Surprise! i'm not dead!

N.G

Hey~

How long has it been, guys? Three years, I think? Four? I can't remember. I think i dropped off the face of the Earth halfway through my custom FE 12 run-- just around time time Awakening was going to be released worldwide. A lot's happened since I was last here. I moved house twice, got heart surgery, college hit me like a bus, and I never got my degree. So that kind of sucked. But, I'm alive, thank god. So that's a thing.

So, for anyone who hasn't talked to me, or has joined Serenes during the three or so years I was in the void, hi. You can call me NG. I love me some Genealogy, and i'm a massive Pokemon fan. I'm just a dork trying to find her place in the world, and I live to make people happy. I hope to make more friends, too. So I'll probably start posting when I can... maybe do some art, and a couple more LPs. We'll see where the wind takes me, as well as life.

Hey there welcome back, I joined about 4 years ago so I possibly just missed you being here originally somehow... Whoops.

Glad to hear your heart surgery went well, I'd be nervous as heck.

Edited by Jedi

Welcome to the Forest again, N.G!

I moved house twice, got heart surgery, college hit me like a bus, and I never got my degree. So that kind of sucked. But, I'm alive, thank god. So that's a thing.

Wow, looks like you had it rough this past few years...

Glad to see you're still up!.

Have a nice day, take care and enjoy your stay!

Thank you for all the warm welcomes, everyone! It's great being back on Serenes, and I hope I'll be a bit more productive this time than I was when I was last here, especially now that college is off my shoulders and there's a cool down period in my life right now.