Fire Emblem Fates Voice Clips

carefreejules

Hey guys~!

So, the file with all the voice clips from Fates have been floating around and I've done the liberty of organizing all 8000+ clips into folders by character.

[DOWNLOAD LINK]

I'm going to go ahead and copy and past some things to keep in mind about the file that I already posted from my tumblr:

1. Please note that not every single voice clip is properly organized like, it was really hard for me to organize Corrin’s (both genders) and Kana’s (both genders) voice clips separately by voice because sometimes the younger Female Corrin voice sounds EXTREMELY similar to Female Kana’s voice so their voice clips are most likely not organized properly. There might also be a few characters that don't belong in certain folders so, I apologize for the mix ups in advance!

2. Most of Silas’s voice clips are named specifically because OP made his voice clips available in a separate file and they named them accordingly.

3. The Misc folder contains generic enemy cries, villager voices, and any other voice clips that I didn’t know which folder to put them in.

Lastly, there are SOME MAJOR SPOILERS in this because of certain characters so if you haven’t played all three games, there’s a chance you will be spoiled (or confused).

Please let me know if there are any problems!

Edited by carefreejules

Thank you for these. I already got them off your Tumblr. I have already listened to all of NIles' XD.

Now I'm like:

Where the fuck are you game?

Fucking Europe.

Does this include their English "petting game" voices? I was actually curious to hear some of those clips. >.>

Edit: Crap, I read that wrong. Are you talking about the unused petting game voices or the voices that are used in My Room? Because the unused petting game voices are in there.

Edited by carefreejules

Edit: Crap, I read that wrong. Are you talking about the unused petting game voices or the voices that are used in My Room? Because the unused petting game voices are in there.

I was talking about the unused petting game voices.

Thank you for posting the link and organizing this and whatnot! I've been curious about those voice clips ever since people posted Silas's. xD

I was talking about the unused petting game voices.

Thank you for posting the link and organizing this and whatnot! I've been curious about those voice clips ever since people posted Silas's. xD

The unused petting game voices are in there! You'll know when the characters say something along the lines of "that tickles" or they're like "please stop that".

Some of Nyx's clips seem to be in Soleil's folder.

... I think they have the same VA.

Oh yeah, they have the same VA alright.

What made it even MORE difficult, was that while organizing them, some of their clips were mixed in with each other AND back to back.

#Itriedcries

Edit: I re-checked Soleil's folder and I managed to pinpoint only 3 or 4 voice clips that should be in Nyx's. I was expecting a lot more so phew.

Edited by carefreejules

Is it just me or does Kana actually say "For Hoshido" "For Nohr" & "I make my own fate" Critical hit quotes in game?From what I have played so far in all 3 versions I never heard them say that.Weird....

Also thank you for uploading this,I was delighted to hear Anna's voice :]

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

In the future you can use this program to extract by soundbank.

https://github.com/soneek/3DSUSoundArchiveTool

I don't think that organizes all the sound clips no? I believe the original uploader actually used that to extract the voice clips, but because everything is labelled with hex IDs, there's no way to know who is saying which clip unless you listen to it.

I did the liberty of organizing the original uploader's folder for those who are looking for specific clips for certain characters but don't have the time to go through every voice clip to find the set that matches the character they're looking for.

Edited by carefreejules

I don't think that organizes all the sound clips no? I believe the original uploader actually used that to extract the voice clips, but because everything is labelled with hex IDs, there's no way to know who is saying which clip unless you listen to it.

I did the liberty of organizing the original uploader's folder for those who are looking for specific clips for certain characters but don't have the time to go through every voice clip to find the set that matches the character they're looking for.

Yes and no. It doesn't actually organize them, true, but it extracts them and groups 'em in folders by sound archive name, which Fates happens to have for each character.

Anyway, if you're interested I actually sorted them here. They're in FLAC format, aside from the AAC files.

• 5 years later...
If you still have access to those files could you possibly send me the voice file of Azura singing? I'm making a mod of her for smash bros. and would love to add it. Will be credited of course.

Message #romhacking