Bond Unit Thread / Let's Make Some Bond Units!

Alright, it has been a couple days but my Conquest castle is finally up and ready to share accessories! As of right now it is extremely bare-bones but it will take a bit ghostly gold to bring back all of those bond units.

That being said my new characters boon/bane is +strength -speed, their talent class is knight and their inheritable skill is Lethality.

For those who don't feel like logging on to see my castle address again it is 02253-78123-04870-06564.

MU's name is Meteorite. Let the bonding continue!

Edit: How fortunate that as soon as I start my bond unit run I create 5 new bond units.

Edited by Meteor452

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Castle Addy is; 16204 - 70848 - 66242 - 25519

MU is a +Str/-Luck with Wyvern Rider as her class option.

I'd really love it if you could drop off the likes of;

- Nohr pauldron

- Jailer mask

- General's shell

- Lion shield

- Battle flag

- Faceless mask

I have waaaaaaaay too many bath towels, bows, etc...!

Whew, finally got the Visitation Seal!

RQnA1fv.jpg

I'm more than willing to keep making bond units with you guys but I'd appreciate it if you'd battle me if you haven't already been doing that. All there is in my castle team is an untrained, unarmed Einherjar Mozu with Quixotic (+30 Hit and +15% skill activation rate for enemy), Heavy Blade (-1 Speed on Mozu), and Life and Death (+10 ATK for enemy); the only stat buffs she has are those coming from buildings.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Castle Addy is; 16204 - 70848 - 66242 - 25519

MU is a +Str/-Luck with Wyvern Rider as her class option.

I'd really love it if you could drop off the likes of;

- Nohr pauldron

- Jailer mask

- General's shell

- Lion shield

- Battle flag

- Faceless mask

I have waaaaaaaay too many bath towels, bows, etc...!

Just visited you and gave a Nohr Pauldron. I'm Kamina.

To anyone visiting me, I probably won't visit back for a week.

@ InigoPadalin

I might not visit you with my NA Diviner (Jaokar) in a week.

There is a chance you won't get Wyvern Rider with my main avatar though.

So if ya wanna take it I'll visit ya as Kamina.

Set up a new castle today for my run of Conquest.

Name: Sabrina

Castle Name: Ft. Sabrina (for now)

Castle Address: 15049 72000 62883 46795

Food: Meat

Mineral: Crystal

Avatar's Boon/ Bane: +Magic/ -Luck

Avatar's Secondary Class: Diviner

Come all out you want, guys!!!!!!

So, I've got a lot of bond units on my Conquest file and now I'm thinking of switching it up. Either to my Revelations file or one of my Birthright files. I'll decide on a vote lol

My Revelations file (Thanatos), Str+/Mag- Dread Fighter atm who will later be a Vanguard. I don't really remember his Talent :-/ I think I went with Oni Savage though. Only 4 skills that can be inherited at the moment (haven't done much work on this file). But they are Gamble, Swordfaire, Darting Blow and Nobility. He has different skills equipped right now but I can change it if anyone wants to visit this file.

My Birthright files are complete and I have a better arsenal of skills on each avatar.

First is Ladius. He is a G.Knight with Def+ and Mag- with Cavalier as talent. skill setup is Sol, Aegis, Pavise, Wary Fighter and Dragonic Hex.

Second is Hawke the Sniper. Skill+ and Luck- with Oni Savage for Talent. (Wanted Deathblow on this guy). Anyways, his skills are Quixotic, Point Blank, Lethality, Deathblow and Hoshidan Unity. He has other skills in reserve but too many to list at the moment.

And finally, is Kotaro, a Master Ninja. With Spd+ and Def- as well as Outlaw as Talent. Skills consist of Astra, Galeforce, Lucky Seven, Shurikenfaire and Dancing Blade. Like Hawke and Ladius, he has other skills in reserve but don't want to list them all.

If anyone is interested in making bond units with any of them, let me know which one and what skill to set as last beforehand and I'll set it up.

Edited by Hothead9323

Mine is 16310-39034 79382-65945, Birthright, Spear Fighter MU with Skill+ and HP-. I did just start the file, though, so pardon the dust...

Oh, and we have Beans and Pearls here.

(i also use/like the secondary classes on the MU more than the normal one, is that weird?)

Set up a new castle today for my run of Conquest.

Name: Sabrina

Castle Name: Ft. Sabrina (for now)

Castle Address: 15049 72000 62883 46795

Food: Meat

Mineral: Crystal

Avatar's Boon/ Bane: +Magic/ -Luck

Avatar's Secondary Class: Diviner

Come all out you want, guys!!!!!!

Thnx!!! my first bond unit!!

http://imgur.com/OeAbWta

bad news guys,

the other day my 3ds over heated and it crashed, so I removed the battery

and even after waiting over a day I still can't revisit and give any accessories back to you guys (but please keep coming so I can my visitation seal, I'm almost halfway there)

I think this is an anticheating methood, and I'm working on finding a solution

so if you have a solution please don't hesitate

That feeling when you have to play through hidden truths 2 ten times because bond units don't come with dragon blood.

Which is weird considering they are created from the bonds of two MU's.

And then realize that the time spent grinding for those First Blood items is wasted as they're unusable on guest units such as bond units.

And then realize that the time spent grinding for those First Blood items is wasted as they're unusable on guest units such as bond units.

Yeh, it is a good thing I figured that out early!

Edit: Well I think I have had my fun with working with an entire army of bond units. I think I will work with only one or two of them on my team from here on (randomly selected through a random number generator sounds fun). As for this current run I will probably keep crater on my team mainly because I have trained him the most and Wind disciple effect-lodestar finisher- astra looks amazing. I will keep visiting and bonding with whoever sends me accessories, and I do go out of my way to battle and/or sieze castles that are built for it.

I would also like to thank you guys for helping me get enough battle points for the Ganglari (I really like the design and kana could us a special sword), as well as the 46 bond units I've created so far.

Edited by Meteor452

@redbluezero

seeing as how I can't figure out what time you'll be visiting for me to switch back and forth to Kotaro and Thanatos, I'll have thanatos learn Lucky Seven and set it as his last skill if thats alright with you. or where you hoping to get ninja as a secondary class instead of Samurai? which btw, I just figured out was the Talent I ended up taking for my Revelations character. Opps!

Edited by Hothead9323

@redbluezero

seeing as how I can't figure out what time you'll be visiting for me to switch back and forth to Kotaro and Thanatos, I'll have thanatos learn Lucky Seven and set it as his last skill if thats alright with you. or where you hoping to get ninja as a secondary class instead of Samurai? which btw, I just figured out was the Talent I ended up taking for my Revelations character. Opps!

Sorry, I was away for quite a while. Ninja would be nice since I have two samurai already, but I just wanted the Lucky Seven. Since I'm visiting all the castles again, the time should be around 7:30 PM. Thanks!

Hello, unfortunately I can't make anymore bond units on my first Conquest file so do not visit me if m avatar is Kamina. Avatars that are visitable are Jaokar and Felt. Thank you for all 20 bond units that you had with Kamina!