Birthright PMU: A Different Awakening

Luankachu

Is the title used yet?

This is the first time I'm doing something like this. I wanted to do a playthrough with Corrin based on my favorite Awakening character: F!Morgan. However, I only have Birthright, so I can't go Nohr Noble for Swords+Tomes+Dragonstone, so I guess I'm gonna have to do something else. For Morgan's class, I want to use either Dark Mage (She has Goetia in her official artwork [Will be her Talent Class]), Wyvern Lord/Malig Knight (Future Past class [Will A+ Scarlet for it]) or Great Lord (Because I ship Robin x Lucina).

I also want to use the Awakening characters (Asugi [Gaius], Rhajat [Tharja], Caeldori [Cordelia], and Hayato [Ricken. One of these is not like the others, I guess.]) and Kana in the endgame party. They will be restricted to their base class or classes they could get in Awakening:

Asugi has access to the Ninja (Thief) and Samurai (Myrmidon) classes. He can't get Fighter because this isn't Revelations, but Oni Savage is close enough.

Rhajat has access to Dark Mage, Archer (If her mother is Setsuna or Mozu, or if she marries Kiragi) and Diviner (since that's her base class). She can't get Knight in this playthrough. (It should be noted that she can only get Dark Mage if she marries Kana)

Caeldori has access to Sky Knight (Pegasus Knight) and Dark Mage. She can't get Mercenary in this playthrough. (It should be noted that she can only get Dark Mage if she marries Kana)

Hayato has access to Diviner (Mage) and Archer (If he marries Setsuna or Mozu). If Morgan marries him, he also has access to Dark Knight (One of Mage's promotions in Awakening). He can't get Cavalier in this playthrough.

I also want to have M!Kana based on FuturePast!M!Morgan, so he's going to be a Sorcerer as his final class (Unless I get the Grandmaster DLC, but I probably won't because I don't have money.) I'd rather not have Morgan marry people that will damage Kana's magic too much.

I also don't have the Amiibo or DLC, so I can't have Anna, Robin, and Lucina in the team, and I can't have the Dread Fighter, Dark Flier, Grandmaster, and Vanguard classes.

I'm not sure if this counts, but Takumi kinda looks like a younger Yen'fay without the black lobster mask, so I'm not sure if I should include him in my team or not, since he's not an exact replica like the others and he has a completely different personality. If I do, he'll have access to the Archer and Samurai (Myrmidon) classes.

tumblr_o45o42Q3tH1un9r4no1_250.png

I'm sorry if there are too many restrictions.

Feel free to choose Morgan's Boon/Bane, the remaining units, and the pairings/classes for everyone here.

Chosen Units

1. Morgan

2. Kana

3. Asugi

4. Caeldori

5. Hayato

6. Rhajat

7. Morgan's husband

8. Maybe Takumi?

Chosen Pairs

Shiro kinda looks like Chrom. Maybe Lodestar or Swordmaster?

Edit: To get a similar hair colour, you could get a S support between Ryoma and Oboro

Edited by Dark Falcon

Oboro!Caeldori as she resembles the concept art for Cordelia, who then had blue hair. I also find both of them to look kind of like Lucina. Maybe it's just me? I'd make Caeldori's class Falcon Knight, as that is what most people made Cordelia I think when they wanted to stay in her starting class tree.

I'm taking everything into consideration, so feel free to keep suggesting characters that were already suggested by other people before in other classes. I'll update the first post once I actually start the playthrough and finish making my decision with the help of the posts you people make.

Also, something I forgot to mention in the first post: Sophie kinda reminds me of Cynthia, so I'm considering using her in this run. She can A+ Caeldori for Sky Knight, so I don't need to worry about who her parents will be yet.

Should I get Lloyd and Llewellyn as replacements for Vincent and Victor?

Sage Hana

I'll look into it. Any reason in particular for this suggestion?

How about I give you Great Knight Jakob, trying to emulate the Pre-promote Frederick

That seems like a good idea. I've heard that he is pretty good in that class in gameplay, and after their conversation in Before Awakening, their devotion to their lords is pretty similar (Only Freddy-bear isn't too mean to people not named Chrom)

Berserker Sakura, to emulate Lissa. Give her the Bolt Axe. If you can't Berserker in BR, something that uses axes.

The only classes that use Axes that Sakura has access to are Great Knight (S-rank Silas) and Master of Arms (A+ Hana or S-Rank Hinata), so I guess I'll go Master of Arms.

Shiro kinda looks like Chrom. Maybe Lodestar or Swordmaster?

Edit: To get a similar hair colour, you could get a S support between Ryoma and Oboro

I'll give it a try, but I honestly don't see the resemblance. I think Siegbert looks more like Chrom than Shiro does.

I suppose that means that I can't Support Oboro!Shiro x Caeldori to keep things consistent.

Or Ryoma as Great Knight to resemble Walhart establishing dominance.

I, for one, welcome our new Lobster Overlords.

UNLEASHTHE kraken LOBSTERS!!!

[spoiler=gifs inside]

tumblr_inline_ni6rygVaHq1s4oneo.gif

tumblr_npjl2bCnzX1uur4hho1_500.gif

Now that we have Yen'fay!Takumi and Walhart!Ryoma we need someone based on General Cervantes and hack the game so we can have Iago as Excellus.

Seems like Ryoma will be doing a lot of Conquering in this run.

Edit: For some reason I'm unable to quote Camisado, and we posted really close together, so I have to edit this post.

I agree with what you said about Cordelia looking like Lucina which makes the fact that Chrom can't marry her even more painful. I think I read somewhere that Cordelia and Lucina were the same character at some point in development. This definetly has potential, especially if I make Morgan one of the Wyvern Classes instead of Great Lord.

Edited by Luankachu

When Fates was first teased, a lot of people said Hana looks like Sumia. However, I am unsure how that would work because you'd have to do Hana x Subaki to get Falcoknight.

You could do Hana x Silas for the Cynthia/Sophie resemblance.