FEGame - Check first post!

In the Preparations Screen, when Viewing Map...  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Press B to return to the menu? (keeping in mind B is no longer the button that speeds up the cursor)

• Yes, pressing B in FE8 was convenient!
    • No, pressing B in FE8 made it annoying!

Excellant, time for a not!Nephenee then

NAME: Katherine
CLASS: Solider
RECRUITMENT: Green unit somewhere between chapter 10 to 12, recruited when talked to by the Hero or Wilhelm
BIO: The oldest daughter of a large family, which includes triplet brothers and two sisters. Recruited into a small unit under Captain Wilhelm, being allowed to join with showing ability as a soldier without the manipulation of those that would test soldiers like some female recuits would do. While a soldier, her company is usually sent ahead to investigate enemy positions.

WEAPONS: Lance A promotion gives Lance S max

AFFINITY: Wind
BASES:
Level 10
HP: 26

STR: 11
SKL: 12
SPD: 13
LCK: 4
DEF: 10
RES: 6
CON: 9
MOVE: 5 (6 Prompted)
GROWTHS:
HP: 50%
STR: 50%
SKL: 65%
SPD: 65%
LCK: 20%
DEF: 40%
RES: 25%
PROMOTION: Halberdier
SKILLS:
Wrath: Level 1 Base

Vantage: Level 10 Base

Resolve: Level 5 Promoted

Luna: Level 15 Promoted
PERSONAL WEAPON: None
MAX STATS:
HP: 60
Str:24
Skl:28
Spd:26
Lck:30
Def:25
Res:24
APPEARANCE:

VKrphfR.png?1

Credit to Emerald18 on deviant art for a base to edit

LEVEL UP QUOTES:
0-1: "At least no one is staring."

2-3: "Good."

4-5: "I can feel the gazes turning to me."

6 and up: "And now everyone is staring."

Promotion: "Guess I ain't standing in the background now."

R BUTTON: A female soldier from a small village. Not sociable outside of a few.

Supports: Few people here, though Wilhelm, others that came with the Lord, and other soldiers are examples of those compatible. (and when I state those with the Lord, I mean those that come with him in the chapter he joins, not those before.)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, maybe some arrows?

Name: Neimi

Class: Sniper

Join: Late, might work as an enemy recruit (have the hero talk some sense into her)

Affinity: Fire

Personal skill: Something that slightly drops the hit rate of adjacent enemies, because she fidgets like no one's business

In-game description: "A girl who need direction and companionship in her life"

Death quote: "This darkness. . .where is everyone. . ."

Level-up quotes:

- "I can live like this. Really."

- "I'll be strong. I'll do this on my own."

- "I won't let anyone hurt me again!"

Bio: She lived a happy, quiet life with her grandfather and her childhood friend Colm, until grandpa died of old age. Before he died, he suggested that Neimi learn a few other bow styles, so after tidying up her affairs in her sleepy village, she left. Colm followed, mostly because he was worried that a lone girl on a poorly-defined quest was bad news. Through sheer luck, the pair managed to avoid the worst of what the world offered, though bandits were a constant source of worry. On one fateful visit to another village, Colm was accused of stealing someone else's gold. Rather than listen to any explanation he had, the villagers decided to execute him. As the executioner's blade came down, Neimi's instincts took over, and she stopped the villager's misguided justice with an arrow to the man's head. This was enough of a distraction for Colm to work himself free, and grab the blade that would've been used to end his life. They were separated in the fighting, with Neimi being hounded for days, until she decided to snipe at her pursuers. With a trail of bodies behind her, and a gut-wrenching sense of guilt, she circled back to the village, only to find it burned to the ground. Unsure of what to do next, she wanders, only pausing to shoot anyone that looks like a threat - whether they actually are or not.

(oh hey look, a named character actually didn't die outright - whether you want Colm in the game or not is up to you)

lol I feel like I'm going to have to end up putting Magvel next to this continent but sure why not that lets me do some stuff

And so uh chapter 10-12, keeping in mind that's still solidly within Earlygame, right? Not that there's a problem either way, a normal Soldier would be a good addition in either place, just making sure.

lol I feel like I'm going to have to end up putting Magvel next to this continent but sure why not that lets me do some stuff

And so uh chapter 10-12, keeping in mind that's still solidly within Earlygame, right? Not that there's a problem either way, a normal Soldier would be a good addition in either place, just making sure.

I was thinking PoR, you can modify the stats if you like, it was a rough guide idea

Heh, because of the way everything's worded, the only "true" Magvel character is Natasha. Ewan/Neimi/Colm aren't tied to the main SS story, and it's for a reason~! :P:

So erm

you mean you were thinking of the place in the game chapter 10-12 was in PoR, so a little over a third the way through? Or that the chapter would be based on one of those chapters in PoR? Or...?

(lol)

I was thinking how many chapters there were in PoR when making the levels and stats, and accounted that there is no BEXPing troops

Edited by Lord Kommissar Petitt

Well this looks interesting, I might join too with two characters :

Name: Garnath

Class: Barbarian (basically Brigands with more clothes and abit of armor )

Aiffnity:Earth

Join: Around chapter 5 or 6, as a green unit, killing any brigands coming near him, can talk with a axe user

Personal Skill- Anger of the Clan: Whenever this char's hp is about 25%, his Str gains a powerful boost, with +4 on his SPD

Stats:
Level 11
HP: 26 STR: 15 SKL: 9 SPD: 12 LCK: 7 DEF: 3 RES: 2 CON: 11

Growths:

HP: 65% STR: 70% SKL:60% SPD: 55% LCK: 65% DEF: 25% RES: 10% CON: 65%

Death Quote: "Father... Mother... I will finally meet you.... "

Level -up Quotes:

"The gift of my clan is indeed powerful..."

"I need to be stronger... somehow"

"...Fate can be painful at times... "

Skills:

Barbarian:

lvl 1- Wrath lvl 10- Gamble

Berserker:

Lvl 5- Axefaire lvl 10- Counter

Personality: Calm, serious and believes in honor over everything

Image:8FCteE9.png(yes its just the generic from Awakening, but I like how he looks... )

Bio: Garnath came from a small family of nobles, who lived within a small kingdom in the middle of a cold land,he only met his parents when he was a baby, because in one night as they were coming back from a trip, the horses that led their carriages were scared by something, that made it crash on the middle of a forest... lucky for him, a small group of warrior found him, they didnt know what to do with the baby, so they decided to bring it to their tribe, his life wasnt the easiest, he had to learn how to live in the middle of a forest filled with bears and wolves, but with time,he started learning and liking his new life, yet even if they fought like brutes, they always had a code of honor, they never fought agaisnt women, they never slaughtered for sport, they would only kill animals for hunting or self defense... after many years living with them, the elder of the tribe decided to tell the young warrior about how he was brought there... so he asked if he could leave to find more information about his family or if there was anything remaining of it.... he got a old steel axe and wondered out for his new journey....

Name:Nerric

Class:Bandit (A sword user who can later on use bows, they dont have the speed of a Swordmaster but have great skills)

Affinity:Thunder

Join: around chapter 10 or 11, as a red unit looking for items, can talk with a thief, dont get near him with a cavalier,knight or the main hero, he will attack if you do so..

Personal Skill: Opportunist: When opening a door or chest, they can move again but cannot attack

Stats:

Level 9
HP: 17 STR: 7 SKL: 13 SPD: 10 LCK: 11 DEF: 6 RES: 2 CON: 7

Growths:

HP: 50% STR: 40% SKL:75% SPD: 45% LCK: 65% DEF: 50% RES: 10% CON: 60%

Death quotes: "Heh... I knew this would come...this always happen to the poor..."

Level up quotes:

" *phew* I feel like a miracle just happened"

" Well... not bad... although I can get more.. "

"I keep saying.. the poor always get the worse.."

Skills:

lvl 1: Steal Lvl 10: Pass

Bandit leader (uses Swords and bows)

lvl 5: Shove Lvl 15: Critical +25

Personality: Cynical, selfish.. although sometimes abit cheerful

Image:eLRcSr0.png

Bio: Not all are born with a silver spoon and not all are helped by their kingdoms, Nerric was the son of a commoner and a Brigand, his childhood was calm yet hard, he had to learn with his parents how to survive the harsh ways of a bandit, stealing from those not looking, being a opportunist and taking whatever he wanted whenever he could, it was the only way he could live along with his family... he rarely ran into trouble when he was a child but, he would always get away... but every bandit gets caught... one day he went for a large city looking for gold, after getting some money, he arrives back to see a terrible image, his father executed infront of his house and his mother gone... the one thing he would never forget was the sounds of Horses moving out of there... he had no choice but to move on and become a assasin... so whenever he had the chance to kill a noble, he would do it without a problem....

HbzbJdg.png

Here's Cartwright, a mid-ish game Warrior.

Affinity: Light

Has big strength and decent skill/speed. Starts with S rank in Bows and B in Axes.

Desc: "A battle-hardened former pirate and marksman. Legend says he loses an inch off his hairline for every man he slays."

Death quote: "That's it... for me..."

Most likely will have support with other middle aged pirates I'll probably make.

Bio/join info: Served in the military at a young age, and became a pirate later on. After a good 10 years of inactivity, he joined up with some old friends to roam the seas. They travel around and assist people in need. Maybe in a port chapter their boat will pull up on one side of the map and they'll be green units. You can talk to Cartwright to have all 3 join.

Personal Skill: Veteran's Heart (Gains +20 hit/avoid against units under level 10)

Edited by DuwaShuwana

#Wonder whether or not to add another character from my hack in development to hint some more.

Edit: What do you think 47948201?

Edited by Fateborn

Everyone sounding good so far!

As another game-length confirmation, @Skornvorax, those chapter numbers are taking into account about 50 total maps, so they're both earlygame, right?

@Fateborn: if you want o3o

and omg not gonna lie it's going to be pretty hilarious when Nexus promotes, I like it XD

All righty so I'll just leave the name of Shira's class to be Sage, but it functions differently to normal Sages.

@ryestuff sure makes sense o3o

Oh Rolo gives statboosts to nearby dark mages? I thought it was that his narcissism gave him a stat boost from being near dark mages, which would've been a teensy bit harder to code (but I do plan to add it anyway so sure either way) (yeah actually I know someone else who has a thief character with canto in their game, it's pretty cool. So unpromoted he has Steal/Pick+Canto, then promoted he loses both, or?)

IN GENERAL, classes will have about 1 skill each, meaning promoted classes have one skill of their own plus whatever they had when unpromoted. In addition, characters can have one personal skill.

At least, that's the general plan--many exceptions obviously exist on all fronts.

Don't you have a computer to be getting?

Yeah, he should lose both, as It would be weird seeing a dark druid with canto and lock picks lol.

Well the idea is that they are both earlygame, not really right at the start but somewhere near chapter 7-10, also I am very sorry I didnt made a sprite but im just terrible at those, sure I could research and work on it but... I tend to be abit inpatient... so I putted two generic units to give an idea on how they look, also I hope you liked the plots, it's kinda my first time working with Fire Emblem OCs

Yeah okay that's fair enough @both though @latter it just means someone will have to make it and you can't really control how they do it but those are pretty specific references so

though I feel like asking, what's the con growth? Is it constitution, like in FE5? Those are really, really high rates if that's the case (and I'm not doing constitution growth anyway) but if it's for something else then I don't know what that is?

Its Contistution... I played the GBA games like once or twice, so honestly I didnt knew how they affected the game... all I knew is that they changed how well characters would use their weapons... soo I putted a possability there... of course you are free to edit they way you wish, it's your game you know

Well I kidna feel like my chars stats and growths are kinda op for a Fe game like that but... maybe im just overreacting, still im glad you liked the idea, I could give some more ideas but I sadly cant contribute any other way really...

YlyYnEi.png

Here's Stanford, one of Cartwright's pals.

Affinity: Anima

Class: Mercenary

Join time: (With Cartwright)

Has typical mercenary stats.

Desc: "A village man with a history in many small militias. Quite confident in his abilities."

Levelup quotes:

"Not enough protein...?"

"Well, it could be a lot worse."

"Okay! That'll do."

Death quote: "No way... how'd they..."

Hmmm I wasn't sure about including more than one bard/dancer, but...

Well, what the heck, what's the worst that could happen~!

And yes, you can submit pretty much anything! But I can change the numbers, and graphically... If it doesn't get graphics, it won't be added, so if you want to add something that most people wouldn't want to sprite, and you don't want to sprite it, (or nobody can sprite it to an acceptable level, though of course in certain instances the expected level of quality might be a bit lower) it'll just be left as an idea here...

umm you know there is a reason why FE games don't have multiple dancers... that said if you had two but could only recruit one(or at least deploy only one or limit the dance command to once per turn) then it should be fine...

umm you know there is a reason why FE games don't have multiple dancers... that said if you had two but could only recruit one(or at least deploy only one or limit the dance command to once per turn) then it should be fine...

Multiple dancers only means that the dancers have unlimited movement and may as well be given at level 20.

You'd get a grand total of N-1 unit reanimations (where N is the number of dancers) if you used the dancers to dance for one another so that you can move them across the entire map each turn.

But, if I had two dancers, I'd be using more split strategies-- have one dancer with one group and another dancer with another group; as opposed to dance-chaining.

Yeah dancers can infinitely grind each other and infinitely move across a map but only if unobstructed--they can't fight, so it's not like you can one-turn walk over to the boss and kill them or seize the throne or anything unless you make one of them rescue a unit that can ohko the boss but generally speaking that would take a critical hit so you're putting yourself at a pretty big risk. If you want to sit there and level them up you're free to do so, since they can't fight it's not like you'll suddenly have super overpowered units. So I don't really see any issues~

(and cool sure @stanford and hector-recolor)

Multiple dancers only means that the dancers have unlimited movement and may as well be given at level 20.

You'd get a grand total of N-1 unit reanimations (where N is the number of dancers) if you used the dancers to dance for one another so that you can move them across the entire map each turn.

But, if I had two dancers, I'd be using more split strategies-- have one dancer with one group and another dancer with another group; as opposed to dance-chaining.

Good point I guess two is okay the problem becomes when 3+ are available. Would be interesting if the dancer units played differently i.e one would be more offensively focused bonus wise while the other could give more general support bonuses (i.e. one could fight back and has skills that say boost allies attack speed and power while the other might have the ability to heal adjacent units status or something IDK...

Hmmm yeah I could differentiate them with skills much better than people could in GBA. Because of there being two, I don't want to make one of them able to kill, though if they had a way to attack nonlethally that could be interesting.

Will think about it.