Game of Mafia Champions Season 3 Voting

ZoesMad

Game of Mafia Champions Season 3 Nominee  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who should represent our shitty site?

• Marth
    • Boron
    • Life?
    • Makaze?

Hi guys

Your representative has been scheduled for the game below.

Game 3 - May 9 (72/24 phases, American deadlines)

Agent Of Zion (Fever Clan)

Cmdr Spock (MyMedia-Forum)

Da Letter El (Smogon Forums)

Da Panch (marksforxcellence)

Danger100ish (Hypixel)

Dr.SaaB (MafiaManiac)

dyachei (Student Doctor Network)

Legato Endless (Giant in the Playground)

Magnificent Incarnate (Serenes Forest)

MD4L (Walter Football)

Minties (The Bell Tree Forums)

Secondhand Revenant (The Escapist)

SirDantetheFancy (Oro Jackson)

SM (BigFooty)

TheWhoDoctor (Pokémon Showdown)

UpsideDownChuck (Play Diplomacy)

Zeldamaster12 (Super Mario Bros X)

The game is taking place on Mafia Universe. You can find the specific subforum dedicated to the championship here: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/forums/36-The-Mafia-Championship-2016

I want to talk about and spectate the game - what do I do?

If you wish to actively spectate and show support for your representative, then there are two ways of doing this.

1) There will be a private spectator thread on the site for each game that you may request access to. Simply register on the site and PM the user "Thingyman", and I will add you. Feel free to spectate games that your representative isn't in as well. These threads are published after the game completes.

2) We have a spectator chat on Skype, with currently more than 140 people in it. It's very active and fun, I highly suggest you join it if you have Skype. Just add me: thingyman. Please let me know which community you hail from when adding me.

None of these two chats/threads will be spoiled!

Finally, we kindly ask that you refrain from commenting too much on the games in public on this forum, as the other representatives will easily be able to find and read through this (as has happened in the past). I can't control what you do here, but out of respect for the integrity of this Championship, it's best if you don't discuss your reads on your representative or the other players or make comments that could potentially indicate your reads. I.e. even something like "oh man, our representative is totally being his usual self right now" is not good. Speaking very generally about what has happened so far in the game (so as to update your fellow community members) without commenting on it is fine though.

I hope this doesn't seem too strict to you guys, but the game can become very uncomfortable (and unfair) if there is discussion about it outside of the game thread. If you want to have your own private spectator chat, that is of course also totally fine and I even encourage it (I'd love to be added if you make one of these) :)

I wish your representative and your community all the best of luck for this season! :)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa DLE. I remember that name from when I read a couple smogon games ages ago. You should play a game here some time!!

Seconded

Actually, try out an eimm, you will surely enjoy it!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Hi guys

For those interested, the finale of the Mafia Championship Season 3 ended a bit over a week ago, and you can read the game here: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/3255-Season-3-Final-Game-The-Koopa-Troop

136 communities, 10 games and almost 6 months. In the end, the townies took home the victory, and Whiskeyjack from the westeros community was crowned the ultimate champion :)

Interest in a hydra event?

At least a dozen different communities this year expressed an interest in a so-called "hydra event", so it's finally gonna happen. If you don't know what "hydra" means, it's when two people share the same account (two heads). So the idea is that each participating community can send one or multiple hydras of two players, the advantage of which is that it's maybe easier to be active when two players are both playing on the same account, and it's also just a lot of fun :)

So maybe your community would also be interested in this. If so and if you're wanting to play and have a partner, please send me a PM on this site within the next couple of weeks. I'll check back then and give you more information. Alternatively, you don't need to, but if you want, you can also go ahead and directly sign up in this thread, which also has a bit more info: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/3597-Hydra-Event-2016

As do I, I'm in with TheWhoDoctor for PS lmao

I welcome you to the club of people who make bad life choices

Also Eclipse, It's supposed to begin late September or mid October, so you can join now and regret it later. SB is looking for a hydra partner who does all the posting for him if you're intetrested!

I welcome you to the club of people who make bad life choices

Also Eclipse, It's supposed to begin late September or mid October, so you can join now and regret it later. SB is looking for a hydra partner who does all the posting for him if you're intetrested!

Dunno what my health will be like, but that's a really bad stretch for me. 'sides, I'd rather see Manix/BBM as a hydra, because I'm a sadist like that.