FEGame - Check first post!

In the Preparations Screen, when Viewing Map...  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Press B to return to the menu? (keeping in mind B is no longer the button that speeds up the cursor)

• Yes, pressing B in FE8 was convenient!
    • No, pressing B in FE8 made it annoying!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's possibly a little grim yeah but arguably that makes you feel for him, whether or not that makes you inclined to use him is *shrug* but yeah I'm fine with it

Not what I meant, It's hard to explain

It feels kinda like a fourth-wall break? Like blatantly explaining the joke? I dunno

Vanaheimr_zpsvmf0xj8a.png

Rippy dippy shoopy woop.

This is Vanaheimr, created by Levin Alaude! I like her. Hopefully it can be used.

Edited by IfAwakened

mugs :D

Khris sounds cool, and more higher-level supports sound cool. Though, should he:

start with no support, gain C rank upon recruitment, and have an event that gives them B

or start with a C support, gain B upon recruitment, and have an event that gives them A

Also, Hawk Edge... Does that mean, trigger true hit of true hit? So if it activates and he has 75% hit rate, then his hit rate goes to 88%, with effective true hit of 98? Since by default hit rates already use true hit.

Er, about the Hawk Edge, if Khris' Skill (stat) is lower than the enemy, the skill will activate by (Skill*2+Luck/2). At this point, Hawk Edge is the same as Sure Strike skill. But if Khris' skill is higher than the enemy, Khris only gains Critical+10.

I think after Camilia recruits him, they will both gain C support... so yeah.

I mean R-descriptions already exist on the player side of the fourth wall so

Vanaheimr mug cool yes looking good

Hawk Edge is uhhhh I'd rather split that into two skills than having two cases like that, so if you have a name for the other one then '3'

Hmm... Okay ><

Hawk Edge - 100% hit if Khris' skill or speed is below the enemy's. (activation Luck*2 + Skl/2).

Tip of Death - Critical+5 when HP bar is full, else Critical+10.

And I want to add one more skill for Khris too!

Charmed Boy - Skill -2, Spd -1 Luck+5 if there are at least one female comrade within 2 tile radius.

Twinblade: Pick two weapons to figh with, Crit, Weight, and Might are combined while Hit is averaged.

#ReuniteBartholomiesieAndHaluto

#ReuniteErneighyAndSalleighy

No sympathy for our good friend Ahlberht and his (quite unfortunately named) nephew, Susie? #AhlberhtUnderground

Also, since I agree that the R-Button info is a little problematic for Bartholomiesie, this is an alternate suggestion: A hard-of-sight middle-aged man on a futile quest to find his enigmatic grandson, Haluto.

Going backwards!

IMO what made Bartholomiesie more pitiable was the implication that Haluto is gone, effectively or completely. Not that there's anything wrong with Ahlberht and it's probably better not to repeat the same thing for both of them anyway but hey idk i don't think susie is a bad name ~'3'~ *shot*

Twinblade isn't something I haven't thought of, but coding the menus is nooo thanks

3 personal skills hmmm... Well considering the nature of the skills and the nice mug he has |D I think I can make that work, I wouldn't for an earlygame character or anything but it's probably not a bad idea anyway to have a handful of people as the game progresses with 3. So yeah '3'

Multiple personals also give two different units with the same class much more differiences too, as appears to be the case with Riley.

Edited by IfAwakened

Going backwards!

IMO what made Bartholomiesie more pitiable was the implication that Haluto is gone, effectively or completely. Not that there's anything wrong with Ahlberht and it's probably better not to repeat the same thing for both of them anyway but hey idk i don't think susie is a bad name ~'3'~ *shot*

Noted. I kind of liked the original R info, anyways.

MY NEWEST CHARACTER: A boss!

ah0Q0iV.png

Name: Gomoz

Battle quote: You've come to face the wrong warrior, fool. Prepare to die! Ruhahahaha!

Death quote: Heh.... You're quite resilient, aren't you?

Noted. I kind of liked the original R info, anyways.

MY NEWEST CHARACTER: A boss!

ah0Q0iV.png

Name: Gomoz

Battle quote: You've come to face the wrong warrior, fool. Prepare to die! Ruhahahaha!

Death quote: Heh.... You're quite resilient, aren't you?

He looks like uuhhh... a general or a paladin to me.

Here's yet another boss: Oma

L1yLOoj.png

Oma is an old-woman bandit determined to obscure her identity despite her unfortunately revealing name and nature.

Battle quote: You're gonna have a hard time shakin' these old bones.

Death quote: My time was comin', after all....

L1yLOoj.png

Oma is an old-woman bandit determined to obscure her identity despite her unfortunately revealing name and nature.

Oma??? MOM?!

L1yLOoj.png

We might be able to pull a Mysterious Man reference here between her and Stephan...

Edited by Power Master

L1yLOoj.png

I can do her stats if you want

Characters either start with supports, such as when childhood friends have a B support right off the bat, or can gain supports through events.

Events are unlike support conversations in that each is a one-time deal, and they include recruitment, a talk event, an after-chapter event, or maybe special events. Each event increases support level by 1. Talk events can be done at any time, but other events only get their opportunity in a specific chapter (eg, two characters were fielded during a certain chapter and their levels compare to some value, I dunno, maybe like if a certain character visits a wishing fountain I DUNNO IM NOT CREATIVE)

In addition to generally having an A rank support, two characters that are married get an additional Bond bonus. I miiight make it so certain characters can marry during the game through events to gain that bonus, for example Valhalla and Vanaheimr would take a relatively simple event to get married since they're already A-ranked lovers when they join. But this isn't Awakening/Fates, some 99% of characters will only have one marriage option (ignoring the fact only like 5% of characters will marry at all)

(Also, supports don't have to be with other playable characters, eg. maybe Bartholomiese has an A support with Haluto or idk just an idea)

ehhhh what the heck sure that's an acceptable level

wao Gomoz is intimidating :D
but uh wait is he a Warrior lol or are you just leaving his class free

I also like Oma conceptually and of course the mug is pretty nice too c:

no dear i only wish i still looked that young

Edited by 47948201

Yea, MagiclsOp, go for it, my dude.

She looks like a nomad trooper

Class: Nomad Trooper

Level 13

Weapon Ranks: A Swords, C Bows

Stats: 45 HP/20 Str/25 Skl/23 Spd/20 Lck/19 Def/16 Res/13 Con

Items: Silver Sword, Killer Bow, Longbow, Orion's Bolt(dropped)

Edited by MagicIsOP

Oma and Gomoz are both open classes. Whatever works for their appearance and is needed, they can be. I'm mostly making these boss sprites for fun.

rXYJcWK.png

Blegh is an eight year old child with leprosy who somehow rose to power in the group of bandits she commandeers.

Name: Blegh

Battle quote: Geh.... hurgh.... bleck.

Death quote: Gurgle.... spurgle.... blegh.

Characters either start with supports, such as when childhood friends have a B support right off the bat, or can gain supports through events.

Events are unlike support conversations in that each is a one-time deal, and they include recruitment, a talk event, an after-chapter event, or maybe special events. Each event increases support level by 1. Talk events can be done at any time, but other events only get their opportunity in a specific chapter (eg, two characters were fielded during a certain chapter and their levels compare to some value, I dunno, maybe like if a certain character visits a wishing fountain I DUNNO IM NOT CREATIVE)

In addition to generally having an A rank support, two characters that are married get an additional Bond bonus. I miiight make it so certain characters can marry during the game through events to gain that bonus, for example Valhalla and Vanaheimr would take a relatively simple event to get married since they're already A-ranked lovers when they join. But this isn't Awakening/Fates, some 99% of characters will only have one marriage option (ignoring the fact only like 5% of characters will marry at all)

(Also, supports don't have to be with other playable characters, eg. maybe Bartholomiese has an A support with Haluto or idk just an idea)

I think either Vanaheimr and Valhalla should have either C support from the start, or they're already ready to have the support. Either works I guess.