Support Growths - Rate and Limits

ShermTank7272

I didn't see anything about growth rates of supports on the main pages and search turned up nothing, so I figured I'd get the topic started. It seems to me so far that each battle in which two characters are in Attack or Guard Stance, one point of support is gained, and I've found that there can be a maximum of 6 points gained per character per map.

I recently tested supports on a My Castle battle:

*At the start of the battle, I had Corrin, Nyx, Selena, and Beruka, all of whom had not yet fought any battles paired up with or next to each other

*I fought three battles with Corrin/Nyx paired up

*I fought three battles with Corrin/Beruka paired up

*I fought three battles with Corrin/Selena paired up

*I fought three battles with Selena/Beruka paired up

After the battle, Corrin/Nyx ©, Corrin/Beruka ©, and Selena/Beruka © became available. Because all pairings involving the above 4 characters require three points and Corrin/Selena's C support wasn't unlocked, I think that there can be up to 6 points gained per character per map.

I haven't yet gathered anything on units that are adjacent but not in the Attack/Guard Stance with the main unit (i.e. they're adjacent but don't show up in the battle animation), but I wanted to share what I'd found first.