Bond Unit Thread / Let's Make Some Bond Units!

her map is a bit hard atm

I've also noticed that Mozu gives everyone a stat boost

I'm not sure if it's exclusive to her

Mozu is very good if no other option is available. She has no equal until you're at lategame and/or you recruit kids. The only ones that give better boosts than her are Peri, Percy, Jakob, and Anna.

Yeah... female avatars wound up having another advantage in terms of gameplay by having Jakob super early.

Edited by Roflolxp54

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mozu is very good if no other option is available. She has no equal until you're at lategame and/or you recruit kids. The only ones that give better boosts than her are Peri, Percy, Jakob, and Anna.

Yeah... female avatars wound up having another advantage in terms of gameplay by having Jakob super early.

I've actually noticed that Felica can be a better choice if you're playing defensively because of demoiselle as you have more male units early on and the only other female units are Elise and Effie.

Yay! Time to screw with the Fire Emblem family tree EVEN MORE! ... I mean, try making a bond unit.

My Castle:12185-29801-14441-70382

Hopefully the castle that shows is from a file that I beat. Tell me if it's not Kamina or Y-Wolf.

Yeah, bond units! Can't wait to make a spam of backstories! I mean, get killing machines!

I jus got 2 bond units, but i maeesed up the skill inheretence. (my dark mage has swordfare instead of tomefare, because i put the wrong skill in the last slot). Can i get a similar bond unit again with tomefare by visiting the right castle tommorow, or do i have to visit each of 3 more days?

Edited by sirmola

Hey guys, I'm a ninja with a magic boon and luck vane. I have miracle (or vantage) set as my passable skill. Give me an accessory and I'll give you one too. 14905-18024-60221-34664.

00493-18457-77490-55382

Thanks! I got it, ready for bond units. I have the skill Lifetaker which is ok I guess (both Leon and my avatar have it)

Here's my castle: 01121 40416 79977 35255

My game is Revelation, have an avatar with +spd -lck, and ninja as the secondary class, and vantage as the last skill currently equipped (I beg all to never have draconic hex or other skills bond units can just learn by reclassing).

Has anybody gotten any bond units that have the hood over them? I remember seeing some like that in a castle once, but I haven't seen any like that myself despite creating over fifty so far.

And can anybody think of any sort of setup a bond unit could do better than a normal unit with how limited their available skills are? The thing that sets them apart is a wide variety of personal skills including things like vantage. So perhaps if there was something like a vantage skill set that really needed just one more slot, it might be possible on a bond unit, but you'd either need to be very lucky or co-plan the unit's creation (and try until you get the desired skill and class).

And is there any way to farm extra dragonstones? The museum melee doesn't provide any since I've played it hundreds of times and never seen one. Since bond units are the only ones besides the avatar and kana to use the noble classes, it feels like a waste to not be able to get them extra of one of its main weapons.

So, I feel like avoiding bond units has gone on for long enough. Let's make some Bond Units!

My Castle Address is in my signature, but I guess I'll put it here:
10216-69288-96138-45242

This is my second completed BR file, and I'm currently a Swordmaster, but that will change as I get skills and such.

My Boon/Bane is Skill+ Luck-. I don't know why, it just is. Talent is Samurai and last skill is Vantage since every other skill I currently have is Lodestar or Nohrian Prince/Hoshido Royal.

Is there any way to farm extra dragonstones? The museum melee doesn't provide any since I've played it hundreds of times and never seen one. Since bond units are the only ones besides the avatar and kana to use the noble classes, it feels like a waste to not be able to get them extra of one of its main weapons.

Do you mean the normal ones or the +s? The normal ones can be bought at Gold Rank Staff(? could be weapons) shops, but there is no way to get more Dragonstone+s.

Edited by TrueEm

Trying to build a bond unit army for a fun conquest run (Imagine takumi's face).

My Castle Address is 02253-78123-04870-06564 and I am currently messing around on birthright.

My boon/bane is Skill/speed as my main character uses nothing but offensive skills and my current class makes up for the lack of speed. Currently have passable skill set to astra.

Edited by Meteor452

So my current passable skill is Death Blow, but I might change it back to Life Taker.

Trying to build a bond unit army for a fun conquest run (Imagine takumi's face).

My Castle Address is 02253-78123-04870-06564 and I am currently messing around on birthright.

My boon/bane is Skill/speed as my main character uses nothing but offensive skills and my current class makes up for the lack of speed. Currently have passable skill set to astra.

Glad to help! My castle adress is 12185 29801 14441 70382

can i get help increasing my battle and visit ranks i have it set to 1 turn win with not Lilith. i hope i can get pretty high in level thank you in advance for this who help! castle code is in my signature, also i would love to learn more about this bonding units??

Edited by phillykid903

My castle address is 15049 72000 62883 46795.

Resources: Peach & Amber

You can come over anytime you want.

Corrin's boon/ bane is +Speed/ -Luck. His secondary class is Hero/ Bow Knight.

His skills are Astra, Swordfaire and Death Blow. But I have a couple of other skills as well.

Edited by MeddlingMage

Hey, a place to calm my Bond-Unit craze! (75+ Bond Units so far...)

My Castle Address is in my signature, and right here: 16230-24740-81292-20208 , currently on my Birthright file.

Avatar has Wyvern Rider/Dragon as her talent, +Def/-Luck,and can pass down Aptitude/Renewal/Aegis.

Castle is also easy-seize, so free BP!

just to refresh my existence on here, please visit me to help make bond units?? Castle address is in my signature and MU has samurai as secondary class. I don't remember the boon/bane but if you'd like a particular skill to inherit, let me know and I'll see what I can do to get it for the bond unit.

My castle address is 15049 72000 62883 46795.

Resources: Peach & Amber

You can come over anytime you want.

Corrin's boon/ bane is +Speed/ -Luck. His secondary class is Hero/ Bow Knight.

His skills are Astra, Swordfaire and Death Blow. But I have a couple of other skills as well.

Updated my post.

Now on a new file. Still on Birthright and set to pass down astra but boon/bane is now +Health -Speed and archer as his secondary class.

Turns out bond units work really well for when you want everyone in their original classes but still want to have dlc classes.

Edited by Meteor452

I'm new to the game, I would like to try the new game that I have

NA Castle 12845 16432 29868 30838 [Revelation]

MU Talent Samurai +spd - mag

Please Help :D

Edited by Karyu

Hey, a place to calm my Bond-Unit craze! (75+ Bond Units so far...)

My Castle Address is in my signature, and right here: 16230-24740-81292-20208 , currently on my Birthright file.

Avatar has Wyvern Rider/Dragon as her talent, +Def/-Luck,and can pass down Aptitude/Renewal/Aegis.

Castle is also easy-seize, so free BP!

Yes! Another person with a craze for bond units!

My castle address: 12185-29801-14441-70382

Dragon (wyvern Rider) Talent so I guess it won't matter, boon is skill and bane is defense. I can pass down Death Blow or Lifetaker.

Haha, this is what I get for not coming on for forever and never checking this thread when I was lurking. I'm going to have to do a lot of catching up...

Just in case, my castle code is in my signature and my current version is Conquest. MU is Kamui and is +SPD/-LCK w/ a Swordmaster talent. Astra is the last skill.

Oh, and if you get a visit from an MU named Valla or Cassia, that's probably me too.