Fire Emblem Fates/If: More Hackers

Ichinomiya

Just... no. Top Battle Point person, just no. Omega Yato stat boost stacks, Battle/Visitation Seals stack, everything stacks. Hackers don't make Online Battling fun, since y'know, they're nearly unbeatable due to the stat boosts. But really, do you need 4 Omega Yatos on all of your characters to beat someone? Not cool man.

post-22781-0-35464300-1459277008_thumb.jpeg

shit, is that Narshen? dat Josephine doesn't appear to be an Einherjar, so

As for the topic, this is nothing new. We really don't need a new thread each time someone is caught using 69 Battle Seals and etcetera.

Edited by AddictPunk

And people didn't believe me when I said "FE multiplayer will mostly suck".

But nooooo, people covered their ears and said "Shadow Dragon and FE12 hackers didn't matter".

Yeah we don't need a thread each time. This was old news years ago... it's old news for this game. Can someone make an official topic or something for showcasing these complaints?

Rest assured, that's not me. My Josephine's stats are considerably lower than that, lol

Kinda funny though that someone would copy my avatar, down to the skill orientation, then jack the stats up to wreck havoc online.

Edited by DLNarshen

Rest assured, that's not me. My Josephine's stats are considerably lower than that, lol

Kinda funny though that someone would copy my avatar, down to the skill orientation, then jack the stats up to wreck havoc online.

Figured as much, lol. I'm aware that you're not into modding anyway.

Wouldn't an Einherjar unit normally have that white border around it though, or is it removed during online play? I do online matches all the time, but I never really paid attention to that detail.

Edited by AddictPunk

Figured as much, lol. I'm aware that you're not into modding anyway.

Wouldn't an Einherjar unit normally have that white border around it though, or is it removed during online play? I do online matches all the time, but I never really paid attention to that detail.

If it were an Einherjar it would still show up as one in online matches; I had Senou on my Japanese team and he still had the blue shield. It looks like the result of some character creation mod. The +7 Brave Sword and the 8 next to Mov should be in blue font as well, but somehow I doubt subtlety is what they were going for.

The hackers have really made online matches kinda sucky I've had to surrender so many times because of them haha..

I fought a team with all non- promoted units with capped stats and a level 1 azura

I knew the online fights would be broken but it's pretty bad and with the upcoming witch DLC ...

Haha goodbye fair online matches

Not like there ever were fair matches

wait, are you the josephine?? like the #1 castle under rankings?