Best "Focus" Weapons?

Avalanche

By "Focus", I primarily mean Weapons to be used nearly exclusively by a specific character. For example, Saizo or Asugi with the Flame Shuriken, Elise!Nina with the Shining Bow ect. I was just curious what you all thought would be the best Weapons to build characters around?

Another idea I had was something I can't make happen since Ophilia's mom isn't Charlotte. Berserker Ophilia with a great club, gamble, death blow, certain blow, and maybe quixotic and an activated skill. Pretty much sure to hit and throw on three tomes to make the crit rate 115% before characters' stats are even figured in.

Actually the Explosive Shuriken's best user is actually Felicia instead of Saizo.

Anyway, another interesting weapon/character combination is Orochi using Snake Spirit when supporting a character in Attack Stance. It will deal a lot of damage without drawbacks.

Giving Silas the Guard Naginata, while Vow of Friendship is activated makes him an incredible tank.

Vow of Friendship actually makes Silas kinda broken in earlygame.

My Revelations avatar, an Adventurer, uses a forced Killer bow called "Sky's Demise", but more notably is that my Birthright avatar, a Sorcerer, uses a +6 Fimbulvetr called Arctiraesia. Yes, you read that right, Birthright avatar. +6 Fimbulvetr. I went to the trouble of buying copies of the book over 100 times one at a time from my castles. I'm still very proud of the dedication that went into that stupid book.

With Quixotic, Vantage Vengeance, Life or Death, and Awakening, all I need to do is get hit once and then nothing can touch me. I've gotten into dire straits before in wifi battles and chapters only to have that activate and then literally nothing that exists can stand up to her unless it has a fuckton of res or Aegis.