Bond Unit Thread / Let's Make Some Bond Units!

Castle Address: 16037-41359 59232-88475

Castle Name: Raven Rock

As for battling, I have a stat-capped Lilith at the entrance and armed units (on hold). It's an easy seize, though. Just place your units on the eastern side of the castle and seize. Thanks for visiting my castle!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's uhhh, interesting. lol I got a Monk bond unit recently myself. with Forager as his personal skill. most of my bond units end up as the mercenary class to start off with for some reason. I'm still having trouble finding people to make bond units with too. what can your Troubadour reclass into? maybe something that can benefit from Lethality?

that's uhhh, interesting. lol I got a Monk bond unit recently myself. with Forager as his personal skill. most of my bond units end up as the mercenary class to start off with for some reason. I'm still having trouble finding people to make bond units with too. what can your Troubadour reclass into? maybe something that can benefit from Lethality?

Besides Nohr Princess, the bond unit also has Archer.

Why do my best bond units with skills and class sets always have the worst hairstyles?!

*cries*

Anyway I love making bond units and want to keep trying to get some really great ones so please visit if you have the time!

Castle Address: 17228-53188-49250-72332

Route: Valla

Castle Address: 18445-70421-16345-00872

My current castle is Valla, and it's called Alli Skills (though, I don't have many skills for a good seizeable map yet ^^;).

Edited by FairyLip

I've got a problem. for some odd reason, I can't create anymore bond units with people I've done made one with. I was able to get a 2nd one before, but now I can't. I visit the same people everyday and gift an accessory and it gives me the message saying bond has been strengthened but nothing. It takes about what, 3-4 days of it to make a bond unit? been visiting almost a week and nothing from any of them...help???

I've got a problem. for some odd reason, I can't create anymore bond units with people I've done made one with. I was able to get a 2nd one before, but now I can't. I visit the same people everyday and gift an accessory and it gives me the message saying bond has been strengthened but nothing. It takes about what, 3-4 days of it to make a bond unit? been visiting almost a week and nothing from any of them...help???

It could be that the people you are giving accessories to isn't giving you any in return? I'm not sure but that could be it.

EDIT: Sorry, for some reason, I didn't notice that you wrote you've gotten BU from them before. That's kind of weird.

Edited by SaiSymbolic

Hmm... are you compulsively picking up every Calling Card you see? You can only have up to 99 different Calling Cards at a time before the oldest non-locked card gets automatically deleted when you pick up a new calling card.

Nope, just visiting the same people whom I've already made Bond Units with. I have visited other people but I make sure I have these particular people's calling cards every time I visit. I'm nowhere near the cap then if it's 99. lol it's really confusing as to why I've yet to make another bond unit yet. Maybe they've overwritten my calling card and thats why it's not working anymore?

Only got one bond unit with my sister but would love to have more and help others out!

Castle Adress: 13589-79984-65573-23007

Castle name: Chelone

Route: Valla

(edit)This is a US thread?

​Thanks!

Edited by Chopstixzz

well here its been two days since I posted about my problem and still no changes in my game. I've had people message me saying they've sent me accessories, trying to make a bond unit, but the system isn't updating to let me know what I've gotten. Is there a way to fix this?

I was wondering if someone could head over to my castle

and try it, just to see if mine works.

well here its been two days since I posted about my problem and still no changes in my game. I've had people message me saying they've sent me accessories, trying to make a bond unit, but the system isn't updating to let me know what I've gotten. Is there a way to fix this?

I went to yours and gave you an accessory. I hope you can get the problem fixed. Edited by MeddlingMage

I was wondering if someone could head over to my castle

and try it, just to see if mine works.

I went to yours and gave you an accessory. I hope you can get the problem fixed.

I visited you as well and I didn't get anything. even tried going into a battle, closed the lid for 20 minutes, finished the battle and tried again but nothing. read if you started a battle after updating and closing the lid for 5 minutes, then completing the map, it should fix the bug. but nothing :-/

Edit: tried the method again, but slightly different than before and still nothing. I'm starting to think my file might be corrupt. it'll update showing my battles/visits has gone up but aside from that, it won't show if anyone has sent me accessories or anything else.

Edited by Hothead9323

I reformatted my 3DS to see if that will fix the Problem.

u cN

MyCastle address: 12571 99654 46948 95147

Name: Paradise

Route: Conquest

Was wondering if someone could go to my new Castle Address and send me an accessory to see if this would fix the problem. You can even seize the Castle as well. All units are on hold except for the Golems and Lilith.