Easiest Chapters/Paralouges?

Soapbar

We have one for Hardest/Most Annoying so I figured I'd post the exact opposite. Post the chapters you thought were the easiest.

The Opera House chapter in BR was stupidly easy for me since my Avatar was a Wyvern Lord. I took a few looks at the enemies and was like "K, fuck it, I'm felling lazy, lets just bee-line it straight for the exit

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conquest's chapter 11 is "place unit X here, bait, repeat". I suppose players needed an easier map after chapter 10.

And yes, the opera house map was a tad too easy; you could just pair Corrin up wth Yuugiri or Hinoka and fly to victory. The Great Knights could cause some serious damage if you weren't careful though.

After a certain point, Revelation offers no challenge to you whatsoever aside from the one against a certain swordsmaster because of the split team (which isn't mandatory; you can team up your units before the battle anyway). In fact, I think it might be after chapter 18 and you don't have to deal with super weak units joining you anymore, and all the characters have been recruited.

Easiest Paralogue: Sophie's. Have her promote to Great Knight, and beeline towards the boss, with a Wyrmslayer in inventory. Murder boss, collect prize.

For chapters. . .Chapter 7 Birthright was pretty brain-dead, Chapter 21 Conquest is super-cheesable (deploy Corrin and a flying unit, fly to the top), and Chapter 26 Revelations was just tedious.

@26Rev: man if i didn't want all those braves for postgame purposes i'd just pair up ryoma with corn (Ryoma? With a +40 avoid field? Do you mean literally immortal?) and walk my way straight up to the boss but

I want those braves

Edited by Thor Odinson

Midori's is fucking piss easy. I two-turn that shit like each time. Just DV that one bunch of trees out of the way to cut across and catch Candace on turn 2. B A M.

Most maps on Rev are trivialized AS FUCK if you have your MU as a flier. Miyuki rocked Dark Flier for that run and everything was over in like 3 turns.

Easiest Paralogue? Midori's because you can end it so fast its basically a free Herb.

Easiest Map? Hoshido's version of the Opera House.

Easiest chapter is probably Chapter 26 Birthright. A lucky Dragon's Fang proc can end it in a single turn, especially if you choose Strength as your boon (which I did).

Easiest paralogue is definitely Midori's, considering you can end it in two turns with little problem.

Chapter 20 on Birthright. So many Faceless.... that fail to pose even a remote threat to most of my army. The only real hiccup is the boss, because he packs 5 Breaker skills.

Damn, got the number wrong.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Revelations 24 was supremely easy once I figured out the enemies' patterns and the boss just killed themselves on enemy turn the moment i opened the door. Bowbreaker op.

I beat Shigure's paralogue in one turn. By accident. I didn't mean to get myself into the boss' range, but he made a beeline right for me and I didn't even have to do anything since I was overleveled at the time. I think that qualifies.

I beat Shigure's paralogue in one turn. By accident. I didn't mean to get myself into the boss' range, but he made a beeline right for me and I didn't even have to do anything since I was overleveled at the time. I think that qualifies.

Oh yeah! Shigure's paralogue can be one-turned basically. I knew i was forgetting one thats hella fucken easy. You can also beeline to him if you got a flier or some junk that can hit really hard. Like Corn or Camilla.

Map that i find easy in no particular order

15 - somewhat trivial by design

16 - basically only exist to show how good Xander is

17 - one of those map where your unit outgrows the enemy

19 - noob trap. Buy a Beastslayer weapon and park an OP unit and call it a day

21 - Fly top

27 - Warm up chapter 101

Midori - can be done in 2 turn

Shigure - enemy spawn quantity just isnt enough to overrun you and lack of protecting child unit session results in a very easy and very broken Paralogue

Found Shigure's paralogue incredibly easy and very useful in getting some XP.

Conquest Chapter 11 and 14 were both easy for me. 13 too when I think about it.

Chapter 25 for conquest. 26 and 27 for both sides and endgame for Birthright and Revelations. Heck I soloed the last couple maps of all 3 paths paired up with Xander/Caldori easily. Though on Endgame for Conquest It took me 3 tries to beat. So many enemies on that chapter.

Dwyer's, Shigure's, and Midori's were piss easy. Completed Midori's in two turns and Shigure's and Dwyer's in one.

I completed all three paths a while ago and am working on supports and children, so I don't really remember the super easy chapters, but Ch 27 for revelation was easy. Xander's and Leo's chapter for birthright too.

The only Paralogue I beat in 1 turn was Dwyer's. I had Niles open the one door and Kaze open the other and stupid boss just went for Kaze. It was kinda disappinting cuz it was conquest and I kinda wanted the EXP.

So with that one I waa careful not to end the rest of the patalogues too quickly.

Midori is a two turn paralogue, there is no way around that, unkess you ignore the Dragon Vein but it's literally in front of you.

In my opinion I don't think conquest had easy chapters. Maybe 11 or whatever it was that came after the 1st time you battle Takumi.

I think that like 99% of Birthright is a piece of cake. I played on Hard difficulty and i was still able to breeze through it without the need to grind or anything.

Yeah, Dwyer's Paralogue is kind of a joke. I had Saizo open the door and then Hinoka just flew right up to the boss and one-rounded him.

Shigure's too, but that was just because the boss decided it would be a good idea to attack Takumi from 2 range.

Mozu's Paralogue in Conquest is a joke because almost your entire team is comprised of tanks who can easily deal with the Faceless.

As for actual chapters:

The Opera House in Birthright, because as people have said above: you can just fly Corrin straight up to the exit and beat the chapter in 2-3 turns.

The chapter where you fight Leo in Birthright is pretty easy as well. Yet another low turn victory attributed to Hinoka. Just have her fly right up to Leo and shoot him in the face.

Midori's paralogue was the shortest chapter I ever cleared in my Fire Emblem career. I used Loki's method to defeat and recruit Candace. I was planning on beating up Candace's army for free EXP, but everyone else except Orochi used up their moves after using the Dragon Vein.

Edited by ChaosGallade

I'm surprised that the Opera House chapter on Birthright got so many mentions, as personally, I struggled, even when fielding Reina (what can I say, I'm greedy). It gave me much more trouble than the one I mentioned, that's for sure.

All of revelation was ridiculously easy. Shoutouts to ch18 and the first floatimg bridge chapter for being the only chapters to make me reset. The latter one because a berserker hit corrin on a avo tile with only 5 hit and also crit him (so dumb stuff).

Birthright opera house is definetely very easy and ch26 is lol, especially with pally corrin with beastkiller. Shoutouts to c19 for being hilarious and super fun for me. Those 30 res generals xd.

I find conquest chapter 14 to 16 very easy.

As for paralogues, kana midori selkie rhajat are very easy.

As for paralogues, kana midori selkie rhajat are very easy.

You didn't try to go for Selkie late, did you? Because if so, I'd be strongly inclined to disagree with you.

It seems like many Birthright chapters can be trivialized with flyers. Leo's chapter can be 1-turned by flying Ryoma or some other strong unit through the center, or hell, if the flyer's trained they can take him out themselves with a Beastkiller. Ch. 20 is a simple 2-3 turn clear thanks to Scarlet and Lunge getting her into the boss area by the first turn. The following chapter is a simple matter of ferrying Ryoma over to the boss, not even bothering with the dragon veins.