Random Morgan/Kanna Page (Possible Other Kids Page)

Dangerus

So I decided I wanted to make a page on ideas based around the pairings I made with my Robins/Corrins. Here is what I have so far (pairings actually utilized). It might make for a good fan fiction but I don't know yet.

Virion!Morgan

Name: D'Artagnon

General Idea: He inherited his father's fashion sense much to his mother's dismay. However, he decided to become a Dark Knight in order to show how powerful he is as a tactician. Being an heir to Rosanne also makes him nervous. He envies his mother's composure the most. Virion as a father is surprisingly helpful but only because the two of them don't want to disappoint each other.

Tiki!Morgan

Name: Wendy

General Idea: The descendant of a Divine Dragon and Grima's Vessel left Wendy to live with conflicting views. Wendy overall doesn't want to be burdened with being Tiki and her father's heir and results in being just as childish as her mother when she was younger. When it comes to meeting others of her species (both human and dragon), Wendy feels pampered, which is why she stays in the forests where neither one can find her. Tiki wishes to feel closer to her and explain the pressure put on her.

Niles!Kanna (Male!Corrin Father)

Name: Cosette

General Idea: Adopted into the family, Cosette wondered how come the people that are supposed to be her peers are much older than her. She's been awfully curious about the Deeprealms, a place where the others were raised. However, due to the randomness of the Deeprealms, Niles and her other father, the prince of Nohr/Valla have both decided to keep her out of it. Cosette is only a princess now, however outside of her interest in the Deeprealms, she loves her two fathers very much, and also loves her adopted sister.

Male!Corrin!Nina (Niles Father)

Name: Nina

General Idea: Cosette's older sister, Nina admires the passion her fathers have for each other. Of course, much unlike the Ninas raised with mothers, this Nina knows better than to ship other people. With her fathers as an influence, she's grown to be a much stronger Adventurer. Unlike her sister, Nina knows about the Deeprealms and has warned her to stay out of it for as long as she can.

---

I will write more as I play the games. I am debating a name for the Yen'fay!Morgan right now in fact. With Awakening however, I only have one game and it only has one route as a whole. Buying three files for it seems a bit weak. I will more than likely pick my three favorite characters of each gender once I finish the Yen'fay file. The characters I picked are: Priam, Kallam!Laurent, and Gaius!Brady for boys, and Say'ri, Libra!Noire, and Chrom!Cynthia for girls.

As for Fates, I may just read the supports for right now - but I do have them planned. Niles in Conquest is complete. Now there's Peri and Azura!Dwyer to work on in it, and then for Birthright, it's Yukimura, Izana, and Jakob!Shigure. Revelations might have more thought in it though. I plan to marry Scarlet in it despite what I've seen/heard about her in it, but I also plan to marry Arthur and Hayato. This would make me want to think harder on my choices in it.

For me, actually watching the supports can help me write for these guys.

There's a forum specifically for written stuffs. Since this sounds like a brainstorm for a future fanfic (that's up to you), I'm gonna shove this in there.

EDIT: It's gonna be here or Feedback. This kinda reads like a draft, which is why I put it in Written Works. Feedback MIGHT work if you want other people to critique what you've got. Lemme know what you think.

Edited by eclipse

There's a forum specifically for written stuffs. Since this sounds like a brainstorm for a future fanfic (that's up to you), I'm gonna shove this in there.

EDIT: It's gonna be here or Feedback. This kinda reads like a draft, which is why I put it in Written Works. Feedback MIGHT work if you want other people to critique what you've got. Lemme know what you think.

I was hoping to put it in Scribbles since this particular piece is just a random thing. If I put it in Written Works, people will expect something out of it and it would be a sad experience until I finish playing the games for myself. I rather this be in Feedback mainly because I want to see what people think of the personalities I was considering for these characters if I do utilize this for a fan fiction of some kind. Either way, feel free to do as you please with this page.

Yen'fay!Morgan

Name: Hotaru

General Idea: The heir apparent of Chon'sin. A very nervous prince who wishes to take after his father. Sadly, he's not as strong with the blade, and is more like his stepfather, Virion with the bow. He is close with D'Artagnon and Wendy, but at the same time, they both share a grim bloodline that could destroy more than Chon'sin if not cared for immediately. He's more down to Earth than D'Artagnon but the both of them share these in common... They have very supportive fathers and they also share one mother... The First Vessel of Grima.

Peri!Kanna

Name: Petra

General Idea: Raised a child of Nohr, Petra has served under the Crown Prince, Siegbert, for a very long time, much like her mother serving Xander before them. After Siegbert sent her on a mission into the Deeprealms, Petra has discovered her father, Rioci, married two others. Scarlet of Cheve, and one of her uncle's retainers, Niles. Peri meanwhile was wooed by a shinobi of Hoshido and has raised a daughter named Midori. Alarmed at the reality she stumbled upon, she decides rather than fight her father, bond with her half-siblings.

I hope these new Morgans and Kannas showed something interested. Also, this polygamous!Robin and polygamous!Corrin route also made room for other characters to have a polygamous relationship with others, which included Peri marrying Kaze as well as Corrin. If I wanted to write this story where there's open marriage, I have to at least make it fair, right?