Favorite Games of 2016 so far?

SSbardock84

The only game I've bought this year so far is Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth, although Mario & Luigi Paper Jam came out near the end of 2015v and a big part of my playtime has been during 2016 (Fates isn't coming here until May), so yeah they're the only options :P (although I do really like both).

Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright by default because that's the only 2016 game I have. It will most likely turn into Conquest or Revelation when I get them. I haven't looked at the new releases for this year so I have nothing else to have Fire Emblem to compete with.

The Only 2016 games i plan on getting are Fire Emblem Fates Birthright/Revelations and Mario and Sonic at the 2016ROG. I'll see which one i like best (possibly the former). I would LOVE to get Hyrule Warriors Legends after playing the Wii U demo at Best Buy, but i only have the old 3DS.

Edited by Blade_of_Light

The only game I've bought this year so far is Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth, although Mario & Luigi Paper Jam came out near the end of 2015v and a big part of my playtime has been during 2016 (Fates isn't coming here until May), so yeah they're the only options :P (although I do really like both).

But Paper Jam came out in January or February, I believe, not 2015... I remember because I was using it to keep me busy until Fates came out like a week or two later.

Edited by Anacybele

Fire Emblem Fates. Although I do wish to get more games soon.

But Paper Jam came out in January or February, I believe, not 2015... I remember because I was using it to keep me busy until Fates came out like a week or two later.

It came out in December in Europe. January in the US

Edited by DarkDestr0yer61

It came out in December in Europe. January in the US

Oh. That guy didn't have his location listed, so I didn't know where he lived. xP

But hey, you and I both live in NC! Cool. ^^

My game of the year so far is every version of Fire Emblem Fates, and they're also the only games I finished this year.

But I also played and liked Darkest Dungeon, Xcom 2, Rise of The Tomb Raider PC, The Witness and Dragon's Dogma PC.

And now my wallet is suffering because of how much money I spent naturally, lol!

Edited by Rxmonste

That was the case for America, we in Europe got it early, although I can see why you'd be confused as usually it's the other way around.

Pokemon White 2, Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor 2, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Team Fortress 2 (Haven't played muxh of it tho) and Fire Emblem Heroes of Light and Shadow

Edit: Oh games that came out this year? Oh...yeah I got nothing, this should be a list of games that we've played in 2016 so far, not just new releases

Edited by SSL01

Hyrule Warriors Legends. Definitely the best portable Warriors game I've played yet... well, as long as it is played on the New 3DS. On the old models, the performance leaves a lot to be desired.

Ah, so the type of 3DS does make a difference. I've been playing on the old one, and the game's a little on the slow side. Not bad, just a bit slow, especially when you played the Wii U version a few minutes beforehand. XD

Ah, so the type of 3DS does make a difference. I've been playing on the old one, and the game's a little on the slow side. Not bad, just a bit slow, especially when you played the Wii U version a few minutes beforehand. XD

I tried playing on the original 3DS for a bit and I got a headache after playing for just a few minutes. I don't think I could get used to all the screen shaking when combined with the low framerate.

Funny enough, the framerate of Legends on the New 3DS is actually better then that of the original on the Wii U. They both seem to run at 30fps but I didn't notice any framerate drops on the New 3DS while on the Wii U it drops significantly all the time. Of course this became a lot more noticeable after playing Legends for a while.

Edited by BrightBow

So... no version of Hyrule Warriors runs at 60 FPS? So... lame! What's the point of having tons of enemies if the the framerate is lowered?