Bond Unit Thread / Let's Make Some Bond Units!

Haha, this is what I get for not coming on for forever and never checking this thread when I was lurking. I'm going to have to do a lot of catching up...

Just in case, my castle code is in my signature and my current version is Conquest. MU is Kamui and is +SPD/-LCK w/ a Swordmaster talent. Astra is the last skill.

Oh, and if you get a visit from an MU named Valla or Cassia, that's probably me too.

If you got visted by an avatar named Kamina, thats me. Just a refresher, I have a dragon (wyvern rider) talent and +SKILL/-DEF.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay guys, I'm in the middle of starting on a different file. I would suggest not sending me any accessories until further notice. Unless you want Dragon Fang on your BU.

That sounds hilarious.

If you get visited by an avatar named Kamina, that's me.

Edit: back to my birthright file with Astra. At 19 units now! I want to thank you guys for helping me fill this roster with some pretty great units.

By the way just because I hit 20 doesn't mean I am done making bond units. I would like to get as much variety as possible for multiple bond unit playthroughs.

Edited by Meteor452

I'm real happy with the bond units I've been getting. Got some with Tomebreaker as a personal skill while another got Born Steward. Then had one pop up with In Extremis which made me happy lol I seem to get a lot of bond units with Bloodthirst the most though which is a reall OP skill when combined with Galeforce anyways. So basically, I want more bond units!

Before I begin my bond unit run I would like to credit those whp have helped me get to 21 of them.

I shall credit them as: bond unit name-partner-class-personal skill

1. Asteroid-lain-Mercenary-Fiery Blood

2. Crater-Hunter-Mercenary-Wind Disciple

3. Comet-Zero-Fighter-Noble Cause

4. Lunaria-Zero-Diviner-Lethality

5. Astral-Kamina-Fighter-Strength +2

6. One-Zero-Cavalier-Quick Draw

7. Star-Corrin-Wyvern Rider-Magic +2

8. Nova-Jin-Fighter-Evenhanded

9. Guardian-Gilgamesh-Samurai-Miraculous Save

10. Thorn-Sylo-Archer-Gentilhomme

11. Willow-Kamina-Archer-Heartseeker

12. Two-Zero-Apothecary-Quick Draw

13. Solaria-lain-Archer-Quick Draw

14. En-Em-Samurai-Fearsome Blow

15. Starseeker-Gilgamesh-Archer-Resistance +2

16. Riku-Morgan-Archer-Magic +2

17. Quill-Kamina-Ninja-Potent Potion

18. Shoya-Kyrathos-Wyvern Rider-Morbid Celebration

19. Galen-Zero-Dark Mage-Swap

20. Shoya-lain-Archer-Morbid Celebration

21. Wakaba-Kamina-Troubadour-Peacebringer

Once again thank you all! However I would still like to keep making bond units for variety. As you can see a good chunk of my current ones are archers and all but one of my bond units have been made under my birthright file.

I am switching to conquest for this bond unit run and if you guys have any good ideas for what my new talent class should be please let me know.

Edited by Meteor452

Since my main Revelation file is corrupted i lost all my bond units x.x, i have to start all over again. If someone want to make bond units with my please send me a princess crown or royal feather to add you in my list , my castle code is in my sign.

Let the bonding begin!

@ Meteor452

Can I battle the bond units you made with me please.

It might take a while before my bond unit runs castle is ready, but I went ahead and set up my birthright castle so you can fight your units for now. I even did a bit of boo camping so they would be in fighting shape. By the way, death blow and astra is an amazing combo.

Dear @redbluezero,

I would like to inform you that we have a bond baby together. Her name is Pepper and she is a Fortunate Son, having been born with the Aptitude to achieve greatness as she takes after my side of the family. Further following in my footsteps, she is a Diviner but her spells are quite the Death Blow—she must have gotten that from you; no such brutality is from me. She takes mainly after you in looks, having that navy blue hair that I once caught my eye but, for some reason, she has an odd mark on her cheek. I don't know where that came from. Huh. Must be a birthmark or something.

I have no intentions of ever letting you see our precious little girl—except if we every cross blades with each other and I feel like mentally torturing you or if I ever feel like showing her off in my Streetpass Team that will likely be comprised of a combination of her other fifty or so half-siblings.

So, yeah, we have a kid.

P.S. Hit me up if you wanna exchange more "accessories." You know where to find me. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Love, SaiSymbolic

Dear @redbluezero,

I would like to inform you that we have a bond baby together. Her name is Pepper and she is a Fortunate Son, having been born with the Aptitude to achieve greatness as she takes after my side of the family. Further following in my footsteps, she is a Diviner but her spells are quite the Death Blow—she must have gotten that from you; no such brutality is from me. She takes mainly after you in looks, having that navy blue hair that I once caught my eye but, for some reason, she has an odd mark on her cheek. I don't know where that came from. Huh. Must be a birthmark or something.

I have no intentions of ever letting you see our precious little girl—except if we every cross blades with each other and I feel like mentally torturing you or if I ever feel like showing her off in my Streetpass Team that will likely be comprised of a combination of her other fifty or so half-siblings.

So, yeah, we have a kid.

P.S. Hit me up if you wanna exchange more "accessories." You know where to find me. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Love, SaiSymbolic

Well. That was... long. I got a BU named Pepper from you too, she's a wyvern rider and has the same skills you listed. Oh, and I've added your friend code. Mine is also now in my signature.

@ HeiHei:

Just came to your castle. I have a +Speed/ -Luck Corrin. My secondary class Hero and currently has Swordfaire as it's last skill.

Okay sounds good. Anyone else that would like to bond with me, please PM since I don't check here too often. Talent is samurai, +spd/-luk.