Revelations PMU:I'm back and worse than before

ShadowGuy1

Ok, so while I was given great units, they level ups they got until chapter 10 was terrible and they were NOT able to compete against the Chapter 10 mons. So 16 characters, be rutheless, can use kids, can use any seals, request avatar, and best of all, be wild. I know in my friends PMU he got a Merchant Corrin which is actually quite cool. Also, if you guys want I will keep track of my progress here, but its all up to you. I am sorry if I sound desperate and that I post these a lot, but I just really want to complete one of these.
Also, all DLC classes besides Vanguard and Witch and Tank. Only 2 Ebon Wings and 2 Dread Fighters.

1.+Mag/-Str Sorc Corrin
2.Dark Flier Orochi
3.Dread Fighter Sakura
4.Wyvern Lord Camilla
5.Strategist Elise
6.Priestess Effie
7.Swordmaster Xander
8.Kinshi Knight Subaki
9.Onmyoji Hana
10. Bowknight Trash, I mean Nyx
11.Hero Saizo (A+ with Inigo)
12.Master Ninja Ryoma (A+ Saizo)
13.Falcon Knight Azura
14.Lodestar Azama
15.Sorceror Niles
16.Great knight leo

Chosen Pairings:
1.Azama x Effie (Favorite pairing for these two btw)
2.Sakura x Xander
3.Hana x Subaki
4.Corrin x Azura
5.Niles x Nyx

Edited by ShadowGuy1

How would she get it? Can she A+ someone with that Class?

Or marry someone who passes Monk to her (female version is Priestess)... But there is only Azama that can do that, I think.

Edited by Lanko

Looking at the site, she'd need to marry Azama.

I have no idea why I did not realize that. I ship those two lol.

Also, this time I WILL allow multiple entries per person!

Edited by ShadowGuy1

To be honest, if you have trouble, you should basically allow yourself to use pair-up bots as long as your team isn't complete or even meatshields to soak up hits.

Some PMUs are outright impossible if you don't deploy some characters to act as meatshields.

I'll give you therefore Omnyoji Subaki (xHana) along Kinshi Knight Hana (xSubaki).

Now SakuraSquad has access to the whole weapon coverage.

If you want to make this less complex, I allow you to get Kinshi Knight Subaki and Omnyoji Hana. But where would be the fun in that?

Edited by Nintales

To be honest, if you have trouble, you should basically allow yourself to use pair-up bots as long as your team isn't complete or even meatshields to soak up hits.

Some PMUs are outright impossible if you don't deploy some characters to act as meatshields.

I'll give you therefore Omnyoji Subaki (xHana) along Kinshi Knight Hana (xSubaki).

If you want to make this less complex, I allow you to get Kinshi Knight Subaki and Omnyoji Hana. But where would be the fun in that?

Well, my first one was just a mess, and the last one was just the rng screwing me. I of course used everyone in the first two rev chapters because well, it would be kinda impossible, but the rng hates me and every reset got worst. I kept on resetting chapter 10 for like 2 straight days and like plenty of tries a day

Erm, yeah... Subaki's gonna have to get Onmyoji from someone else (namely, Azama).

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Erm, yeah... Subaki's gonna have to get Onmyoji from someone else (namely, Azama).

Oh shoot hes right because Hana inherits Pegasus so Subaki can't get priestess. If you want you can change it.

Oh shoot hes right because Hana inherits Pegasus so Subaki can't get priestess. If you want you can change it.

Oh well.

Kinshi Subaki and Omnyoji Hana then. :)

(at least you can't say you lack units early on there xD)

Edited by Nintales

Oh well.

Kinshi Subaki and Omnyoji Hana then. :)

(at least you can't say you lack units early on there xD)

Shoot he can get Priestess through Azama. I forgot about that, AND it is even worse for me because I did that in my main file.

I hope this does not end up like last time where I chose to just give me shitty units as my last two slots as last time i did not have all 16 filled. I just filled it with Flora and Fuuga. Also, do you guys want me to update as i go along?

I hope this does not end up like last time where I chose to just give me shitty units as my last two slots as last time i did not have all 16 filled. I just filled it with Flora and Fuuga. Also, do you guys want me to update as i go along?

Yes!