Attack on Park in Pakistan Claims 71 lives. The victims are mostly children and women

Hezul

The report

I...don't even have words for this. This reminds me of the school attack a year ago. I'm from the country and the great majority of the population doesn't even support terrorism and hates these guys.

I just hope that this will prove to be enough to wake up the country (and some parts of the government) that still holds sympathy for these monsters.

I'm sorry for my jumbled thoughts. I'm kinda shell-shocked and haven't heard anything from family that lives in the area...

Don't ever feel sorry for these thoughts. Anybody who has minimal human decency knows that events like these are unacceptable, and yet they still happen everyday in those desolate regions of the world.

In any case, thank you for bringing this up. Even if this will sound really weird, I'm glad to know about this terrible attack, because it reminds me how lucky I am to live in a peaceful regime.

Damn, I feel so bad for these persons...

Thank god my cousins are safe.

(My mom is from Lahore and my sisters were both born there, so I have family there.)

Edited by Lord Raven

This is awful. While most attacks are bad, this one was primarily focused on children. That makes it even worse.

The accounts of pools of blood and scattered limbs or flesh is sickening. I can't imagine why things like this would happen.

My condolences to the families affected. That was supposed to be a joyous Christian holiday.

Thanks for posting this, TC.

• 2 weeks later...

Really , these terrorists have no humanity and mercy in them.

My condolences to the families affected as well.

I hope terrorism would soon end in Pakistan , as well all other countries facing this problem

It's the same last year when the attack also focused on children.

Do these jerkfaces celebrate every Easter with the blood of kids? Because if they do, then that's terribly depressing.

Do these jerkfaces celebrate every Easter with the blood of kids? Because if they do, then that's terribly depressing.

It seems like they love the idea that killing children will strike more fear than killing adults (which is not untrue). And they also hate the fact that many young girls are being educated in school.

• 4 months later...

The Saudi are behind all of this.

But don't forget that thousands of people are getting owned by Obama's toys, Pakis being their main target. Strangely enough it doesn't get covered by the media. Murica has quite a history of massively killing civilians, 9/11 being of course the best example.

f3cc4f4321d940aeacd2776b702acd8dadad680c