heart ;; . There's a whole lot of backstory behind these two that's best saved for somewhere else but this file means a whole lot to me and I put a lot of love into everyone's builds [including Inigo and Soleil].

Edited by Lemui