Elise X Odin + Ophelia Optimization Trouble

Shur Ree

Hello Serenes Forest users

In my FE Conquest game I finished pairing everyone together in a optimal and story wise i liked fashion, people say Odin and Elise are a good pair together, and their conversations and age differences aren't weird compared to some but, I want to make them stronger.

So heres my struggle:

Since Elise married Odin, she can use a Partner seal to change her class to Dark Knight and Sorcerer, which both seem great but im not sure which too choose. Both are better than Strategist.

Her rating is 2str 17mag 6skill 16spd 18lck 5def and 19res atm as a level 1 Strategist

Odins a whole other story, he is one of my favorite characters and its my third Conquest playthorugh but his magic is very bad compared to the others. I dont know if i should make him a Sorcerer or keep him as a D.K.. Or maybe even Master of Arms or something like that.

His rating is 18str 14mag 21skill 14spd 21lck 20def and 12 res as a level 3 DK

And for the sake of a strong and high mag stat and continually blonde Ophelia, what would be best out of these options to optimize her?

Thanks to anyone who reads this or helps me out, and have a great day!

Train Odin as a samurai/swordmaster up to level 10, then reclass to sorcerer. to level 16. Reclass to Dark Knight for the final levels and if you have DLC, make his main class Grandmaster. He has nothing he really wants from the Marriage Seal except maybe tomebreaker.

Elise doesnt have a class that helps her skill out at all with this pair so she's hit or miss. Sorcerer gets +5 hit but it's hard to notice. Ophelia does what Elise could do as a Sorcerer better, and Dark Knight only helps her bulk out. She should stay as a supporter like she's meant to, or perhaps go Priestess from A+ Sakura.

Train Odin as a samurai/swordmaster up to level 10, then reclass to sorcerer. to level 16. Reclass to Dark Knight for the final levels and if you have DLC, make his main class Grandmaster. He has nothing he really wants from the Marriage Seal except maybe tomebreaker.

Elise doesnt have a class that helps her skill out at all with this pair so she's hit or miss. Sorcerer gets +5 hit but it's hard to notice. Ophelia does what Elise could do as a Sorcerer better, and Dark Knight only helps her bulk out. She should stay as a supporter like she's meant to, or perhaps go Priestess from A+ Sakura.

Thanks for the advice Dozel! I appreciate it and will use it. And yes I have the DLC. Have a great day!

18 mag on Odin

Yeah that's fine just dip sam for 2 levels to get vantage then go sorc till level 13 and dip another 2 levels of MoA for LoD if you want big big damage. Otherwise just dip for vantage and run around with nos forever.

Elise's best final class is actually Magic Knight, It's pretty much her only way of taiking a hit just stack her with support aura's via a 3 level dip into tactician at level 12-15 and dip one level of sorc whenever for heartseeker

Edited by joshcja