Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code Coming to Steam April 19th

Twitter PR: https://twitter.com/ArcSystemWorksU/status/715342909659152384

Steam page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/411370

Wasn't expecting it this soon, it's one day after Danganronpa 2 so don't know if I'll really be getting it day one but if price is low enough might still go for it

Edit: Price will be $24.99 with 20% discount in first week (so $20)

https://twitter.com/ArcSystemWorksU/status/715347868559753217

Edited by Tonton

Price will be $24.99 with 20% discount in first week (so $20)
https://twitter.com/ArcSystemWorksU/status/715347868559753217

That's way sooner than I expected, very nice.

Don't know if I'll be able to get it right away though.
Now where the hell is UNIEL?

I think they said summer for UNIEL when they announced it

edit: here

Edited by Tonton

My day's been awful. Thanks for making it a bit brighter~!

I don't care if using a keyboard is super-mega-bad for fighting games - I WANT THIS!

My day's been awful. Thanks for making it a bit brighter~!

I don't care if using a keyboard is super-mega-bad for fighting games - I WANT THIS!

I'm sure you could key it into being workable.

That is absolutely the worst name for a video game i have ever heard

So, even worse than Act Cadenza?

Melty Blood is NOT known for its amazing naming scheme. I like it because it's fun.

I know this game is supposed to be a fighting game, but I'm not familiar with its gameplay, I wonder if it has all the cool stuff. :D

Type-Moon = Win.

Its accurate to the characters abillities and powers for the most part, its very akin to a traditional 2-D Fighter, with air dashes like Marvel v Capcom and Guilty Gear and other things.

Weird English names are a staple of the Nasuverse. The only characters with nice names are the Japanese ones and the servants in Fate/Stay Night.

I mean, you're complaining about "Actress Again" when the Nasuverse has a character named "Kishua Zelretch Schweinorg"? Which, to my knowledge, is not based on anything other than Nasu's strange ability to mince together syllables to make weird Western names, an ability only matched by his prominent skill in writing extremely awkward and cringeworthy sex scenes. :P

Its accurate to the characters abillities and powers for the most part, its very akin to a traditional 2-D Fighter, with air dashes like Marvel v Capcom and Guilty Gear and other things.

LOL does it mean Arcueid can vaporize everything in her path? :D

I know, I misread your post, but it would still be fun if Arc was OP as I thought.

Edited by Cerberus87

I personally think Arc is/should be considered top tier. Full Moon Arcueid is no joke in the right hands.

A few years back, I played a JP demo of Current Code, and ran into some pretty fierce FM!Arc players online.

Heck yeah, I was waiting for a release date~

Y'all make sure to add me on Steam so we can get some matches going! Take my Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:41287473

• 3 weeks later...

is anyone here playing this on keyboard i can't figure these bindings out

The problem is you cant bind the keys for controller 1 if controller 2 has already using these keys so if you want to change up/down/left/right on controller 1 from awsd to up arrow/down arrow/left arrow/right arrow then you need tor change the up/down/left/right of controller 2 to somewhere else. For short, you can only bind the free buttons.

Edited by Magical CC