FEGame - Check first post!

In the Preparations Screen, when Viewing Map...  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Press B to return to the menu? (keeping in mind B is no longer the button that speeds up the cursor)

• Yes, pressing B in FE8 was convenient!
    • No, pressing B in FE8 made it annoying!

I meant it will open ALL red doors on the entire map and close ALL blue doors. Everywhere. All at once.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that's what I mean! Open the red doors first, then open the blue doors (and close red)! I like it. I forsee crazy strategies.

Edited by IfAwakened

Kusanagi Tsurigi: Gains x2 Might on plains (Get it? Grass-cutter sword?)

Murakumo Tsurigi: Gains x2 Might when wielded by a flyer (Cloud blade?)

Kusanagi Tsurigi: Gains x2 Might on plains (Get it? Grass-cutter sword?)

Murakumo Tsurigi: Gains x2 Might when wielded by a flyer (Cloud blade?)

Plains are everywhere tho, seems a little unbalanced.

As a twist on your door-switch idea, IfAwakened, how about there are two sets of doors. One set is colored red, the other, blue. If you flip a switch one way, all red doors will be open while all blues will be closed. Switching the... switch will change it to blues open, reds closed.

Like the red/blue switches from Zelda?

Thanks for all the positive reinforcement for the door idea, guys.

But I wonder... will there be 2 doors, one of each colour on either side of what/who you're protecting? There should be. That way, they're/it's always at risk.

How about a four-way junction with four sets of doors, two of each color? Two ways it could be set up:

Red

Red Blue

Blue

Or

Blue

Red Red

Blue

@47948201

The final villain is a Dark Mage, right? Just an idea for the weapons he might use (warning: assuming he has two phases)

Gharnef's Anger (Highest Hit, Lowest Weight of three tomes)

Julius's Rage (Balanced between the three)

Validar's Hatred (Highest Might and Crit between all three)

Second phase

Medeus's Anger (200 Hit, 1 Weight)

Loptyr's Rage (Still balanced, but bigger numbers)

Grima's Hatred (45 Might, 30 Crit)

Anankos's Despair (Sword, villain has respectable Strength)

Just something I had cooking up for a while, you can veto it if you wish.

items:

Dragon Heart- increases all stats by 1 (or raises MAX stats by 1). Very rare. 1-2 in whole game.

Gamble Statue- when holding, - 10 Hit but +10 Crit

Terra Sphere- when holding, ignores enemy's terrain bonuses

Strato Sphere- when holding, +15 evasion and avo when in terrain with avo bonuses

People

Nadia (That female brigand personality still up for grabs?)

A woman who has a soft spot for defenseless children, though quite brash and rude in nature towards most others.

-------------------------

@47948201

Grima's Hatred (45 Might, 30 Crit)

Just something I had cooking up for a while, you can veto it if you wish.

45 Mt? 30 crit?

That's a bit much. The largest Mt of a boss weapon I can think of is 30, and that's in the newer games, where capped stats are much higher. I don't think even the final boss in FE7 had that much power. 20 Mt? Eh. It should really be like, 25 Might max for this Grima's Hatred. Or make it low Mt but give it range of 1-5, sorta like the breath.

Ah, forgot to mention.

Grima's Hatred has a Weight of 30 and a Hit of 65, to balance the absurd Might and Crit.

Similarly, Medeus's Anger has a Crit of 0 and a Might of 17, to balance the high Hit and low Weight.

Loptyr's Rage is the inbetween at 25 Might, 95 Hit, 15 Crit and 10 Weight.

sssshhhhhhhhhh

will respond to other stuff in a bit

Yeeeaah actually that's a good point about the sword that's stronger on plains, however, there's a principle behind it that I kinda like but won't tell ~'3'~

...that's about all I have to say right now.

Edited by 47948201

...I'm guessing you mean Kusanagi is going to be the name for the Lord's legendary weapon?

And what about the fact i named the final boss's weapons after evil dragons in previous FE games (and their human benefactors)? What do you think about that?

I think the super lategame glass cannon unit was that one nomadic trooper that I'm pretty sure was...written, but if by made you mean you can do a sprite then ~'3'~

I'm finally free starting today so I might rest but I might soonish finally go through the sheet and fix things up.

Kusanagi the name? Nooo uh if I wanted to take a Fates approach to S rank weapons it could be a contender for that, but the main character is a mage, and not an eastern-themed one, and I don't need a legendary weapon designed for them.

H-honestly, likewise with the tome names, despite the large amount of FE8 mugs, references, and some general influence I wouldn't even use a weapon named after Fomortiis for the final boss, who is their own character and already has their weapon. You're welcome to make your final boss a tribute to the official bosses, but that's not really my thing.

Hopefully by the end of today I'll sort out the weapons list to get a more solid number of how many more weapons I'll make, but that number is seriously going to be pretty low.

I think the super lategame glass cannon unit was that one nomadic trooper that I'm pretty sure was...written, but if by made you mean you can do a sprite then ~'3'~

I'm finally free starting today so I might rest but I might soonish finally go through the sheet and fix things up.

Kusanagi the name? Nooo uh if I wanted to take a Fates approach to S rank weapons it could be a contender for that, but the main character is a mage, and not an eastern-themed one, and I don't need a legendary weapon designed for them.

H-honestly, likewise with the tome names, despite the large amount of FE8 mugs, references, and some general influence I wouldn't even use a weapon named after Fomortiis for the final boss, who is their own character and already has their weapon. You're welcome to make your final boss a tribute to the official bosses, but that's not really my thing.

Hopefully by the end of today I'll sort out the weapons list to get a more solid number of how many more weapons I'll make, but that number is seriously going to be pretty low.

Yeah here's the "glass cannon" unit. I guess he fits that pretty well. Also I'll add his growths real quick in parentheses
Asgard
A great but frail legendary warrior. Enjoys the thrill of battle. Dislikes animals.
Nomad Trooper
Affinity: Fire
Skill: Immunity
Level 13
HP: 41 (10%)
Str: 19 (70%)
Skill: 14 (35%)
Spd: 18 (20%)
Luck: 1 (15%)
Def: 0 (20%)
Res: 1 (15%)
I guess he fits the Oifey archetype, huh?
Inventory:
Silver Bow
Level Up Quotes:
Good: Couldn't get any better.
Decent: Let's keep that up.
Bad: Gods, what trick is this?
----------------------------------------------
But I do wanna know what you thought of...

Dragon Heart- increases all stats by 1 (or raises MAX stats by 1). Very rare. 1-2 in whole game.

Gamble Statue- when holding, - 10 Hit but +10 Crit

Terra Sphere- when holding, ignores enemy's terrain bonuses

Strato Sphere- when holding, +15 evasion and avo when in terrain with avo bonuses

People

Nadia (That female brigand personality still up for grabs?)

A woman who has a soft spot for defenseless children, though quite brash and rude in nature towards most others.

Oh, just realized:

Zero- White Matthew hair, golden eyes, tanned Jaffar skin and Jaffar's outfit but white.

Oh, the final boss has been thought out already? Will they have...a sexy custom animation?

It's a summoner/masterofcurses/necromancer dark mage.

I'd love to be able to do sprite work, but I am really REALLY bad with spriting, and even more so at animating. Working with pixels is tricky, to make it look neat and clean, so that's sort of why I stick with the text ideas (sans appearance)

-----------------

Experience Locket

When held, double the EXP gain. (Does not stack with Paragon)

Stalwart Band

Prevents holder from taking effective damage.

Ball N Chain

Prevent holder and enemies from doubling one another, lower holder MOV by 1 and -5 Spd. Throw at adjacent enemy for 28 atk, stun/immobolize enemy for few turns. [Target Def]

Spell Seal

Prevent holder and enemies from doubling one another. Increases holder's Res by 7. Throw at adjacent or ranged enemy for 18 atk, cause Silence for few turns. [Target Res]

Edited by IfAwakened

Stratosphere sounds a little excessive but the other held items could be cool. Dragon Heart I don't think I can really implement BUT it gives me a cool idea for a unit based on the cap-raising idea. Well, a skill. I'll try and add it to the list--I've been poking at data here and there for the past couple days, nothing to show yet though.

Zero's appearance noted. I might make really rough mugs for those who don't have them, and I mean ROUGH because yes.

Meanwhile Jarred c:

You have no idea how sexy the final boss is

More held items doop I'll think through what skills I want holdable but what's interesting are those two last items, are those items that can be Used to damage an enemy? That could be really interesting, I'll have to ask Yeti how easy that would be.