Power Master's Top 10 Games of 2015 [Spoilers exist]

Alex95

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fight club, much like paper mario, is a bad film

Especially if you figure out the twist thirty minutes in and have to sit through the rest of it waiting for the characters to catch up.

You asked how I'm doing and I'm answering by saying it's my birthday tomorrow. In this case, it's shorthand for saying I'm doing well. Though, I just had to edit my profile b/c for some reason it said my bday was 3/30.

Happy Birthday! :)

fight club, much like paper mario, is a bad film

Paper Mario is the worst film I have never seen.

My list

Urban Legend in Limbo

Majora's Mask 3D

Tri Force Heroes

Touhou Puppet Dance Performance ~ Shard of Dreams

Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom

That is all I played from 2015

Edited by Glaceon Mage

Power Master, if you only played 10 games this year, then is your top ten list even a list at all? You didn't select them, you just ranked them.

Power Master, if you only played 10 games this year, then is your top ten list even a list at all? You didn't select them, you just ranked them.

how the fuck else do you define a list lol

At least you got to play 10 new games in 2015.

I think I played Xenoblade X, Metal Gear Solid V and Mario Maker

I rank those games best to least, but time spent it's probably least to greatest. I haven't even beat Xeno or MGSV yet.

Even if it was a list of five games, it would still be a list. I selected them AND I ranked them based on personal opinion.

And I could've played more, but the others weren't too memorable if I can't remember what they were.

If you want an honorable mention for a game I BOUGHT in 2015, but wasn't RELEASED in 2015: Fusion Frenzy. It took me a while to find this game again for the Xbox and I'm still having fun playing it. It's basically Mario Party, but without the boards in the way.

heres a list of the top five zera burns in this thread

ITP: critiquing a subjective list

i think ms bunch makes a good point here without being too wordy. has just the right amount of snark without coming off as too edgy like guille and integ too.

Stopped clocks etc

classic furet.

how the fuck else do you define a list lol

snarky and aggressive, and would be higher if it were not for the aggression. trolling is an art form in which you must trash on the individual you are trolling without that person knowing completely. so in addition to you trolling them, they are being trolled because they dont know they are being trolled. but a nerd ass mod wouldnt know.

4. sophies post which i cant quote for some reason. wouldnt have fully quoted it either way

nice, but too reactionary. also just like no one gives a shit about zera's opinion, they dont give a shit about your opinion. and this post would be up much higher if zera responded to it but he didnt.

Again, I have not played every game in 2015. I know I missed out on some good ones.

1. I didn't need to.
4. Yes, it was. He's been making games since he left Hal with his team at Sora Lmt. This includes Smash and Kirby.
5. Top games of TWO-THOUSAND-FIFTEEN. Bangai-O is uneligable.

Now shut up and stop critiquing other peoples opinions!

yeah this is pretty bad. its like you realized you have support and then you jumped in to kick the person that attacked you but you wouldnt have done so if you didnt have support. i mean its sane, but be more subtle man.

heres a list of the top five zera burns in this thread

How can this be a Top 5 list if these are the only 5 burns in the thread though? Your list sucks.

Edited by Knight