JoJo's Bizarre Adventure General Thread

I think that there was a thread like this a while ago, but it died off. Given that the 1st episode of the animated adaption of Diamond is Unbreakable came out today, there seemed like no better time to make a JoJo thread.

This thread can be used for anything JoJo related, although since the aforementioned Part 4 anime just came out, I imagine that discussion about that will be the topic at hand for a while.

Please remember to use spoiler tags when appropriate.

[spoiler=Part 4 Episode 1 Thoughts(Manga Spoilers)] The opening sequence was amazing. I love that DP is referencing Kira before he's formally introduced into the story. Speaking of which, I also love the subtle references to characters that we haven't met yet, like Hazamada and Rohan standing in the crowd near the end of the episode, and Jotaro being driven past Superfly on his way into Morioh.

And I have to say, that Red color scheme for Crazy Diamond looks great. It's one of my favorite palate swaps in the series so far.

Anyways, please enjoy yourselves.