You were my brother, Takumi...(Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest Review)

CazTGG

While editing through my review of Conquest, an idea hit me. Since there wasn't much to be said about Takumi's descent into

a possessed monster whose dialogue is just "kill kill kill, me Takumi, me kill, me hate Corrin"

in the review itself aside from how it's yet another one of the many contrived conveniences featured throughout Conquest, I thought this would be a fun little way of showcasing this ridiculous change in character and the terrible ending to the game with how similar it is to Anakin's fall to the dark side in the prequels. Enjoy!

Edited by CazTGG

• 2 weeks later...

That would be the case, yes. I've considered making another one for the "from my point of view" scene, but i'm saving some laughs for the review in proper.

Edited by CazTGG

• 2 weeks later...

That would be the case, yes. I've considered making another one for the "from my point of view" scene, but i'm saving some laughs for the review in proper.

I see, I alway liked these kinds of edits. It shows the comparison and the similarities of the two series