FEGame - Check first post!

In the Preparations Screen, when Viewing Map...  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Press B to return to the menu? (keeping in mind B is no longer the button that speeds up the cursor)

• Yes, pressing B in FE8 was convenient!
    • No, pressing B in FE8 made it annoying!

Yeah unfortunately I haven't been able to do much on the game lately, it's finally summer so I wanted to do some music stuff. Once I finish that up I'll hopefully FINALLY be able to organize the sheets completely but for the moment I think I personally need to work on that organizational stuff before I can really intake much more in the way of ideas.

plz understnad

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spitballing with skills

Magic Shield - +4 Res to all units in 1-2 radius

Appreciative - Staves heal 120% as much HP.

Reciprocity - If healed by a staff, healer receives half of what they healed.

Disturbance - All adjacent units receive -10 avo/evade

Thick Plates - +4 Def, but take double magic damage OR take half physical atk and take double mag

Flight Instinct - +1 Mov OR +5 Spd when at quarter HP.

You totally should have named them their actual names.

Anywho, what's our status on progress? And do you still need certain types of sprites? I know you need sprites, but I can really do those.

Edited by CobyTheGoober

Throwing out some postgame titles, grab 'em if you want 'em.

Ashen Knight

Azure Knight

Truth's Shadow

Guiding Flame

Divine Blade

Magical Mystery

Lord of the Empty Seat

Frosty Fang

Got my postgame credits for my characters.

Zero- Fallen Angel

Loup- Pack Leader

Blanc- Angel Knight

Gris- Sage Knight

Noir- Ashen Knight

Sadly Stephan joins some time between chapters 20 and 30, and I haven't started on 16+ yet. I am however finalizing (more or less) the characters for the first 35 chapters, I'll run backwards through the past 10 pages or so and pick up skills and items too probably.

There are two characters I was thinking of adding that didn't have characters for, a kind of Samson and Arran situation where recruiting one makes it so you can't recruit the other. They'd both be working together but they'd hate each other enough that the main character offering work away from the other will sway either-xor them, likely one would be an Archer and perhaps the other a male Troubadour or some unique class that has existing sprites? Not sure, trying to give the player options they'd find useful after a difficult Chapter 15:

0dd343e0e224942239a5b6e8406fc91d.png

Sadly Stephan joins some time between chapters 20 and 30, and I haven't started on 16+ yet. I am however finalizing (more or less) the characters for the first 35 chapters, I'll run backwards through the past 10 pages or so and pick up skills and items too probably.

There are two characters I was thinking of adding that didn't have characters for, a kind of Samson and Arran situation where recruiting one makes it so you can't recruit the other. They'd both be working together but they'd hate each other enough that the main character offering work away from the other will sway either-xor them, likely one would be an Archer and perhaps the other a male Troubadour or some unique class that has existing sprites? Not sure, trying to give the player options they'd find useful after a difficult Chapter 15:

I dig the male troubador. I dunno if you're asking for personalities, but... I guess I could give him a shot...

Riley [Don't know bout name]

A man searching for loyal companions. Hates fighting, is interested in alternatives for problems. [LOL I don't know]

Troubadour -> Valkyrie

Level 5 (Growths in parentheses)
HP: 17 (45)
Mag: 10 (55)
Skill: 0 (20)
Spd: 9 (55)
Luck: 9 (25)
Def: 5 (35)
Res: 3 (40)
Con: 5
Affinity: Anima or Fire
Personal Skill(?): Care To Share, Present, Purity, Joyful Walk, Magic Adept [Got no alternate ideas]
Level Up:
Great: "I've never felt better."
Okay: "Stingy, hm?"
Bad: "Of course."
Death Quote: "End... this... fighti--"

Hi! Sorry I don't really post much here... ><

Here's for Camilia~

camilia%20jadi_zpspitptcpe.png

Also, for add-ups...

Camilia --> Postgame title : Valkraine's Legacy

Lyallone --> Postgame title : Silver Faith

And uh, do you have any screenshots for early chapters? Just curious.

Can I see my charas there too? Might be too much to ask.

Here's for Camilia~

Also, for add-ups...

She's beautiful!

I love her!

She's beautiful!

I love her!

Too bad she's quite fiery in battle tho~

Edit :

Oh yeah, as right now I am in my holiday, I can help on spriting for this thread. You can just PM me... well... not until the creator of this thread approves. ^^

Merci.

Edited by Leviathein Aguamenth

An Archer could be neat, so imma do him

Gordon

A sarcastic, but loyal hunter. Enjoys cooking.

Class: Archer -> Warrior Ranger

Level 5(Growths in parentheses)

HP: 29(60)

Str: 11(70)

Skl: 9(55)

Spd: 4(40)

Lck: 9(25)

Def: 4(35)

Res: 11(70)

Affinity: Light

Skills: idk, probably Luna

Death Quote: "This just stinks..."

Edited by MagicIsOP

Too bad she's quite fiery in battle tho~

Edit :

Oh yeah, as right now I am in my holiday, I can help on spriting for this thread. You can just PM me... well... not until the creator of this thread approves. ^^

Merci.

I'm sure 47948201 would appreciate the help; we ARE starved on spriters a bit.

Doesn't know if it would be rude to ask for spriting my characters. I already have like 4-5 and that's a lot to burden you with and I stink at sprites

Sure, Riley added.

Reisen gets a unique class, not dissimilar from Maritisa's rendition of her in RotE.

Camilia yaaaasss just yesterday I was going through characters and hoping she'd appear soon, so :D

I absolutely will take more sprites, do you have any preference as far as what types of characters you like to sprite?

There are somehow already enough archers-that-promote-to-warriors, I guess people agree that that's something that FE should do more. So if you're okay with me changing that to Sniper or maybe Ranger(modified to use lances) or Nomad Trooper then I say sure that sounds good.

IfAwakened can go ahead and list characters, they do need doing (except for Magnus, who was in a list requested to another spriter already)

I think at some point I'll make just like some random demo map to screenshot some things, not sure when I'll be able to do it though because I'm busy Sunday for several reasons and busy today for reasons related to them.

Now that I think about it; how exactly does the Tag Team skill work? If there are four adjacent units that are all C rank support, do THEY all stack, so +4 Pow, and B support 20+ Crit?

That seems neat, but a slight broken.

Maybe not, considering how difficult it might be to build supports up, and not have him die.

-----------

As for the characters, I gueeeesss it'd be Valhalla, Vanaheimr and maybe Asgard (the Nomads) and Abaddon (monk) who would be top priority. Those are arguably the ones I've put the most thought into [Not that I hadn't put in any thought in any of my other characters]

The other characters would be Zomok (bad pun manakete?), Nadia (brash brigand) aaaand uh, that's about it, other than I guess Magnus (lolRIP)

Edited by IfAwakened

Sadly Stephan joins some time between chapters 20 and 30, and I haven't started on 16+ yet.

Fine, I'll actually play the game to see my character :P

Here's for Camilia~

Also, for add-ups...

This is pretty well done, good work!

Sure, Riley added.

Reisen gets a unique class, not dissimilar from Maritisa's rendition of her in RotE.

Camilia yaaaasss just yesterday I was going through characters and hoping she'd appear soon, so :D

I absolutely will take more sprites, do you have any preference as far as what types of characters you like to sprite?

There are somehow already enough archers-that-promote-to-warriors, I guess people agree that that's something that FE should do more. So if you're okay with me changing that to Sniper or maybe Ranger(modified to use lances) or Nomad Trooper then I say sure that sounds good.

IfAwakened can go ahead and list characters, they do need doing (except for Magnus, who was in a list requested to another spriter already)

I think at some point I'll make just like some random demo map to screenshot some things, not sure when I'll be able to do it though because I'm busy Sunday for several reasons and busy today for reasons related to them.

Yay!

Uuh... I usually like to sprite uh... don't know the words.

Details?

@Tag Team: I have no clue, ask Klok, I sure didn't write that skill description. I'll probably rework it once I start coding skills.

also whoops was abaddon a dark mage i thought he was a monk

So by details you mean like fancy trim or slick hair or whatever? Orrrr?

@Tag Team: I have no clue, ask Klok, I sure didn't write that skill description. I'll probably rework it once I start coding skills.

also whoops was abaddon a dark mage i thought he was a monk

So by details you mean like fancy trim or slick hair or whatever? Orrrr?

Also yeah you aaare right. I forgot about him being a Monk. Whoopsies. I guess I absord his jerkass behavior and made me think he was a dark mage.

He's totally a Monk.