Pairing Optimization Tool

Santoryu02

I've been working on a chart to calculate max stats when pairing characters up, for the sake of planning out my Revelations game and getting all those kids perfectly. Along the way, I ended up calculating potential classes based on S and A+ Pairings for all the characters in the game. All the data I used came from Serenes Forest, and I figured that I might as well share this to help out anyone who is as meticulous as I am about using each character.

https://www.dropbox....Fates.xlsx?dl=0

There are way too many characters to pair up and test to be sure that everything worked out. I made sure to take into account for parallel classes and gender specific classes for each character. You can pair up any named character, even if they can't pair up in game.

I'm considering adding other things that may come in handy as reference. I haven't included growth rates per class and character, and potential skills for each class yet, but it shouldn't be too hard to calculate and include.

If anyone finds any mistakes in classes or stats when pairing up the characters, please let me know, and I'll figure out how to fix it. I'm not a programmer, I just like calculating stuff. I already caught a bunch of possible pitfalls, such as Monk/Shrine Maiden promotions, and Kana max stats when one of his/her parents is a child unit.