Funny/Weird My Room Spouse Bond Lines?

saisymbolic

During my Revelations run, I've been attempting to grind for support conversations. I quickly got bored and agitated and decided to pair off all the units so I could collect the children and finish the play through.

After a long time deliberating with bachelor I was going to marry, I decided on the Glorious Arthur. However, when deliberating over which partner to pair with Ryoma, I found myself at lose as I had married off Rinkah to Asama, leaving him with Camilla and Setsuna left available. I quickly married Setsuna to Niles for headcanon reasons and thought long and hard before deciding that I still did not like a lilac-haired Shiro. With resignation, I marry Ryoma, partnering Peri with my Beloved Arthur.

So, we get married and retrieve our youngest son Kana. After an arduous fight that included reinforcements appearing out of nowhere's asshole, we settle down in My Room for some nice bonding.

After totally not rubbing his face, this dude says one thing to me:

"Kiss me, you fool!"

I shit you not. With the exclamation mark at the end.

Is this my punishment for marrying my brother?

So, anyways, have you guys encountered your spouse saying anything weird or funny while doing the business in Your Rooms? Surely, I can't be the only one.

Leon's "Shall we kiss? Shall we? Now?" Makes me crack up every time. Yes, Leon, you can kiss your wife, that's what she's here for.

It honestly slays me because he sounds so childish compared to every other line.

Leon's "Shall we kiss? Shall we? Now?" Makes me crack up every time. Yes, Leon, you can kiss your wife, that's what she's here for.

It honestly slays me because he sounds so childish compared to every other line.

I'd take that over my hubby calling me a fool and demanding me to kiss him. Leo is so adorable. LOL. Now, I'm stuck between not wanting to bond with Ryoma because he called me a fool and wanting to because I want to see what else he will spout out.

Are we only allowed to discuss the pseudo-skinship lines?

Because I like to trot this out whenever the subject of lewd My Room lines comes up.

SlI9Ekp.jpg

Go ahead. Bring in the goofs and gaffs.

EDIT: Setsuna low-key thirsty AF.

That is why she is my waifu.

Edited by SaiSymbolic

Because I like to trot this out whenever the subject of lewd My Room lines comes up.

SlI9Ekp.jpg

That never gets old XD

Anyways, this one from Felicia:

"Welcome home! Can I get you something? ... Oh! You wanted me instead?"

I remember somebody else bringing up one with Hana, but I forgot what it was.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Be grateful, OP. I'm still waiting to hear him say that. My game keeps giving me the same line.

Jokes aside, I've always found it funny when he talks about the royal chin armor. Like, I don't know how he does it with a straight face.

I actually find most of the spouse bond lines to be somewhat awkward; probably just not my cup of tea... Also, the localized version is nothing compared to the Japanese version XD

tbh when I heard Ryoma say that my mind immediately went to Ryoumarx because it just sounds like something they'd call each other

then Xander calls Ryouma "you fine fool" in the beach dlc and refers to Corn as "our Corrin" and I'm like dude did you two get married and adopted Corn or something

personally I love it ryoma pls say it to me more

Edited by Thor Odinson

I remember somebody else bringing up one with Hana, but I forgot what it was.

You mean "When it’s nightfall, let’s… “train” together again…okay? *giggle* You’re turning red!"?

Here's a page with some lines on I found on TvTropes http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Radar/FireEmblemFates

I have to say, for removing skinship and a bunch of other censorship, there's a lot of lewd sayings in Fates.

It's like Treehouse is bipolar or something.

You mean "When it’s nightfall, let’s… “train” together again…okay? *giggle* You’re turning red!"?

Here's a page with some lines on I found on TvTropes http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Radar/FireEmblemFates

I have to say, for removing skinship and a bunch of other censorship, there's a lot of lewd sayings in Fates.

It's like Treehouse is bipolar or something.

I got linked to that when I Google Searched that image with Setsuna. XD

Yeah Hana has one where the screen goes black, she giggles and says "Now THAT was more fun than training."

That was the one I was thinking about.

Yeah, this game, for all the censorship that happened to it, can be very lewd.

The game shoulda gotten a rating of "I" for "Innuendo" XD

Orochi is lowkey thirsty af and its great.

"I know theres a time for work. And a time for play..."

And her "kissing" line:
"Time for my dessert.

<fade>

Mmmm...tasty"

Niles' arent even all that suggestive. (the actual text he says when you are in the room is, however.)

tbh when I heard Ryoma say that my mind immediately went to Ryoumarx because it just sounds like something they'd call each other

then Xander calls Ryouma "you fine fool" in the beach dlc and refers to Corn as "our Corrin" and I'm like dude did you two get married and adopted Corn or something

personally I love it ryoma pls say it to me more

LOL. I knew you'd appear at the mention of Lobster Lord Jr.

But, yeah, I might start making my Avatar into Xander whenever I decided to marry Ryoma again. You are exactly right with your comment.

I feel like I'm cheating on Ryoma with Arthur because I keep inviting him and Arthur keeps saying some crap about protecting me all day and all night. Ryoma just stands there, watching, ready to stab a fool.

SlI9Ekp.jpg

I actually laughed at this a bit.

I married Jakob for my Conquest file, and nothing in the dialogue box particularly stuck out as particularly awkward, but after the "blowing off the steam" mini game, he has a laughing clip that sounds kinda goofy (English version).

I married Takumi for the Birthright file. He's super adorable, but some of his lines can sound kinda awkward. "Can... can I touch your hair? Would that be weird?" Not crazy weird, but kinda. Maybe that's me. XD

Takumi's "I can't believe I just did that!" after he kisses you in the localization. It's funny too, because in the original he just sounds vaguely pertubed in a tsunderish way. The english version outright made him freak out at kissing his wife.