Revelations PMU: The Struggle will be Real

ShadowGuy1

So I am doing a Pick My Units Run for Revelations. I did this so I could grind supports for some characters if you guys choose Swordmaster Takumi and stuff like that. Anything goes, all seals can be used. Also, choose ANY pairings possible for characters. Like you can do Sakura x Xander, I don't care. Also, kids are there, but just give a pairing with them. If a pairing was suggested earlier for a kid, say Kiragi, and that pairing was with Elise, then you can't give me a Nohr Noble Kiragi. It has to be possible with previous pairings. First come, First Serve! So now post away, I will keep track of everything in the OP. Also, choose my Avatar stuff, boon/bane/talent

EDIT: Forgot to mention I have all class DLC, but I can't do the Royal one properly so limit to 2 Dark Falcons and 2 Dread Fighters

Chosen Units:

1.Great Knight Sakura

2.Great Lord Setsuna (Only great lord that can be used I think, unless you can somehow get more.)

3.Adventurer Corrin +Res -Spd (Female)

4.Maid Selena

5.Oni Chieftain Ryoma

6.Master Ninja Elise

7.Sniper Leo (A+ with Takumi)

8.Sorcerer Charlotte (A+ with Nyx)

9.Hero Felicia

10. Swordmaster Xander (A+ with Ryoma)

11. Sorcerer Nyx

12. Dark Falcon Ophelia

13. Strategist Forrest

14. Paladin Silas

15. Nohr Noble Sophie

16. Grand Master Odin

Pairings:

Sakura x Xander

Selena x Jakob

Lobster Lord x Rinkah

Elise x Kaze

Nyx x Leo

Azura x Odin

Mary Sue (Corrin) x Silas

Edited by ShadowGuy1

I just gave another guy a maid Corrin with - HP and + Skill, so I should think of something better this time.

Adventurer Corrin, + Resistance - Speed. Male, since I gave the other guy a female only class. I want you two to become bitter rivals.

So hang on, are we supposed to be assholes, or are we supposed to suggest viable units? Because I just naturally assumed the former.

Edited by Thane

Ryoma x Rinkah with Oni Chieftain Ryoma, but you can keep Raijinto in his inventory at least to make up for those E/Es

On the other hand once you hit D axes his crits are pretty good!

Edited by Thor Odinson

I just gave another guy a maid Corrin with - HP and + Skill, so I should think of something better this time.

Adventurer Corrin, + Resistance - Speed.

So hang on, are we supposed to be assholes, or are we supposed to suggest viable units? Because I just naturally assumed the former.

You can be an ass, I don't care.

I think Witch!Charlotte will be pretty decent.

I mean, witch Charlotte releases in 2 weeks. I should of mentioned it in the OP properly that I am playing English. You can change if you want, or the struggle could be real with that 2 weeks of no Killer Golder Digger

I mean, witch Charlotte releases in 2 weeks. I should of mentioned it in the OP properly that I am playing English. You can change if you want, or the struggle could be real with that 2 weeks of no Killer Golder Digger

Then I'm sure you'll enjoy Sorcerer!Charlotte, right? (from Nyx, Odin or Leo)

Do Nyx x Leo , please!

I'll gift you Samurai Xander (A+ with Ryoma)

Do you want me to use Nyx x Leo Forrest, cause if so recomend a class. If you want me to use both Nyx and Leo, choose a class for both. Also thank god I have something good, sadly its late game (Curse you late game OP units!!!!)

Do you want me to use Nyx x Leo Forrest, cause if so recomend a class. If you want me to use both Nyx and Leo, choose a class for both. Also thank god I have something good, sadly its late game (Curse you late game OP units!!!!)

I think you have Sniper for Leo.

I'd recommend Sorceror Nyx and Forrest. If you don't want so many Sorcerors, maybe Strategist Forrest?

Paladin!Silas x Corrin

Nohr Noble Sophie

Hoshido Noble Kanna

(Trying to fill some slots in for you)

Ok

I don't think I will need the backup spots, so I will just end it here and edit the op. This is going to be very, very rough since no one gave me a Jakob. I might merge some characters just for the S rank support, but eh.