Bond Unit Thread / Let's Make Some Bond Units!

I will be switching files soon so if you want some units for my current character time is running out.

When the switch happens my new character will have +resistance/-speed, sol as inheritable skill, monk/shrine maiden as secondary class, andf path is birthright. So look forward to that!

And if your wondering what my characters name is: Meteor for male MU, Meteorite for female MU

@redbluezero do these visitable avatars have a different address from the one in your signature?

Edited by Meteor452

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Yuki

Castle Name: Jäälinnake

Castle Address: 06072 - 10377 - 94176 - 12375

Game Route: Birthright

Game Version: European

Food: Peach

Mineral: Jade

Avatar's Boon/ Bane: +Strike/ -Luck

Avatar's Secondary Class: Wyvern Rider

@ Meteor452 Same adress, just a diffirent card for Jaokar (Felt is Revelation and Jaokar is Birthright)

@ InigoPadalin Can I battle Basil please. That's weird, I didn't get one from you. Eh I'll get one on Felt's file.

Jaokar's talent is Diviner and Felt's talent is outlaw.

Anyone in Europe feel free to hit me up

Name: Bronte

Castle Name: depends, currently Children Skills

Castle Address: 01722-55069 28362-02915

Game Route: Valla

Game Version: European

Food: Berries, Daikon

Mineral: Jade, Crystal

Avatar's Boon/ Bane: +Speed/ -Luck

Avatar's Secondary Class: Samurai

Last Skill Equipped: Currently Renewal (but can change to whatever you like)

Edited by Purin

Come on over to my castle guys.

Castle Name: Ft. Sabrina

Castle Address: 15049 72000 62883 46795

Boon/ Bane: +MAG/ -LUCK

Secondary Class: Diviner

Current Skills: Death Blow, Dragon Fang, Life and Death, Nobility, Lifetaker.

Food & Minerals: Meat & Crystal.

post-24400-0-34660400-1470507869_thumb.png

Edited by MeddlingMage

Castle Name: §:Skills
Castle Address: 00218-51574-58531-16997
Boon/Bane: Speed/HP
Secondary Class: Archer
Last Skill Equipped: Warding Blow (I have all skills available for MU so I can change it if anyone wants anything specific for their Bond Unit)
Version: Revelation
Region: NA
Resources: Meat, Peaches, Crystals, Coral

Edited by Vanil

Hmm, that's strange. I keep getting accessories from a Corrin who doesn't have a castle uploaded so I can't give them accessories back. I hope they realize that they have to "update data" so people can visit their castles.

Also @redbluezero we can only visit whatever castle you last hit the update data option. So even if your visiting us with different characters, we're still giving accessories to Kamina "although I did get another voice of peace unit today". Doesn't matter too much since the "bonds" are tied to the castle address. But you can only have one visitable castle tied to an address at a time.

Currently trying to make Roy but them eyes never right ;~;

Yes I'm weird trying to make him but eh why not :3

Account might change to Yaboku but most unlikely happen till I get Roy perfectly

Castle Name: FREE WINS

Castle Address: 16998-71381-89395-15736

Boon/ Bane: +Skl/ -Str

Secondary Class: Mercenary

Current Skills: Heavy Blade, Strong Riposte, Dragonic Hex, Hoshidan Unity, Ignis

Food & Minerals: Jade & Beans

post-26047-0-22183100-1470566640_thumb.png

post-26047-0-13483500-1470566641_thumb.png

Hey guys, just letting you know I changed files to my nearly complete bond unit run:

Castle Name: Fort Anys

Boon/Bane: +SKL/-HP

Secondary Class: Oni Savage

Last Skill: Axebreaker (but I also have all the other Hero skills, the Nohr Noble skills, Oni Cheiftan skills sans Counter, Locktouch, and Replicate if anyone wants them)

If anyone would like a certain skill, could you guys let me know? I should also be able get Counter on my MU sometime soon...

Also I guess this is a bit late considering how much time has passed, but thanks everyone for all the Bond Units! I've created 200+ units at this point, and although I'm done creating them for my own purposes, I'll continue to help anyone who would like to create some more!

Wait... how is someone able to visit me 4 times in the time it takes me to visit them once!?

if someone visits a certain number of castles in a day, he can revisit those he/she visited earlier. Or so I've heard..its like getting a reset after so many visits a day.

Is it US only or are they EU castle here ?

This thread is meant for NA castles but since the EU bond units thread is hardly looked at, a few EU castles pop up in this thread.

Alright, Reply to me if interested :P. My Corrin has Dragon Fang,Death Blow, Shuriken Breaker, Nohrian Trust, and Hosidan Unity. My Address is 11829-80708-79250-95226. Also my class is Draco Knight.

Edited by LutzTheSuperhero

16789-26860-46644-03665 (NA)

I swap my characters a lot, but the current ones are Agent (BR, Oni Savage, +Spe/-Res), Elios (CQ, Troubador, +Mag/-Res), and Tex (Rev, Spear Fighter, +Mag/-Res). Probably going to do most of my visiting with Agent unless someone posts for a different class/version.

Are the skills a bond unit can have locked to certain genders (or set to one depending on the save)? I've been hoping to create bond unit with In Extremis and have it be female so I could add the Awakening skill, creating a crit monster. Three times I have gotten In Extremis and it is always on a male unit with the default name of Caraway. This seems true for other skills too; Lucky Charm always ends up on a male named Shoga, and Wind Disciple on a male named Naruto (funny considering my units class they get is ninja lol). We might need to compile a list of which skills are exclusive to which gender to help people accurately plan out the few possibilities bond units can be good for.

(For me it's mainly being able to utilize the awakening skill without losing my one exalt brand since it looks like the festival maps are going to remain Japanese exclusive DLC.)

Edited by Amanroth

Are the skills a bond unit can have locked to certain genders (or set to one depending on the save)? I've been hoping to create bond unit with In Extremis and have it be female so I could add the Awakening skill, creating a crit monster. Three times I have gotten In Extremis and it is always on a male unit with the default name of Caraway. This seems true for other skills too; Lucky Charm always ends up on a male named Shoga, and Wind Disciple on a male named Naruto (funny considering my units class they get is ninja lol). We might need to compile a list of which skills are exclusive to which gender to help people accurately plan out the few possibilities bond units can be good for.

(For me it's mainly being able to utilize the awakening skill without losing my one exalt brand since it looks like the festival maps are going to remain Japanese exclusive DLC.)

Yes, bond units' personal skills are gender-locked, with their default names being locked to specific personal skills (ie. Shoga w/ Lucky Charm, Ringo w/ Fiery Blood, Mint w/ Icy Blood, Naruto w/ Wind Disciple).

I also want to create a bond unit, but yeah... The european thread is way too dead for anyone to look at. Can another european create a bond unit with me?

Alright, Reply to me if interested :P. My Corrin has Dragon Fang,Death Blow, Shuriken Breaker, Nohrian Trust, and Hosidan Unity. My Address is 11829-80708-79250-95226. Also my class is Draco Knight.

Uh ... It's not too late is it?

07397-73302-05964-31859

Home of the Generic Unit: Cleo

16789-26860-46644-03665 (NA)

I swap my characters a lot, but the current ones are Agent (BR, Oni Savage, +Spe/-Res), Elios (CQ, Troubador, +Mag/-Res), and Tex (Rev, Spear Fighter, +Mag/-Res). Probably going to do most of my visiting with Agent unless someone posts for a different class/version.

I want to try my hand at finally making a few bond units, and am adding the 3 recent posters quoted here to start with. I won't get access to them to get started until later today, but will visit and gift accessories daily until a unit gets created.

My castle address is: 01015-18481-07827-22995 (US Region)

I have a couple files that could be used:

Rev +Spe, -Def, Samurai

BR +Str, -Mag, Cavalier

Rev +Mag, -Lck, Cavalier

CQ +Str, -Res, Ninja

The bolded file will probably be up the most often. If anyone is feeling particularly strong towards any file let me know and I'll see if I can put it up instead. I also have all skills for the Avatar (that can be obtained legitimitely anyway), so with some additional coordination I could put up a specific skill for inheritance. Otherwise I'll just put on a good promoted class skill.

If anyone else is still active in this thread and wants to swap codes let me know and I'll add your address to the list. Thanks!

I have the special edition so I generally tend to bounce around between my files (I'm trying to finish all of the S supports and it gives me an excuse to visit more people), so you'll get a different variety of Avatars from me depending on what I have.

My main file I'm working on is a Revelations female Avatar with Shrine Maiden and + Speed. So if you guys are wanting things like "Renewal" or "Countermagic," I'm here for that.

I do have males as well so I'm fine with either as well.

My Castle Address is: 14364-06516-09323-36400. I think I'll be more active here now since I'm doing supports for now and I eventually want to do a bond unit run.

I have the special edition so I generally tend to bounce around between my files (I'm trying to finish all of the S supports and it gives me an excuse to visit more people), so you'll get a different variety of Avatars from me depending on what I have.

My main file I'm working on is a Revelations female Avatar with Shrine Maiden and + Speed. So if you guys are wanting things like "Renewal" or "Countermagic," I'm here for that.

I do have males as well so I'm fine with either as well.

My Castle Address is: 14364-06516-09323-36400. I think I'll be more active here now since I'm doing supports for now and I eventually want to do a bond unit run.

I'm adding your address. Out of curiosity, what is the bane on the Shrine Maiden Avatar? If you want to put Renewal up to start with I'd be ok with that. My address is 01015-18481-07827-22995 and any other relevant info is in my post right above yours.

I'll hopefully have time by tomorrow or Thursday to get back into bonding, as such, my castle addy is;

16204 - 70848 - 66242 - 25519

I can swap between my Rev & Conquest files for those who are fishing for a specific personal skill tree.

both my files have the same MU:

Daenerys

+Str/-Luk

Dragon Rider as talent

Also, if it's not too much of an issue, I'd really appreciate things like Nohr pauldron, Lion shield, Jailer mask, General's shell, Battle flag, Oni mask, Prince/Princess crown, Samurai mask, etc...

Basically, I've got virtual shedloads of the various glasses, bows type accessories with hardly anything else. (and grinding for materials for cool looking accessories chews into all the forging I need to do!)

Cheers!