My Castle and Replicate questions (possible spoilers)

eclipse

The spoiler thing in the topic is to make absolutely certain that I don't have to edit other people's posts and put in spoiler tags. Ahem. . .

1. Which background music did you choose in My Castle?

2. Who's your helper?

3. Soliel's skill is Sisterhood, where she gets a nifty little bonus if she's supported by another female unit. If I have her become the ultimate narcissist by using Replicate and then using the clone to support her, does Sisterhood kick in?

Currently doing a Conquest run, with Dance in the Dark for background music and a Samurai as my helper. I have a really dumb idea regarding Soliel and some future battles, hence that question.

1) Thorn in you

[spoiler=reason]because i hate myself and love suffering over ryoma

2) Generic Hero because he's hot

3) Not sure, but if no one answers before I get Soleil, I'm happy to find out for you.

I've got Soliel, but it's gonna be a while before she can Replicate. There's only so much Boo Camp I can take before I go nuts. Thanks, though~!

Related to my castle music, it looked like there was some awakening there, but I couldn't find don't speak her name, is it not there or am I missing it.

In my birthright/conq files I just used felica cuz lazy, now im using her because im actually using her on my team, ill probably change helper to flora when I get her and Dwyer eventually if its possible

Sorry if this is random, but does the my castle music change key whenever you visit someone else's castle? My sister and I were playing in the same room and she visited my castle and I could swear the music was at a different pitch

In regards to question 3, have Soleil face off against an enemy. Check her and the enemy's listed damages. Redo the battle (as in soft reset) and have Soleil Replicate and pair-up with her Replica and have her face the same enemy. Compare the listed damages while taking in account of pair-up bonuses.

Related to my castle music, it looked like there was some awakening there, but I couldn't find don't speak her name, is it not there or am I missing it.

I didn't see it, either.

Sorry if this is random, but does the my castle music change key whenever you visit someone else's castle? My sister and I were playing in the same room and she visited my castle and I could swear the music was at a different pitch

It. . .shouldn't? Or at least it doesn't, to my knowledge.

In regards to question 3, have Soleil face off against an enemy. Check her and the enemy's listed damages. Redo the battle (as in soft reset) and have Soleil Replicate and pair-up with her Replica and have her face the same enemy. Compare the listed damages while taking in account of pair-up bonuses.

Soliel's kind of far away from Replicate. I'll get there eventually. It IS a reminder that I should reclass her to Mechanist right now because Chapter 21's coming up, and those stupid sniper wannabe enemies are annoying.

1. Either Dark Wastes or Road Taken

2. Felicia

3. Unless I'm wrong, if the replica is like the unit itself, it can't be affected by his own personnal skill unless the personnal skill affects also the user.

It does, actually. It plays slightly slowed down and down-pitched. Not sure why, but some songs sound kinda cool with it.

In reply to the actual thread:

1: Watery Music Box; I could almost fall asleep to this song, it's so peaceful and calming. Plays in the records hall but I like it enough to make it the default tune.

2: Generic Troubadour. Her expressions are like, so full of personality. Easily one of my favorite generics.

3: Yes, in fact, it does. The "Gender-related" skills are actually a class-based thing, as Fates and Awakening still technically use M/F classes. The only way she wouldn't trigger her own skill would be if you somehow hacked her into being a male class. Similarly if you somehow reclassed a male unit to a female class, it would also trigger her skill. This also applies to Nina's personal and Demoiselle/ Gentilhomme, and any other skills I may be forgetting.

On a slightly related note can I just mention how amazing it would probably feel to "do it" with a Replica? After all, both sides feel everything the other does...

Edited by Ritisa

1) The Water Maiden. It's so soothing and it reminds me of something that I can't quite pinpoint what it is.

2) Depends, but I tend to use the generic Archer most of the time. He looks both stern and confused at the same time and for some reason that's attractive to me. It would be the generic Diviner but his right arm covers all the good parts.

3: Yes, in fact, it does. The "Gender-related" skills are actually a class-based thing, as Fates and Awakening still technically use M/F classes. The only way she wouldn't trigger her own skill would be if you somehow hacked her into being a male class. Similarly if you somehow reclassed a male unit to a female class, it would also trigger her skill. This also applies to Nina's personal and Demoiselle/ Gentilhomme, and any other skills I may be forgetting.

On a slightly related note can I just mention how amazing it would probably feel to "do it" with a Replica? After all, both sides feel everything the other does...

Knowing my luck, my clone will eat the first ice cream sundae she sees, and we'll both have upset stomachs :P:

Thanks~! I have Soliel and Shigure as S-rank BFFs (perhaps they'll marry some time in the future, but it doesn't seem like it would be a good time in either of their lives to date each other), and Shigure's gonna be a rallybot. In other words, he doesn't need to be paired up. Soliel can support herself, and I don't have to shuffle my roster around too much.

I have Soleil with Replicate. If you want to save yourself some grinding, send me a PM and I can put her in my Castle team.

I have Soleil with Replicate. If you want to save yourself some grinding, send me a PM and I can put her in my Castle team.

Ah, thanks~! However, she's now a couple levels away, as opposed to 10 (thanks Chapter 22). Should be able to test this out once I really do get there.

It does, actually. It plays slightly slowed down and down-pitched. Not sure why, but some songs sound kinda cool with it.

In reply to the actual thread:

1: Watery Music Box; I could almost fall asleep to this song, it's so peaceful and calming. Plays in the records hall but I like it enough to make it the default tune.

2: Generic Troubadour. Her expressions are like, so full of personality. Easily one of my favorite generics.

Generic troubadour has a non generic counterpart in revelations

The spoiler thing in the topic is to make absolutely certain that I don't have to edit other people's posts and put in spoiler tags. Ahem. . .

1. Which background music did you choose in My Castle?

2. Who's your helper?

3. Soliel's skill is Sisterhood, where she gets a nifty little bonus if she's supported by another female unit. If I have her become the ultimate narcissist by using Replicate and then using the clone to support her, does Sisterhood kick in?

Currently doing a Conquest run, with Dance in the Dark for background music and a Samurai as my helper. I have a really dumb idea regarding Soliel and some future battles, hence that question.

1. Conquest Castle (which is the one i have updated right now for everyone to visit) has Vacant Cradle playing. Hveðrungr is broody and edgy so he needs this gloomy ass song.

My current BR run has Englewonk because yes.

2. Felicia.

3. Tbh, i have no idea. Hey look it that! Someone knew!

BONUS QUESTION: Does anyone ever theme their teams?

Someone actually asked me this like last week. Ive never experienced this, but i feel like perhaps this might happen on occasion? Either its a glitch, or having to do with the online?

BONUS QUESTION: Does anyone ever theme their teams?

-raises hand- Meeeee! I love theming my teams. I did it in Awakening, and I was excited to do it in Fates. Haven't completely fine-tuned it yet, but I was debating on the my favourite royals, spouses, and retainers... I think my favourite thing was using all of the Exalted characters, children, and their spouses for one of my Awakening playthroughs. I was admittedly a bit surprised with how well it worked at the end of it... Perfect number. (Chrom, Avatar, Lissa, Donny, Lucina, Inigo, Morgan, Nah, Owain, and Severa.) I'm hoping to really be able to recreate that for Fates somehow. Maybe a Touma theme... I have yet to decide.

-cough- Back to the original question... It depends on my playthrough.

Female: Petals in the Wind, and Flora.

Male: Knowledge, and again, Flora.

In my birthright/conq files I just used felica cuz lazy, now im using her because im actually using her on my team, ill probably change helper to flora when I get her and Dwyer eventually if its possible

... Why can't that be a thing? That would have been hysterical.

UPDATE: Soliel can replicate, but I haven't had a chance to test it properly.

Anyway, I need more accessories for Joe's team. See, the castle is full of kids because their part-time job is working in Joe's restaurant. So I need to figure out who's the hostess, who belongs on the wait staff, which ones are in the kitchen, etc. Too bad the only customizable battle line is Corrin's. Once I finish up with skills/getting all the weapons/stats/costumes, I'll open the restaurant for real!

Jakob is usually my helper. I have Oblivescence playing in my Revelation castle, for some reason I find it pretty calming. Might change it later to a Revelation map theme though.

Edited by Ehrzeth

Now I can answer the final question with certainty:

Soliel + support from her clone = Sisterhood works. Went up against a unit with 31 ATK with Soliel at 23 DEF, neutral weapon triangle. She took 6 damage from the attack.

That means Shigure can be a rallybot, and Soliel can kick ass.