Fire Emblem Fates Fan skills ideas

blazingorange

Fire Emblem Fates Fan skills ideas

Dodge focus

When in battle where this unit cannot attack, increase dodge by X%

Dummy guard

Adds the command create

create(command)

When used, creates a dummy unit and pairs up this unit with the dummy. (The switch separate command is replaced with the recall command that removes the dummy)

1v1

This unit and the unit this unit is battling does not get attack or guard stances and is treated as if they were fighting alone.

Fight alone

If this unit is the support unit in a pair up and the opposing unit is paired up, the battle between the lead unit and enemy lead unit will battle normally without any support and both support units will battle.

Camouflage

At the start of the enemy's turn, if this unit if not in range for an enemy, those enemies will not be able to attack this unit for this turn.

Snow grenade

Adds the command frost.

Frost (command)

When used, allows you to select a spot 1-3 spaces away. That selected spot and all space around it will be filled with a destroy-able snow pile(1hp) so long as there is nothing else in that space. Note: all snow piles will be destroyed after one turn.

Sharpening blade

Has (luck*((weapon_level+1)/16) to increase weapon level whenever this unit (have not decide below is possibilities)

1. Character levels up

1. When weapon is used in battle or after a specific number of battles.

1. This character kills an enemy

1. This character attacks or kills a golem based unit

Jump

Adds the command jump

Jump(command)

When used, this allow the unit to jump to any open and accessible tile within 2 tiles of the user.

Time management

If this unit does not move and performs an action that unit will be able to perform another action .

Weapon switch

After a battle, the opposing weapon will be unequipped and the next available weapon will be equipped. If the opponent only has one weapon, nothing happens.

Heal block

Applies the status heal block after battle

Heal block (status)

Negates all heal effects except from potions and staves/rods

Assurance

When this unit in a battle and either unit is hit with a critical hit or skill that would kill them when they would otherwise survive, the unit survives with 1HP.

Ground slam

Adds the command slam

Slam

When used, does X% damage to all enemy units within 2 tiles of this unit.

Double slash

All attacks now hit twice but do half damage. (same effect as brave weapons and it does stack)

Sneak attack

Adds the command Sneak attack

Sneak attack(command)

This unit can now attack the enemy without them being able to attacks them back but causes the status open

Open(status)

This unit is not able to declare an attack and is not able to attack when attack. One turn recovery

Cover Blind Spot

Critical attacks do no damage on this unit but this unit can no longer perform critical attacks.

I really like a lot of these, I feel some of the "commands" would be better as items or just not a thing like Snow Grenade would be an awesome staff but I really like Dodge Focus, Fight Alone, Time management. I also feel heal block would be really nasty staff for the enemy to use XD

I really like a lot of these, I feel some of the "commands" would be better as items or just not a thing like Snow Grenade would be an awesome staff but I really like Dodge Focus, Fight Alone, Time management. I also feel heal block would be really nasty staff for the enemy to use XD

Yeah that would also be nice. I like in Fates that staves are being used for more then just healing. I would, also, like an offensive staff like does x damage plus magic/4. Not super powerful but being able to do damage without getting hit back is a little powerful in itself.

Sprint (Command)
Forfeit the ability to attack this turn and move an additional (spd x 0.1 spaces)

i was thinking of more the other day, but for the life of me, i cant remember right now

I was thinking about this the other day. I realky like the introduction of personal skills, even though some of them, like the avatar's, is almost useless to me.

Here are some I thought of.

Architect: Allows a unit to alter the map. if it was used in fates, it'd be like using a dragon Vein without stepping on it. It would be a personal skill most likely and i thought the way you recruit the character who has it would be by defeating them. If it was for another game, it'd worl just like DVs

Magic Drain(or MagicTaker): Magic +2 when you defeat a magical enemy. Stops at Mag +10

I had two more but I can't remember what I named them.

I know that one of them had to do with dealing critical hits for 3 turns guaranteed but then your unit suffers drastic penalties to strength, def and res, that recover per turn I had this one as a personsl skill as well.

Like i said, I really like personal skills.

• 3 weeks later...

I think I have a few good ones:

Bravery; the lower this units HP the higher their stats become. At one HP left this unit always attacks first.

Light Hearted; If this unit is using a staff, then the same amount HP is returned.

(This ones a bit along the lines of awakening/fates)

Parental Bond; if this unit is supported by their parent then this unit adopts their parents highest stat.