Birthright PMU

AnimusMage

Looks like almost an all girls run. I'll break your harem sorry!!

Oni Chief!Hinata

Actually, this Thursday will come the new Vanguard DLC Class so...... Vanguard!Hinata!!

(If you want Death Blow on him though visit my castle!)

Edited by ChocolaChao

Looks like almost an all girls run. I'll break your harem sorry!!

Oni Chief!Hinata

Actually, this Thursday will come the new Vanguard DLC Class so...... Vanguard!Hinata!!

(If you want Death Blow on him though visit my castle!)

I'll probably wait until Hinata gets Astra to reclass him, so Vanguard should be out by then. I probably won't be buying skills on this run.

Onmyoji!Azama

Thanks.

I wished someone would give him that.

Enjoy your 40% mag growth sage. (or 30%, I don't remember what his exact mag growth is)

By the way, since you asked for it, here are Merchant!Orochi's awesome's growths :

- 45% HP

- 25% Strength

- Useless 65% Magic

- 60% Skill

- Amazing 20% Speed

- 50% Luck

- 35% Defense

- 50% Res

So...

Merchant!Orochi is an unit that tinks everything until you manage to get her weapon ranks from E to C for her to use the Shining Bow/Shockstick, that gets doubled and probably ORKO'd by any character too.

Have fun training that. =)

Thanks.

I wished someone would give him that.

Enjoy your 40% mag growth sage. (or 30%, I don't remember what his exact mag growth is)

By the way, since you asked for it, here are Merchant!Orochi's awesome's growths :

- 45% HP

- 25% Strength

- Useless 65% Magic

- 60% Skill

- Amazing 20% Speed

- 50% Luck

- 35% Defense

- 50% Res

So...

Merchant!Orochi is an unit that tinks everything until you manage to get her weapon ranks from E to C for her to use the Shining Bow/Shockstick, that gets doubled and probably ORKO'd by any character too.

Have fun training that. =)

I'm pretty sure I can't even get the shining bow in Birthright unless it's from the battle/vistor rewards, so Bolt Naginata it is. I'll probably just dump an arms scroll on her. Or use her as pair up fodder.

I can feel secure in knowing that my pick only requires a master seal(you can heart seal for Astra and Swordfaire but is not necessary) and is also an actual unit. Hopefully it balances out... some of the trolling. Good luck, friendo

I can feel secure in knowing that my pick only requires a master seal(you can heart seal for Astra and Swordfaire but is not necessary) and is also an actual unit. Hopefully it balances out... some of the trolling. Good luck, friendo

Thanks, I'll probably need it.

Yea I was gonna say that. Only Endgame has 16 spots, while most of the maps are between 12-14 (at least in Conquest), so I was thinking if BR was different or if you were ok in having people switching spots now and then.

Hard BR and Normal/Hard Conquest seems the ideal for this kind of run.

Edited by Lanko

Just read your last liveblog! Can't wait for Vanguard Hinata!! I'm interested to see how your only DLC class will fare. (With or without Astra) But he will learn Aether instead!! Are you planning on having him use both?

Edited by ChocolaChao

Just read your last liveblog! Can't wait for Vanguard Hinata!! I'm interested to see how your only DLC class will fare. (With or without Astra) But he will learn Aether instead!! Are you planning on having him use both?

I've decided that I am going to put off recruiting him for a while so I can make him a Vanguard immediately. I might put him back in Swordmaster for a couple of levels later on so he can get Astra and Swordfaire, but that would use up two heart seals. We'll see.