Revelations Capture/PMU

Monoplox

So i'm on the last chapter of Birthright, and have finished Conquest. Which means it's almost time for Revelations. However, i've seen a bunch of PMU, and they seem like fun. But i've also really like the useless capture bosses. Surely enough, i've decided to do the masochistic thing, and go through revelations blind on hard using Kamui, the capture bosses, and a few units you guys will pick. I'm doing this because someone had to at some point, might as well be me, and because eh, why not mix it up. One can only Mozu smash so many enemies. So now for some groundrules:

1. Revelations finale has 15 slots + Kamui. There are 13 captureable bosses in fates, 10 of which i'll be using (daniela and haitaka+ Kumagera are birthright and conquest only, respectively). This means there will be five open slots for real characters to fill.

2. You get to pick the Kamui's gender, boon and shortcoming, and final class. Also, online skill buying is a no no for this one, as is extend level cap seals. I'll have to work within the confines to build skills.

3. As for the five units, same rules apply, pick them, and their final class. Children are fair game (ill be needing to pair them off anyway to get my boss buddies) so tell me the mommy and final class.

4. The boss characters can have their classes picked to an extent. I say this because not all of themhave heart seal options, and no supports to leech classes from. So what you see is mostly what you get, but if you want a reclass, just holler and ill see what i can do.

5. I reserve the right to grind Orochi and Niles to be stupid good so i can actually bring the bosses home. If they're not picked for me, they'll not be deployed for story missions, but can help out in relevant paralogues.

6. I don't have dlc, so i can't use those classes. The one expection is before awakening, so there will be one of the lodestar and lord seals floating around. Assign them as you see fit.

7. I'll probably be finding some way to document this (either a blog or tumblr, not sure which yet) but i still need to figure out how to take photos on my 3ds. Working on it :P.

So without further ado, let's meet the team goon squad.

1. Kamui +str -luk Butler S with Not Ninian

2. Lloyd (kana para og: berserker)

3. Llewelyn (kana para og: berserker)

4.Nichol (sophie para og: malig knight)

5. Candace (midori para og: adventurer and the headcanon waifu of the run)

6. Funke (asugi para og: adventurer) Dread fighter

7. Tabra ( shiro para og: berserker 3 so much class diversity)

8. Daichi (selkie para og:basara. notable as the only one on revelation with magic rank. boy oh boy)

9. Gazak ( Forrest para og: fighter/berserker)

10. Zhara ( Soleil para og:mercenary)

11. Senno (ophelia para og: merchant aka: one who will gold grind)

12. Falcon Knight Azura ;-;

13. Priestess Sakura (am i the only one who finds Sakura pretty meh?)

14. Great lord Nyx

15. Onmoyoji Hana w/ astra

16. Hinoka!Selkie as a Master Ninja (S-Rank w/ Asugi) (how'd you manage to zero in on my least favorite child ;-; at least she'll be a dodge tank)

Be as vicious with the picks as you want. I'm not afraid. much

Edited by Monoplox

Kamui (Male) x Aqua

Strength / Luck ; Final Class: Butler heheheheheheheheheh

I demand Aqua gets C rank lance so she can use the blessed lance.

Aqua Final Class: Falcon Knight

I love me a bulter so no problem. But god why!!! i'd rather have Ninian 1.0 than dancey mc lancey :P

• 2 weeks later...