FEGame - Check first post!

In the Preparations Screen, when Viewing Map...  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Press B to return to the menu? (keeping in mind B is no longer the button that speeds up the cursor)

• Yes, pressing B in FE8 was convenient!
    • No, pressing B in FE8 made it annoying!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Unsure if this is an undesired spoiler, but I'm pretty sure there is a recruitable Zweihander in FE7x, or at least a recruitable character whose class is its promotion.

This game will also have a recruitable Zweihander! If I end up allowed to use the class, that is...)

Remember, submissions are officially closed, but depending on what you've got (*cough portraits*) I may still accept one or two more. I haven't really implemented any skills in the current version, but the majority of things on the skills list I've decided shouldn't be too hard to add.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh, um, if you haven't touched upon her, can you ignore Kabocha for a while? I made some weird decisions while describing her personality and she came off as a bit pushy and things, I'll try making any mug or weapon icon I can in return so you don't get mad at me so I can support this meme pile.

• 3 weeks later...

...um uh lol if it wasn't obvious by the fact it took me this long to reply, I've been too busy with school to work on this lately so don't worry I'm pretty far from writing Kabocha lol

haha thank god i thought i actually had to make portraits or put effort into something for a second

Okay, fair point. Here, a rough guide for (my idea of) Blanc's growths.

Blanc's best non-HP growth are Speed and Skill, which, considering he can equipe both the lightest physical and magical weapon types, means that he'll easily double and be pretty accurate. His Resistance growth is higher than his Defense, making him an effective Mage-killer, and his Luck is really high as well. But it comes at a cost: His HP growth is only slightly higher than a normal magic-user and his Power is alright but slightly shaky, and his Defense is also shaky. He's meant to pick of weakened foes, not to go head-to-head with Generals, Cavaliers and Heroes.

But you can change anything you need to. Use it as a suggestion, not a guide.

For Noir you can basically just flip Blanc's: Solid HP, Defense and Power, abyssmal Luck, shaky Resistance, eh Skill and Speed.

And Gris is the in-between: Good HP, equal Defense and Resistance, average Power, Skill, Speed and Luck.

Roger that, makes sense.

Anyway uh over the past couple days I've been working on eventing, finished to (but not through, because I don't feel like doing all those doors and chests yet) my initial goal of Chapter 15 so now I'm going back and doing scene events--other than its units' personal palettes and skills (and I guess the music, and map palette, and two of the GBA battle sprites that didn't come in FEXNA...okay, there's plenty of work left but lol), Chapter 1 is totally done~

I have no clue when it is, but I think at this rate there's a decent chance I'll be showing up in the next FEE3.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, I'm finally back here! Sorry, I've been working on my own game (RPG Maker), playing other stuff.

Glad it seems the project is still alive, somewhat. I kinda revived it.

• 3 weeks later...

I just had the inspiration for a new skill! 

Inspired by the No Guard ability from Pokemon, I thought of well, Reliant. Both player and enemy have 100% hit if either has this skill. It would encourage Player Phase killing for sure, as the repercussions are strong. But it could also be useful for things like getting in Wrath range etc.